Eternal Daughter

2 replies to this topic

#1 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 12:18 AM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review & Download
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#2 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 07:40 PM

I've beaten 2 bosses and haven't goten any new abilities (besides geting a strengh of 1 and life of 7, which are not realy new abilities anyway). are there any?
Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)
if BP has potied on Twilight Zone episode, I will strangle him

secret adept of the PICKALLONWEASEL order

#3 s.j.

s.j.

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:09 AM

This is one of the most elegant platformers I've ever played; a real gem.

View Posta1s, on Dec 9 2006, 08:40 PM, said:

I've beaten 2 bosses and haven't goten any new abilities (besides geting a strengh of 1 and life of 7, which are not realy new abilities anyway). are there any?

You get a lot of 'abilities' through special gear that you find.  For instance, wall-jumping gear, double jumping boots, &c.  You can play through and beat bosses without finding these, so you have to make an effort to explore every level (including some deep and unusual spots) to find each one.  The level progress isn't linear, often an entrance to a new level is someplace that you passed before but were unable to reach without new gear.

Reply to this topic