10 replies to this topic

#1 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 02:40 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review + download

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#2 AncientWarrior

AncientWarrior

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 10:04 PM

I think this is a fun RPG.  I played it for several hours at a time.  It has been some time since I played a game with such a compelling story.    
However, I am kinda stuck now.  
Without spoiling too much of the story, I can say that my current quest is to find a guy called Orrum.  I searched the entire part of the continent where I get the quest but I don't seem to find Orrum (he is not at the places I have been to, like the ruins) nor do I find a way to move to  a different part of the continent (Blocked to the east and south because of certain events).
Does someone have a solution?

Thx in advance

#3 AncientWarrior

AncientWarrior

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 07:29 PM

I found him eventually.

Thanks anyway.

I am near the end of the game now (I think), looking for some missing votes (that seem to be hidden very, very well).
Battles are easier now; in the beginning and the middle they were often quite hard (even when in "easy"mode) and I sometimes felt like coins and restorative items were a little hard to get.

#4 chumloofah

chumloofah

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:45 PM

Just as a heads up, this is actually the "levelling" system from Final Fantasy 2 :shrug:
Pretty tedious way to buff up, imo.
Looks worth downloading anyway.
I'll do that now!

#5 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:32 PM

This game's title is both abysmal and horrifying.

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#6 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:38 PM

dude i was going to say something about the title too ^^

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#7 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:38 PM

Hahaha, it's too much to ignore.

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#8 Anyone

Anyone

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:17 PM

Can someone help me with the flowers/9 square tile puzzle. The one with 7 blue and one pink flowers. Has to be symmetrical which means it should be a square with an empty tile in the middle but this doesn't open the door. Thanks for any help.

Nevermind, I found the 9th flower.

#9 Anyone

Anyone

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 06:35 PM

I'm stuck where AncientWarrior was. Looking for, but can't find that guy Orrum, who kills North's master. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#10 icegirl

icegirl

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 11:37 PM

hi im stuck on a part, i just got north and clifton reunited with the other people and im trying to find out how to go into the castle, i went to the part with all the switches, anyone can help me? there are 4 blocks that looks like E's on them, but i cant dross the water to get into the castle

#11 Dancing Cow

Dancing Cow

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:41 PM

Hello, well I beat the game and the credits came, but then there was another thousand years worth of extra scenes and it exited out of the game so I can't go through it again, does it end with a message saying "and this journey was just the beginning", or is there more? thanks.

Reply to this topic