A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:00 PM

View Posttaikara, on Feb 20 2007, 07:30 PM, said:

[...] go for it :)
There! I got formal mod permission.

For too long we the newbies have been opressed by the status quo of the bourgeoisie who has been around AR long enough to know what he hell was the Pickantweashol Order. Enough elitism! Down with the oppressors!! Hail to the new era of n00b enlightment!

Now comply with my demands or this bunny puppy will die at 21:30 GMT, and another one every 30 minutes! ;)

Posted Image

PS W00t first tread :) So overly stupid that I now understand why I hadn't ventured before. :)
..oO Mustached Crusader of the PEEKOCKSWOOZZLE Order Oo..
"STFU and show me your screenies!!"

#2 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:07 PM

Do you want to know what pipklesweasel is or do you wish to know?

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#3 Japofran

Japofran

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:44 PM

Both! It is my will and I feel I lack the knowledge I need to end my alienation!

You didn't comply in time. I had no choice. I didn't want to but I had to. You have been the ones who have killed it because you didn't leave me any other choice, you're mean, you nasty bunny-puppy-killers, you. The next one will fall at 2200GMT unless you tell me WTF is the Pickradswiddle. Is it related to the Men in Black? Confess!

Posted Image

#4 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:51 PM

In order to get an answer, first you must know exactly what you are searching for. You must consult yourself deeply in the heart, and then but only then the answers will come. You see my son the universe is a much more complex place than what we think of it, there are many layers of truth and existence. To know that is the goal we all should be streaming for during our lifetime, and then we might only scratch the surface of what is known as the truth.

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#5 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 10:26 PM

Japofran, there are people here that are Admins and Moderators and they don't even know what PICKALONASDWESSEEEL is.

So don't expect an answer.

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#6 Havell

Havell

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 10:47 PM

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

It's a bit like Jazz.
IPB Image

#7 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 10:51 PM

hey, I've been part of it for months, and still don't know most of it's mysterise that are not related to underware.
Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)
if BP has potied on Twilight Zone episode, I will strangle him

secret adept of the PICKALLONWEASEL order

#8 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 10:56 PM

It's sort of like freemasons, nobody knows what we do, so we get blamed for everything. :)

#9 Japofran

Japofran

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:23 PM

Ach! More bourgeois nonsense, I want answers! So little time and so many bunnies puppies to kill. One bunny puppy every 30 minutes is too much work, I should have vowed to kill a million each day, or better yet, before every meal; bunnies puppies are so small!

Posted Image

But I won't give way, there are enough bunnies puppies, they're all over the place. Let's see, that one was killed at 2200, then at 2230, 2300. I think I'll work in advance and kill the 2330 one, carry the one...

Posted Image

View PostBlood-Pigggy, on Feb 20 2007, 11:26 PM, said:

Japofran, there are people here that are Admins and Moderators and they don't even know what PICKALONASDWESSEEEL is.

So don't expect an answer.
(Well I figured as much. I guess it's something made up through instant chatting and you have to be inside to know. Plus I bet it wouldn't make sense anyway if somebody tried to explain it to me. It's only that I joked about this somewhere else. So this topic is not really about learning what Pickendswedish is, it's just one of those nonsensical topics bordering what Western Civilization considers spam. :) )

#10 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 12:34 AM

I have gained the enlightenment offered by the Grand Piclaynwoesle :)

Brush your teeth, boys and girls, and don't forget to sacrifice your macaroonies.
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#11 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:00 AM

Join the order and you get an explanation :)

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#12 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:16 AM

Sure, you could join such a conservative branded idea, or you could do what many have already done, some without even knowing and join the E Report Nation!

What's the E Report Nation you ask? Well your a part of it, if you have heard my brand of social commentary on many issues, through my topic, that's right people like you Japofan are already part of it, same with Tai, Tom, Doubler, Potatoe, Beef, and perhaps others, membership is free and unlike this whole order where you'll be lucky to move up in rank, you'll know you'll be contributing a difference when your part of the legions of this nation, expressing the opinions against the elite, not like this brand of communism you see here. ;)

Plus you'll get a snazzy button if you join and an awesome title too, how can ya beat that, just take a listen to the E Report and soon you too can be part of the growing E Report Nation. :)

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#13 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:40 AM

What's my E-Nation rank?

Hmm... some of the pictures of puppy bunnies in this thread are the freaking cutest things I've ever seen. Too bad they're all dead now ;)

On the plus side, Japofran is no longer a topic-virgin :)
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#14 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 06:10 AM

Tai, yours is Supreme Masta Tai-San, one of the highest ranks in the E Nation, due to the fact that she has listened to and owns all 21 episodes currently of the E Report, (which at a later day shall be hosted to be showcased)

If you've listened to any of the E Reports you get a rank, (which just add to your sig) so just ask and you shall receive, and there is promise of mobility, so its not a stand alone rank. Under the social guidance and my commentary the E Nation shall grow, oh yes, we shall grow. :)

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#15 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:19 AM

E report is just a pale copy of Piflewasel, nothing more, nothing less.