42 replies to this topic

#31 Sapper8

Sapper8

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:51 PM

The best server is Twoguns Dallas by my oppinion, they are playing the TG_shifter mod, which has a lot of nice treats i.e. an interceptor pack, which deploys into an interceptor and undeplys, when jumped out of.

#32 Abi79

Abi79

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 04:21 PM

Planet Tribes, on 14.12.2005, said:

Because the Tribes 1 Master Servers have been working intermittently, and are currently down with no news if they will ever come back up, members of the community have taken it upon themselves to host a new Master Server.

ZedRWX is currently running an alternate Master Server at alpha.primehosting.us:28000

In order to use this master server, in Tribes, go to Options>>Network and click on the Add button to add the new master server. Just copy and paste alpha.primehosting.us:28000 as the address. For Tribes 1 Server Administrators, a modified ServerPrefs.cs file has been provided for you to use, so your server will be listed on the new master server:
:tai:
IPB Image

#33 Sapper8

Sapper8

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 08:05 PM

so that's why I couldn't get my server to the lobby :ok:

#34 Slash n Bash

Slash n Bash

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 09:38 PM

:P  Had a hard time trying to download the file. It takes me to sierra site but can't locate the game. However, being that I used to buy almost every game on the shelves in the old days I happened to remember that I brought that game years ago.

#35 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 10:47 PM

I downloaded it off of FilePlanet, I don't think Sierra's site hosts it anymore, but I could be wrong.

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#36 RyGuy

RyGuy

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 12:47 AM

The link on the review doesn't work so I looked around and found the following. The game has it's own Wikipedia article for questions and help. Listed on the article was a download link to Filefront for the full game and the 1.8-1.11 patch. I will give you the links to the Filefront pages, not hot links.

Starsiege Tribes Full Game

Starsiege Tribes 1.8 to 1.11 patch
IPB Image

#37 wood

wood

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 01:30 AM

View PostRyGuy, on Oct 9 2006, 08:47 PM, said:

The link on the review doesn't work so I looked around and found the following. The game has it's own Wikipedia article for questions and help. Listed on the article was a download link to Filefront for the full game and the 1.8-1.11 patch. I will give you the links to the Filefront pages, not hot links.

Starsiege Tribes Full Game

Starsiege Tribes 1.8 to 1.11 patch

;)

I started to type a reply but got lost in a tribes flashback.  When I was an undergrad, we turned the English Dept computer lab into a tribes lan den almost every night one summer.  One of the joys of attending a small school was that almost EVERYBODY cleared out during the summer.  Once the campus security guys knew we weren't ACTUALLY shooting at each other, they were cool with it, and somewhat intrigued.  I think I still have master keys to that campus floating around somewhere....

Ah wasted youth....
Kein Mehrheit Für Die Mitleid

#38 ultrabot90

ultrabot90

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 02:51 PM

Its a good game by teh looks of it, but...huge game file, even if its worth the torture. Well, its nowhere as big as Americas Army (had to suffer loads for downloading that 'un)...but still....>_>
Cya! *teleport*
IPB Image
Et tu, Deathdude? Iron Maiden roxor teh xoxor.

#39 ultrabot90

ultrabot90

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 05:56 PM

Finally, after hours of downloading and swear words and anxious glances at the Transfers window of Opera...
Cool game! 0_0 Its apparent why its such a runaway hit with you fellows...
Tell me, is there any chance of bumping into you folks out there? :D
Or any resource site (for voices etc...I know the review says google it, but this will be easier)
-regards,
ultrabot90
IPB Image

#40 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 06:51 PM

Try not to doublepost ultrabot90. :D Use the edit feature next time.

Don't play the game much anymore, well haven't really had a whole lot of time alas.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#41 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2953 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 10:51 AM

We did have a few games with a bunch of us after it was added to the site - try bumping the topic in multiplayer challenges to see if anyone has time :D
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#42 ultrabot90

ultrabot90

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 01:12 PM

DeathDude-I'll make it a point to do that.
Anyone has an idea where to get patches for this game? I keep googling, but I get a lot of 'unofficial' stuff. In other words, Im repeating the last line in my previous post.
cya! *teleport*
IPB Image

#43 Guest_aaaa_*

Guest_aaaa_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2018 - 03:23 AM

mt0508 ray ban sunglassesnike shoesultra boostcheap ray bansbirkenstock sandalspuma shoesmulberry handbagscanada goose outletray ban sunglasses discountpandora charmsfitflops salepandorambt shoesralph lauren outletadidas outletfred perry polomichael kors outlet canadapandora jewelry official sitemont blancmichael kors handbagshollister clothingecco shoesoakley sunglassesyeezy boost 350replica watchesmbt shoesmulberry outletmichael kors outletdiscount oakley sunglassescoach outletugg bootsralph lauren outletyeezy 350 boostcanada goose outletjordan retro 11oakley sunglasses outletpandora charms sale clearancekate spademichael kors outlet canadaferragamo shoeshermes handbagscanada goose jacketspandora charmsmoncler jackets outletmichael kors outlet onlinekate spade handbagsmichael kors outlet clearancenike outletpandora outletmichael kors outlet clearancetoms outletmichael kors outletsupreme clothingmichael kors outletlouis vuittoncoach factory outletferragamo outletbirkenstock sandalspandora storeyeezy boostmoncler jacketscanada goose outletjordansugg outletair max 2017fitflops sale clearancemoncler outletcanada goose jacketsugg bootstory burch outletlongchamp outletcoach outletnike shoesadidas yeezypolo ralph lauren outlet onlinetimberland outletcoach outlet storeadidas campuskate spade outletchristian louboutin outletcoach outletcheap mlb jerseyslouis vuitton outletadidascoach outlet storecheap jordanscoach outletpolo ralph lauren outlet onlineasics shoesyeezy boostcoach outletralph lauren outletcheap oakley sunglassesralph lauren sale clearanceuggscanada goose salepandora charms ukburberry outletcheap nike air maxcanada goose jacketscoach factory outletadidas yeezyralph lauren sale clearancetory burch outlet storecoach outletkate spadecoach outletecco shoes for mencoach canadacoach outletcheap nfl jerseyspolo ralph laurenralph lauren outletpandora charms salenike huarachecanada goose ukcoach outlet onlineray ban sunglassespolo ralph lauren outletpandora outletralph lauren outletcheap jordan shoescoach outlet canadalouis vuitton handbagsfitflopsprada handbagspandora jewelrynike outlet storenike outletralph lauren outletcoach factory outlet onlinecheap oakley sunglasseshermes handbagsadidas originalsmbtair max 90jordan shoesnike shoes for menpandora charmspandora charmsbirkenstock outletcoach factory outletcoach factorty outletnike air maxcanada goose jacketsmichael kors outletpolo ralph lauren outlettoms outletnike outletnmd shoesphilipp plein outletcoach outletadidas yeezygucci outletadidas outletvalentino shoesconverse outlet storerolex watchespandora jewelrylongchamp outlet onlineralph lauren outlet onlinetory burch outletoakley sunglassesralph laurennike air maxmichael kors outlet clearancemichael kors outletcanada goose ukfred perrytimberland bootsburberry outletray ban sunglassespandora jewelry outletlouis vuitton outlet storecanada goose outletcanada goose jacketschristian louboutin shoesnike shoeslouis vuitton outlet onlinepolo ralph lauren outletcoach outletray ban sunglasses discountkate spade outletadidas outletcanada goosecoach outletugg outletadidas nmdadidas yeezy boostmoncler outletair jordan shoesmlb jerseyscheap mlb jerseyscoach outletreebok shoesair max 2018kate spadenike zoompandora outletugg boots on salemichael kors outletlouis vuitton outlet onlinecoach outlet store online clearancesjordan retroadidas nmdmoncler jacketsair jordan shoesyeezy boostlouis vuittonralph laurenmichael kors outletpandora jewelrynike shoescanada goose outletadidas nmdpolo outletpandora charms sale clearancecoach outlet storepandora outletpandora jewelrytoms shoesadidas yeezy boostpandora charmskate spade outlet store supreme clothingmcm outletugg boots on saleugg outletfitflops sale clearancecanada goose outletugg outletcoach factory outletred bottoms shoescanada goose outletcoach outletair max 2019adidas nmdkate spade handbagspolo outlet storeabercrombiesalvatore ferragamokate spade bagscoach factory outletnike free 4.0coach factory outlet onlinetimberland boots outletcheap oakley sunglassespandora jewelry official sitemichael korslongchamp handbagscoach outletkate spade outletnba jerseysadidas shoestory burch outlet onlinenike outlet onlinehermens bagskate spade outlet store hermes outletphilipp plein shirtmichael kors outletpolo ralph lauren outletmoncler outletcanada goose outletadidas yeezysupra shoescheap oakley sunglassescoach factory outletcheap jordanspandora jewelry fitflopsmoncler outletoakley sunglassesnew balance shoeskate spade outlet store air jordanscoach outlet storecoach outletpandora jewelrytods outletkevin durant shoesray ban sunglassesuggs canadacoach outlet onlinecanada goose saleadidas shoeslongchamp outletcoach factory outletnike air max outletoakley sunglassesvans shoesjordan shoescanada goosecheap uggsbirkenstock sandalsmont blanc pensnew balance outletnike air maxyeezy boostoakley sunglasses saleair jordanskobe bryant shoespandora charmslouboutin shoesmoncler outletnike free runcheap jordansmichael kors outlet onlinevalentino shoesbirkenstocklouboutin shoesadidas shoescoach outletfitflops salecanada goosechristian louboutinbirkenstock outletcheap jordansjordan shoesuggsprada outletyeezy boostmichael kors outletmoncler coatsadidas yeezymichael kors outlet canadaoakley sunglasseskate spade outlet store canada goose ukugg bootscoach factory outletpolo ralph lauren outlet onlinenike outletcheap nba jerseyscheap nfl jerseysconverse shoesmichael kors outlet clearanceuggs outletpolo ralph lauren outlet onlinemulberry bagspandora jewelrynorth face jacketsmichael kors outlet clearancemoncler jacketscoach outlet storekobe shoespandora charmsburberry outlet storecanada goose saleadidas superstarcoach outlet store onlineair max 97ralph lauren saleair max 97pandora jewelrycanada goose jackets ukcoach outletoakley sunglassesmoncler jacketsmonclernike outlet onlineadidas nmd shoescanada goose ukcoach outletfitflopscheap jordansharden vol 1jordanscheap jordans for salefitflopspandora jewelrycoach factory outletmoncler outletjordan shoesadidas shoesbirkenstockscanada goose uklouboutin shoesuggs outletkate spade outletadidas yeezy boosttimberland outletmichael kors factory outletnike storechristian louboutintimberland bootslouis vuitton outletsupreme new yorkpolo outletgucci handbagscoach factorty outletbirkenstock sandalssupra shoesadidas shoeshermes handbagsfitflops sale clearancecanada goose outletbirkenstock shoeshermes bagscheap ray ban sunglassestiffany and cocoach factory outletmichael kors outletmichael kors outletcheap ray ban sunglassesugg australiahermes birkinvans storecoach outletugg outletpandora jewelry outletbirkenstock shoesabercrombie and fitchcanada goose outlettimberland bootsmichael kors outletsupreme clothingnfl jerseys wholesalemichael kors handbagscanada goose jacketskate spade outletcanada goose outletoakley sunglasseschristian louboutin outletgucci handbags outletkate spade outletsalvatore ferragamo shoespolo ralph lauren outletmulberry uknmd adidasjordan shoescoach factory outletuggscoach outlet storeadidas superstarred bottom shoesmichael korscoach outlet storemichael kors outlet onlineoakley sunglassesvalentino shoes outletcoach outletjordan shoesnorth face jacketstiffany and comcm handbagskate spade handbagcoach outletnorth face outletskechers shoescanada goose jacketsmoncler jacketsred bottomscoach outlet onlinerolex watchescheap mlb jerseys chinaair max 2018ralph lauren ukralph lauren ukcanada goosefitflopscheap jordans free shippingmichael kors outletburberry outletoakey sunglasseschristian louboutin outletray ban sunglassesralph laurennike shoesralph lauren sale clearancemichael kors outlettiffany outletpandora charmstory burch outlet mt0508

Reply to this topic