DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:53 PM

He said my momma got a wooden leg with a kickstand

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#32 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:39 PM

'Hey look.  I won top prize in the Tombola.  Bet you're jealous'   :whistle:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#33 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 12:49 AM

*twiggy*s are gonna die. *meep*ing blacks ruining the country with their *crapola* economics i swear u assholes i com from norway where teh blacks r taking over and its 2 much to handke annd teh whites are jusat as bad.

my black metal band is vcooiming out with our second albuum and it should be in stores in a few days.

july 29 - 2008

today ijust beat some gay at teh bar because he tried to take my wallet probably sokicliciting me or something but that';s just what they edo which iws why wwe need to get this country teiogether so enough with the bullcrap people.

post in my comments and we can get somne support and write a petition and *crapola*. btw. eric said on sunday that wer'll have party with black metal and our bandf playing songs from our secojnda album so leave a comment if u want to come.

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#34 chumloofah

chumloofah

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:36 AM

View PostBlood-Pigggy, on Jul 30 2008, 01:49 AM, said:

*twiggy*s are gonna die. *meep*ing blacks ruining the country with their *crapola* economics i swear u assholes i com from norway where teh blacks r taking over and its 2 much to handke annd teh whites are jusat as bad.

my black metal band is vcooiming out with our second albuum and it should be in stores in a few days.

july 29 - 2008

today ijust beat some gay at teh bar because he tried to take my wallet probably sokicliciting me or something but that';s just what they edo which iws why wwe need to get this country teiogether so enough with the bullcrap people.

post in my comments and we can get somne support and write a petition and *crapola*. btw. eric said on sunday that wer'll have party with black metal and our bandf playing songs from our secojnda album so leave a comment if u want to come.
:whistle:

"So... you like candy?"

#35 _r.u.s.s.

_r.u.s.s.

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 12:23 PM

Harrrrr somebody put the pumpkin away from my head
www.abandonia.com < www.reloaded.org
right now :(

#36 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:48 PM

'I have a good anti-theft system installed in my tent.  Any unauthorized person that touches it gets flamed!'
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#37 Docktor_Worm

Docktor_Worm

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:18 PM

july 29 - 2008

the first funny thing on this topic, but damn is it funny

I have a good anti-theft system installed in my tent. Any unauthorized person that touches it gets flamed!
as for that, im just confused. how is a hand holding a lighter "getting flamed"?
IPB Image
...her rabid glow is like braille to the night

#38 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:18 PM

Doktor Worm.  It was a play on words.  If you touch his tent, then he will use his lighter to set you on fire.  

Fire = flames.  Therefore, you will get flamed.
:whistle:

#39 KugerFrugerFang

KugerFrugerFang

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:26 PM

Long hair.

#40 chumloofah

chumloofah

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:04 AM

"Hey, where all the white women at?"

#41 KugerFrugerFang

KugerFrugerFang

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:13 AM

I have no face, and I must talk.

#42 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:06 PM

Do you like my beautiful blue eyes?   ;)

BTW Kugar, your signature is wrong.  There is shoutbox in AR.

#43 TheChosen

TheChosen

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 04:09 PM

(You know, I could talk, but this bloody leather-cloak is blocking my mouth)
IPB Image

#44 _r.u.s.s.

_r.u.s.s.

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 05:40 PM

actually you kindof fail because you're supposed to write what is the avatar above you saying

*Mmm-MMMmmM- m -MMMmm M-M*
www.abandonia.com < www.reloaded.org
right now :(

#45 GTX2GvO

GTX2GvO

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 05:43 PM

To Burn Tent or Not to Burn Tent.. You call THAT a question??
Greetings from GTX2GvO.

For those interested: My Website & Forum