- Thomas Biskup is considered something of a demi-god among roguelike fans.
- He works as CEO for QuinScape.
- He was one of the founders of the company, although he was only about 30 back then.
- ADOM is a pet project of his which he has been developing alongside his real work since 1994 (coding started in 1992, actually). As a consequence, he considers it his "child" and flat-out refuses to release the source code. Recently, one of the most popular ADOM tools, ADOMbot (by Vladimir Panteleev) was taken down out of respect for Biskup's wishes.
- He doesn't make any money for ADOM, but he doesn't consider it freeware, but "postcardware" - he asks people who liked the game to send postcards to the following address: