ReamusLQ

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 07:01 AM

I took it again from the beginning this time, and got Turkey instead

You're Turkey!
You have a good deal of history behind you, both good and bad, but through it all, you've become a leader among your friends.  You have an uncanny ability to make friends with people who hate each other, though sometimes you just hate them instead.  Surprisingly fickle, you keep a good balance in your life between religion and humanism, but most people think you're fanatical anyway.  You're Istanbul, you're Constantinople.

#32 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:31 PM

I got Chile this time around.

You're Chile!
You're really skinny, and kind of bumpy in frame, but you're not as rough a person as you used to be.  You like long, long, long walks on the beach and avoiding having your rights violated, just like anybody else does.  You're even willing to stand up to those with more power and influence than you, trying to bring them to justice.  Fight the man!

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#33 DarkScale

DarkScale

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 04:50 PM

It says im france:

Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that
you're better than everyone else. At least you're more loyal to the real
language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else. You aren't
worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other
things that it usually doesn't matter. Some of your finest works were
intended to be short-term projects.

#34 Moogle

Moogle

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 12:20 AM

A. J. Raffles, on Mar 20 2006, 06:53 AM, said:

Really? I keep getting the same result. Oh well.
*goes to play in a castle*
Hmmm, I'm just weird I guess...
*steals Raffle's jewels and writes about it in the tabloids, all while becoming a weaker person*

#35 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 12:43 AM

Well, after Canada, I actually got Cuba (I admire both countries, albeit in different ways).

You're Cuba!
How bad can you really be?  So many people have said so many bad things about you, but you know they can't all be true.  Not even most of them.  You went a little crazy for a while, but now you're just getting older and tired of all the nasty stuff people think about you.  You could use a little more money and you really wish people wouldn't keep leaving you for richer people, but other than that, things aren't so bad.  You really like used military clothing.

#36 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 02:08 PM

Yuck, two reruns and USSR and USA... What bad have I done??? :P  :huh:

Anyways, I tried that animal thingie too:

You're a Boa Constrictor!
You're that person who is always offering massages to people and you spend a lot of time training yourself to get better at giving them. Sometimes, however, you make people just a little nervous with how close you're getting to their neck. But you can usually knead them right back into a false sense of security, er, I mean into feeling comfortable. Your mouth seems to be capable of opening wider than anyone else's. You've sometimes wondered what it would be like to be made out of feathers.
And book thingie:

You're The Dictionary!
by Merriam-Webster
You're one of those know-it-all types, with an amazing amount of knowledge at your command. People really enjoy spending time with you in very short spurts, but hanging out with you for a long time tends to bore them. When folks really need an authority to refer to, however, you're the one they seek. You're an exceptional speller and very well organized.

...70 years... LOL

#37 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 10:01 PM

Lawl!

You're France!
Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else.  At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else.  You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter.  Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.

And then

You're Thailand!
Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity.  Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers.  And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for.  Good enough to make people cry.

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#38 Moogle

Moogle

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 12:02 AM

LMAO @ the france description...

Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else.

You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short

:huh:  :P  :roflol:

#39 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 12:31 AM

Moogle, on Mar 22 2006, 12:02 AM, said:

I'm big and I'm well built.
Never gotten in a fight tho' so I dunno
:huh:

My parents are health nazis.

SAVE ME!

#40 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 04:27 PM

Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else.

Especially since Napoleon was about 5' 8" or something, which isn't that small. It does sort of annoy me when people say he's small, as the French and English imperial systems were different... ah well.

Nerdy rant over.

#41 Stebbi

Stebbi

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 08:10 PM

PrejudiceSucks, on Mar 22 2006, 04:27 PM, said:

Especially since Napoleon was about 5' 8" or something, which isn't that small. It does sort of annoy me when people say he's small, as the French and English imperial systems were different... ah well.

Nerdy rant over.
5"8" OMG that is like tiny little man.............i have no idea how big that is, can you tell it in meters?

#42 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 09:25 PM

That's actually... pretty normal.

Predj must've made a mistake especially when anything past six is considered tall, anything below five / five is considered short.

#43 Havell

Havell

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 10:29 PM

Nope, he's right, French feet were bigger than British feet, making people think he was shorter than he was.  5' 7" is normal now, and was actually quite tall then.

Source

EDIT: Hitler was 5' 8", which is strange as he has a reputation for being tiny and insecure.  I guess that countrys' enemies always like to portray thier enemies as short and weak, which is why we're left with the conception that all our enemies are short.
IPB Image

#44 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:16 PM

I took the animal quiz.

You're a Tyrannosaurus Rex!

You can't stop talking about the "good old days" of the past. While you remember everything being so much better and more glorious back then, you've got to realize that times have changed! It's time to move on, time to bring in the new technology and advancements! Still, there is some charm to your olden out-dated ways. Children seem to love you, for example, as do some historians and scientists. And you should really eat something... your bones are starting to show.

Feck me, I'm that damn cool.

I did the book quiz too.

You're Catch-22!

by Joseph Heller
Incredibly witty and funny, you have a taste for irony in all that you see. It seems that life has put you in perpetually untenable situations, and your sense of humor is all that gets you through them. These experiences have also made you an ardent pacifist, though you present your message with tongue sewn into cheek. You could coin a phrase that replaces the word "paradox" for millions of people.
Me>You

#45 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:27 PM

I like results.

Here's one from the book quiz.

You're The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!
by Douglas Adams
Considered by many to be one of the funniest people around, you are quite an entertainer. You've also traveled to the far reaches of what you deem possible, often confused and unsure of yourself. Life continues to jostle you around like a marble, but it's shown you so much of the world that you don't care. Wacky adventures continue to lie ahead. Your favorite number is 42.

The animal one...

You're a Jackalope!
A huge fan of the Old West and its mythology, you've often wished you'd been born 150 years earlier. You'll challenge almost anyone to a race, and usually go so quickly that your opponent can't even see you. Someday, there will be stories about you, perhaps even legends, and you'll just wrinkle your nose knowingly at what's been said. Your mission is to walk swiftly and carry big sticks.