31 replies to this topic

#1 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:33 PM

I'm a big fan of, The Stephen Colbert Report, and just the different segments, interviews and more that Stephen does, but there's one segment on that show that has always been my favourite... The Word, it's basically a segment where Stephen talks about different world issues, from a conservative standpoint most of the times, and just gives his "honest" opinion on it.

So during some free time had before Christmas, decided to do something similar, and dubbed it the E Report (Or how it also sounds sometimes, thanks to my old mic, the E Reporrr or Reporttttt) Anyways, it's essentially my own "personal opinions" on certain issues, done in a segment like the word.

Keep in mind though that these Reports, are done mostly on the fly. Usually done in one or two takes. That's right I hardly ever plan how it's going to turn out,  but just speak as the thoughts come to me, so there will be the occasional hiccup, but in most cases it turns out pretty well.

So I present to you (apoligize for that long intro) the technically first episode of the E Report (even though it says episode 2) hope ya enjoy it, get some laughs and whatnot, any comments are welcome of course.

Also depending on what happens, will post more episodes, this was my first time doing such a thing, so it's a bit rough in a few places compared to some of the later ones I did. As well, a lot of these were recorded before christmas, so some of the issues I talk about in later reports, are a bit dated (granted some still apply, in some capacity) But enough about that, listen and see what ya think. :D

The E Report Episode 2

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#2 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 10:52 PM

Haha, nice. It's pretty funny. Wiiconcious.  :D
Got a few laughs.

#3 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:00 PM

Very nice! Seriously, I like it :D

Wonderfull sig and avvie by Taikara :D

#4 Tom Henrik

Tom Henrik

Funktastic Pimptabulous

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2784 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:45 PM

As I have said before, I love it! :D

Yo!

#5 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • 2389 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 12:37 AM

As a proud owner of all 13 (lucky) E Report clips, I think you can count me a fan :wall:

Do-doo-do!! :ok:
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#6 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 01:07 AM

Thanks everyone for the comments. :ok:

So here we go with another episode of the E Report, this is episode number 8, decided to fast forward it a bit, it's actually my "Christmas Special" edition so hope ya enjoy it, get some laughs and such, and yeah. You'll also get the do-do-do reference at the end, with that little segment I put in. :wall:

The E Report Episode 8 (Christmas Special)

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#7 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 03:22 AM

Let's post a much more recent E Report done this week actually, its a bit more different than the others one I've posted, so interested to hear any comments or whatnot, this is Episode 16.

The E Report 16

#8 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • 2953 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 06:01 PM

Is there a list somewhere of all the episodes?
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#9 Japofran

Japofran

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 06:26 PM

Hey I hadn't noticed this. Not a bad voice for a radio show. :ok:
..oO Mustached Crusader of the PEEKOCKSWOOZZLE Order Oo..
"STFU and show me your screenies!!"

#10 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 07:20 PM

@Beef- Not at the moment unfortunately, would love to put up all the episodes, but don't really know of any free hosts that could host a bunch of them (putfile is decent but theres a limit of files ya can put up) so if anyone knows a place that'd be great and I could start putting them all up. :ok:

@Japofan- Thanks for the nice comment. :wall:

#11 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • 2389 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:26 AM

I can host them for you if you'd like, DD.
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#12 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:52 AM

Really? That'd be super great Tai. :ok: Thanks!

#13 _r.u.s.s.

_r.u.s.s.

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:26 AM

sorry to bump the old thread, but i wanted to hear the e report and your putfile links are broken=/
www.abandonia.com < www.reloaded.org
right now :(

#14 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 04:09 PM

Haha! Behold, for it is the power of PICKLONWESSEL

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG