Lost Valley

28 replies to this topic

#1 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 09:49 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review + download

Wonderfull sig and avvie by Taikara :D

#2 Gregory

Gregory

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 10:55 PM

This game is actually pretty good. Think of Secret of Mana + Zelda II + Act Raiser, and that's a pretty good idea of what this game is. I really enjoy it, it's like a quicker, less RPGish Secret of Mana, which is nice, because I don't want to put 30 odd hours into a game.

But complaint: Moving from area to area is ridiculously difficult. Levels are so far between that there's a huge difficulty curve every time you go to a new area. Thank the gods that when you die, you still get to keep all of your experience and gold. Otherwise, I would have given up long, long ago.

#3 Gregory

Gregory

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 08:10 PM

Er... Some help may be in order.

I seem to have completely overlooked the third crystal and went straight for the fourth. Does anyone know where on the map I can find the dungeon? Coordinates would be nice...

#4 el loco

el loco

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 02:41 PM

anyone has an idea how to get to the third dungeon ? or wat to do with the seastars ?

#5 el loco

el loco

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 04:12 PM

for get the previous question does someone have the coordiantes of the 3 trees that evil spirit is in ?

#6 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2953 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 05:10 PM

Please try to avoid double-posting when there's such a short time in between - please use the Edit button instead.
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#7 el loco

el loco

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 05:34 PM

View PostBeefontheBone, on Nov 14 2006, 06:10 PM, said:

Please try to avoid double-posting when there's such a short time in between - please use the Edit button instead.
sorry about that but does any one know where the spirit is the second and third time ? and if possible with coordiantes

and gregory th third dungeon is in the graveyard search around there with firebal magic it wil be easy

p.s. chech for secret walls

#8 Gregory

Gregory

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 07:37 PM

I'm not sure about the coordinates, but if you look at your map, you'll see the green area on the left and the blue area on the right. The second spirit, I'm almost positive, is a lone tree in the blue area. It sticks out real bad. And the third can be found on the way back to the pond. Be sure to swing at any odd looking trees.

#9 el loco

el loco

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 03:15 PM

anyone knows where the tomb in the southren forrest is ?

#10 Gregory

Gregory

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 11:10 PM

spoiler said:

I'm pretty sure what you're thinking of is at P-19. I'm not positive though, because "the tomb" is pretty vague. And I'm not even sure what the southern forest is. There's a knight or something that's afraid of a tomb, and it's at P-19. But you might have to go to J-21 to get the tomb out of your way at P20.

Did that help?

Edit by Beef: Spoilerised that text. We really need to get some spoiler tags sorted out - for now, doing them in white in quote tags is the only way to stop anyone reading them accidentally and spoiling bits for them. We'd appreciate it if outright spoilers like that were hidden in the future - cheers.

Edited by BeefontheBone, 16 November 2006 - 11:17 PM.

#11 el loco

el loco

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 12:35 PM

thx it helped if u would need help just ask ok

and btw any idea how to get to that switch that is inbedded in ice blocks or how to flip the frozen one

#12 tito1337

tito1337

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 03:54 AM

Very early in the Ice Dungeon, there is a switch that looks broken. Does anyone know how to activate it, or otherwise how to pass through this part of the Dungeon? Thank you.

EDIT:

I can answer my own question now :sneaky: highlight the box below to see the spoiler

On the level below the broken switch and all the way to the right, there is a ladder going down. That ladder also has an invisible portion going up. Take that to get around the broken switch

#13 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 09:52 AM

Is there a way to pump up the resolution or play in windowed mode?

#14 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 02:09 PM

Resolution pretty sure not, and don't think so on the window, think for this type of game it would actually be worse to play in a window.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#15 el loco

el loco

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 11:49 AM

anyone got a clue hot to flip that switch surounded by iceblocks because i get stuck in the latter parts of the dungeon

Reply to this topic