#16 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 06:20 PM

Wow, never thought such a small test could have so many results :(

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#17 greywolf

greywolf

The Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 08:10 PM

You're Vatican City!
You're pretty sure that you're infallible in all that you do or say, and it's hard to say whether you're right.  You have a lot of followers, most of whom will do whatever you say without question, or line up to see you ride around in your spiffy car.  Religious and reserved, you have some wisdom, but also a bit much contempt for everyone around you.  You're also fabulously wealthy, no matter what you say to the contrary.

Hmmm... I wish I'd have said Judaism now. At least I wouldn't be stuck up and contemptible and have to execute people for not following my dogma. Ah well, best get that axe ready...  :(

:)

#18 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 08:17 PM

At least they don't let irresponsible people keep pets in the Vatican city, and they also have those kerrazy Swiss Guards around to save you!

#19 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 08:28 PM

This is "homosexual"
Jah! Is true! There are gay countries.
Rofl.

You're Fiji!
As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you.  Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away.  Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles!  For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it.  It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#20 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 08:32 PM

Right that's a sure great argument you came up with that one. :(

Sounds more like a relaxing and party description.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#21 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 08:40 PM

Blood-Pigggy, on Mar 17 2006, 08:28 PM, said:

This is "homosexual"
Jah! Is true! There are gay countries.
Rofl.

You're Fiji!
As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you.  Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away.  Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles!  For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it.  It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.
Urmm eh?

#22 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 04:41 PM

You're South Africa!
After almost endless suffering, you've finally freed yourself from the oppression that somehow held you back.  Now your diamond in the rough is shining through, and the world can accept you for who you really are.  You were trying to show who you were to the world, but they weren't interested in helping you become that until it was almost too late.  Suddenly you're a very hopeful person, even if you still have some troubles.
Yeah, right... In first run I - thanks to my temporary sucky mouse - clicked that I do ski and ended up Russian... :(
...70 years... LOL

#23 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 04:57 PM

:( Unlucky, Juni!

#24 Stebbi

Stebbi

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 06:04 PM

uhu....

You're the United States of America!
You were probably a big bully in school, and odds are that you're still a big bully.  You make promises that you break, you manipulate everyone around you, and you're awfully materialistic.  On the other hand, you're pretty inventive and have a really good sense of justice.  You just never get around to applying the idea of justice to yourself.  Incredible potential remains yours to take advantage of.

Tulac you fail this is the beginning of the test

Edit: sorry for the double post.....i feel naughty tihi

EDIT by Beef: Removed pointless double post.

#25 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 06:17 PM

Damn, you're right, oh well *solves it again*

Hmm it seems to give me different questions every time...

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#26 Stebbi

Stebbi

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 06:30 PM

ahhh much better

You're Canada!
People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do.  In fact, they're probably just jealous.  You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others.  If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person.

#27 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 06:39 PM

Hmph! I'm still the UK, along with the obviously anglophobe description.:(

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#28 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 06:52 PM

You're Swaziland!
Small but sturdy, you've maintained your identity in a world where no one takes you seriously.  You refuse to be absorbed into any larger social group or category, no matter how influential they seem to be.  This gives you an individual flair that captivates the very few who know you.  Machine guns make you really nervous.

:( but true...

#29 Moogle

Moogle

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 04:33 AM

*high fives Raffles*

You're the United Kingdom!
You're a much weaker person than you used to be, but you still act like you did when everyone looked up to you.  Despite this, you're probably a better person than you were when you had so much power over those around you.  Though you do have a strange fascination with jewels and monarchs, which lets you play in castles, but also end up leading a sort of tabloid lifestyle.  You really like the Beatles, even more than you like Oasis.

...*goes off to read Oscar Wilde and listen to the beatles*

...man, I took that quiz so many times, well, 5 or 6 times, and each time I got a different result...o_0

#30 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 06:53 AM

Really? I keep getting the same result. Oh well.
*goes to play in a castle*

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks