Potatoe's Content

There have been 8 items by Potatoe (Search limited from 17-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#80184 The Godfather

Posted by Potatoe on 27 May 2010 - 08:03 PM in Your Favorite Games & Commercial Software

I grabbed the second game for 7€ from a bargain bin. It was a nice 10 hour game but I don't see myself ever replaying it.

#79750 Transcendence

Posted by Potatoe on 19 April 2010 - 09:22 PM in Games on Reloaded

View PostNick, on 20 Apr 2010, 12:12 AM, said:

I personally like the modding feature. You can add all sorts of ships, weapons, etc. My favorites:

-God Mode (Incredible. Fly anywhere, spawn anything, etc.)
-Millennium Falcon Ship
-Nuclear Waste Laser (The ultimate weapon...)

Personally, I prefer destroying commonwealth stations and becoming a wanted man. Makes the game more fun. :P
There's a modding feature? I guess that would make the game more fun for a while. I just don't see the lasting appeal though.

#79748 Transcendence

Posted by Potatoe on 19 April 2010 - 05:55 PM in Games on Reloaded

I've been playing it a little bit and it seems that all it amounts to is just shooting at other shits with dingy lasers. I also don't like the controls that much. I guess it's an okay space shooter but it's not that great.

#79734 Transcendence

Posted by Potatoe on 19 April 2010 - 12:29 PM in Games on Reloaded

View PostNick, on 19 Apr 2010, 09:08 AM, said:

You explore the solar systems and choose different sides. Trade goods, etc. It's all about reaching the "Galactic Core".

This may help. :P Captains Primer
Thanks dude. Really appreciate it.

#79723 Favorite Dos Game?

Posted by Potatoe on 19 April 2010 - 01:16 AM in DOSBox

Syndicate for the win. Or maybe X-Com.

#79722 Transcendence

Posted by Potatoe on 18 April 2010 - 10:41 PM in Games on Reloaded

I don't really "get" this game. Mainly how to get started with this game. Can anyone give me likes tips to get started in the latest version(1.00 unless there's been another update).

#79577 Dwarf Fortress

Posted by Potatoe on 07 April 2010 - 04:20 PM in Games on Reloaded

View PostTheChosen, on 4 Apr 2010, 10:27 PM, said:

Im not sure about polishing though. Im reading through Bay12's forums and there seems to be quite a lot of bugs in the new one. Not to mention that it now seems to require even more powerful computer.

But yeah, its definitely cooler. There's lot more detail in the dwarfs and the world. Havent found any caves yet, but I've heard some cool stories about players fighting against demi-gods that are half-human half boar-mouth.
Also dwarf lungmen.

#79532 Dwarf Fortress

Posted by Potatoe on 03 April 2010 - 01:13 PM in Games on Reloaded

View PostTheChosen, on 2 Apr 2010, 12:30 AM, said:

The game actually got an update today. Lots of cool new additions, but nothing that would drastically change the game.
I would like to disagree. The whole game has become more accessible, cooler(caverns and shit yo) and overall a more polished product. Too bad you can't go much higher than 5 as far as ratings go. About time this got added to the site though. This game is so awesome it makes me jizz in my pants really hard.