Link :angel:

#18 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2953 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 11:11 PM

Link? Maybe in Ocarina, but in the others he always gets on my nerves, always off rescuing his sister and never saying anything, just making squeaky noises in a daft hat! (Can you tell I'm playing the Wind Waker again atm?)
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#19 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 11:56 PM

The Link to the past link was also pretty cool I thought, always uh destroying evil and annoying cukoos everywhere. :angel:

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#20 Stebbi

Stebbi

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 12:23 AM

Manny was cool and Irenicus but i think serevok is cooler than irenicus or gorion.

Your a fool if you think i can trust your benevolence, Step aside and you and your lackies will be unhurt!
Tihi

I like Sam Fisher in splinter cell.

#21 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:54 AM

MrBackAlleySka, on Apr 19 2006, 11:01 AM, said:

Irenicus was awesomeness, that's true, but I personally thing (in my opionion) Andross from StarFox was pretty awesome. :angel:
Andross was cool.
But remember Slippy? That abominable little toad was so disgustingly annoying.

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#22 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 03:06 AM

Oh yeah Slippy that annoying wingman, honestly in star fox 64 to hear like every 10 seconds "Fox get this guy off me!" Honestly wanted to shoot him down at the end, at least he was useful for the bosses. :angel:

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#23 JimmyJ

JimmyJ

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 03:18 AM

^+^^
L
O
L
__

What about mario??? Ok, maybe a fut plumber isn't that cool. But what about mr x from MGS:TTS ? HE kicked *** :angel:

#24 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 03:41 AM

JimmyJ, on Apr 20 2006, 03:18 AM, said:

mr x from MGS:TTS ? HE kicked *** :angel:
I didn't think he was really that cool.
Personally I thought the over-dramatic cutscenes (especially the ones with him) were really over-done.
If there has to be any really cool MGS character it would have to be Naked Snake from MGS III, he felt more like a person than Solid or any of the other Liberties.

I also think Manny from Def Jam is really cool, he's just a likeable character.
But in terms of "cool" my favorite would have to be Max Payne, that dude is just awesome, I mean he's a really bad to the bone guy (that sounds really lame, but the A-word is censored :P EDIT by Beef: For a reason... Edited by your mom for a reason, LAWL!) but he isn't overly destructive like Kratos, but Kratos is still cool. LOL

Still, characters like Hellscream from Warcraft are up there.
But which are the lamest?
A good example of that could be Tidus from FFX, such a whiny little prat. Every time his health gets low he screams "HALP!" and then I purposelly never heal him so he dies.
Megaman is pretty cool, but you think otherwise when you play one of the games on the PS2, I forgot what it's called, but he has the most atrocious death scream in the existence of any game. It's a loud piercing sound. It kinda sounds like....

"AAAAAHAHOOOOUHAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

And since the game is so damn hard you hear it every five minutes. The veins in my head were popping from the extreme pressure to eliminate this digital abomination.

Edited by Blood-Pigggy, 20 April 2006 - 05:03 PM.

#25 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 03:11 PM

Hey we can't forget about Guybrush Threepwood, the wannabe pirate who has entertained many a gamer in his journeys, I'm still holding out hope for MI 5 someday. :angel:

#26 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 03:16 PM

i really cant decide...
too many cool chars all in thier own way.

Mario is definetly cool but not because hes really cool... but being the most known character makes you cool :angel:

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#27 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 03:39 PM

A. J. Raffles, on Apr 19 2006, 08:17 PM, said:

Glottis? As in "the part of your mouth you use to say *glunk*"?:angel:
He's a big orange demon.

#28 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 03:59 PM

Ah. Well, close enough, I suppose.

And while I'm at it, I might as well be lame and nominate Indiana Jones.

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#29 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 04:20 PM

I don't think Indiana Jones is lame, a bit cliche in some respects, but still pretty good all around character, gotta nominate though Nightmare from Soul Calbiur only someone can carry around a giant sword and kick *** and take names, I dare anyone to take me on with my fav character Nightmare and try and stop me. :angel:

#30 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:04 PM

Nightmare from what?
Soul Calibur?