#1 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:09 PM

what did you dream last night?
do you have a certain dream that comes back often?
lots of nightmares?
dreamt stuff that happend?
sleepwalking?
lucid dreaming?
OBE's?
Night terrors?
Dreamt the same thing a friend dreamt?

I opend the thread because i constantly dream about nuclear war... and every time i do i experiance the feeling that people must have right before they die. quite a terrible feeling LOL

i had the most intense one last night... and today i read about Iran's uranium enrichment thing being in full force and that they as always say they arnt stopping for anybody... doesnt meen anything prob but if youd have had the dream it would freak you out badly :angel:

my dream was also mixed in with the twin tower thing... i remember not being me for a couple of "dream seconds" and watching the buildings collapse from inside the walls... and once as if i was a camera in one of the rooms that a dude was standing in.

anyway it freaked me out and was as always alot more then you can really describe

edit:
oh... my mother also got shot later... that kinda sucked. then when i went after the soldiers that shot her i was blown away by a bazooka. that part was actually pretty cool because i actually felt the impact (without pain) and died right away. but then i was alive in a later part of the armageddon scenario.

im still wondering why the hell i was shot at with a bazooka

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#2 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:32 PM

I sometimes have dreams about meteors hiting the Earth, otherwise  I don't really have nightmares...

Also sometimes when I dream, I become conscious, aware that it's a dream(and I'm able to control it, for a short period of time, before I wake up) so I guess you could call that a lucid dream...

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#3 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:36 PM

yeah its a lucid dream. i have them often and can summon and control them to a certain (limited) extent. sadly i usually wake up when i notice :angel:

the metoers is wierd... my sister gets that very often. and when she does she is half awake (night terrors)  and cries and cries for a very long time while reaching at the window.

pretty freaky

edit:
might sound wierd but i also almost never have nightmares... even last night dream wasnt really a nightmare... it was pretty fun in a scary kind of way

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#4 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 06:33 PM

Well, usually I don't have time to see my own dreams, because most nights I have to be elsewhere in sooooooo many girls' dreams! :angel: But when I have my own dreams, I see quite different dreams every time. But there's one I've seen couple of times and it's nightmare: in the beginning there's already war and I'm sent to frontline, where I get into the possibly worst place to be and only barely survive. Later on I either get promoted and lead my squad or sometimes even platoon, or I just simply witness mass murder on both sides. Several times I've awaken sweaty and once woke my ex-gf shouting or screaming something. That particular time was very disturbing and grotesque, so I've consciously wiped that dream from my memories.
...70 years... LOL

#5 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 06:45 PM

sheesh juni... i think ill have to start a war just for your amusment :angel:

Posted Image

#6 Puffin

Puffin

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:47 PM

The night before last I had a pretty uncomfortable dream..
I was with a dear friend of mine (very dear), that I don't meet nearly as often as I'd wish I did. We're pretty close friends. And in that dream, he wouldn't hug me, and he was in a way really avoiding me. I mean, we were hanging out, but if there were 5 chairs and there were only the two of us, he'd sit in the chair furthest away from me. And he was kinda indicating that I should just go home, all the time. Even though we had planned that I'd stay longer.

It made me feel pretty bad..
user posted image
©Kiddiarni

#7 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:48 PM

My dreams always involve split dogs and organs.

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#8 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:59 PM

Puffin, on Apr 12 2006, 09:47 PM, said:

The night before last I had a pretty uncomfortable dream..
I was with a dear friend of mine (very dear), that I don't meet nearly as often as I'd wish I did. We're pretty close friends. And in that dream, he wouldn't hug me, and he was in a way really avoiding me. I mean, we were hanging out, but if there were 5 chairs and there were only the two of us, he'd sit in the chair furthest away from me. And he was kinda indicating that I should just go home, all the time. Even though we had planned that I'd stay longer.

It made me feel pretty bad..
i get those fairly often when i really like/love somebody. yeah they suck

Posted Image

#9 DannyMc252

DannyMc252

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 10:10 PM

Oh god.. dreams..
I usually tend to have lucid dreams, when I have them.
Then I spend the whole day working out which pats of my memory are dreamt, and which aren't.
One I even had to ask someone what I said to them on msn to be sure what happened.
user posted image
Meep?

#10 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 10:53 PM

DannyMc252, on Apr 12 2006, 10:10 PM, said:

Oh god.. dreams..
I usually tend to have lucid dreams, when I have them.
Then I spend the whole day working out which pats of my memory are dreamt, and which aren't.
One I even had to ask someone what I said to them on msn to be sure what happened.
:angel:
danny252r0cks: i need to ask you a question, joe
joe525r0cks2: ??
danny252r0cks: did i walk round with a jam sandwich stuck to my forehead yesterday or was that just another stupid dream of mine?
joe525r0cks2: wtf? jam sandwich?
danny252r0cks: ok, seems like i didn't (whew). what about gagging the music teacher to make her stop singing 'yesterday'?
joe525r0cks2: ...
joe525r0cks2: sorry, danny, I need to go.
danny252r0cks: meh!

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#11 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 10:56 PM

sorry but i have to break the rules:

:angel:

blame raffles LOL

Posted Image

#12 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 11:18 PM

BREAK WHAT RULES?
I THOUGHT THERE WERE NO RULES IN THESE FORUMS.

Is it WRONG to break these rules? Because I've been secretly feeding members warez links and illegal black-market connection sites.

#13 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 06:56 AM

This is more of a general point, Piggy, but do you think you could try and cut down on the spam a bit? I don't want to start deleting posts if I can possibly help it.

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#14 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 07:21 PM

A. J. Raffles, on Apr 13 2006, 06:56 AM, said:

This is more of a general point, Piggy, but do you think you could try and cut down on the spam a bit? I don't want to start deleting posts if I can possibly help it.
I had a dream where you deleted my posts because I spammed too much.

That's spamming in context LOL
But I did have a dream after you sent me that Oxford postcard, I was imagining the place in my head, and it looked like a cotton candy stand, and when I wanted to apply for the college they made me roll around in the candy and turn into a big cotton candy ball.

No lie.

Then once I was part of the college it turned out that all everybody did was sit around and chat and talk about acts of sex yet never commit them.
It was a stupid dream.

That reminds of the time where I had a dream where the most beautiful person in my life started to annoy me. This dream scared me because the next day that person started to annoy me! Magic! It didn't last long though, I guess I went senile for a few seconds.
I also had a dream after I watched Jacob's Ladder. There was one of those circus mirrors, and whenever I looked at them that shaky shaky boosha shaka demon would pop up and twirl his head around and scare the hell out of me. So I kept walking in this place but since the mirrors were all around me I kept crapping myself in fear when I finally decided to just use the exit. But then I went into another dream, sort of a lapse, and this once decided to place me in a racecar. I wasn't driving the thing, but it was zooming along, and I was winning the race, even though I wasn't doing anything.

There was a television inside of this racecar, and I could just watch it, they had shows on that I thought were real at the moment, but after the dream when I tried to recall them they'd bring up no memory of any such show.
Funky.

But not as funky as when I had a dream that those goblins from Darkstone were chasing me with pins and poking me repeatedly. The scary thing about this dream was that I could actually feel the pain! It scared me, so I ran into a limousine where there was a salad bar inside, but inside of each salad was a severed goblins head. I climbed out of the limo and climbed up a ladder with the goblins still poking me, at this point there was a large rock at the top of the ladder, and I toppled it onto the two climbing goblins. But no matter what I did, they wouldn't die.

So I managed to open up a "exit" menu and get out of the dream, it was funky.
See, it's this technique I've learned, whenever I'm in a dream that is scaring the be-jeezes out of me, I just bring up a mental "exit" menu and quit. It works like magic.
I have lucid dreams every night too, I can always control them, the thing is I usually get too forgetful and completely forget that I can control the dream anytime I want. It's really funky.

Yeh man, is fun.  :angel:

#15 Stebbi

Stebbi

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 07:51 PM

Well when i deam something it's often just a load of Crap!