The Levitating Nun's Content

There have been 6 items by The Levitating Nun (Search limited from 18-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2156 Torus Trooper And Rrootage

Posted by The Levitating Nun on 19 May 2005 - 05:05 PM in Game & Software Requests

I'm currently just playing through normal mode on Rrootage but psy is pretty cool too, I love extreme on Torus trooper, 9000kph and you just zone out

#2124 Highway Pursuit

Posted by The Levitating Nun on 18 May 2005 - 09:09 PM in Games on Reloaded

I absolutely love this game, perhaps there could be a leader board for high scores on the site? so people send in screenshots of their high score table and you get an overall picture of how good people are at the game?

#2123 Torus Trooper And Rrootage

Posted by The Levitating Nun on 18 May 2005 - 08:52 PM in Game & Software Requests

If these games are going go up on the site, I would very much like to review a few of them, specially Rrootage which I am thoroughly addicted to, despite this being my study leave for my GCSEs, ah well eh?

#2121 Voicework

Posted by The Levitating Nun on 18 May 2005 - 08:32 PM in Forum Guidelines

If you need any opening credits voices in the style of film trailers I'll be willing to help out but NY is sadly beyond my reach, let me know if you're making another game and I'll be more than willing to help you out with voices.

#2120 Great Cds

Posted by The Levitating Nun on 18 May 2005 - 08:25 PM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Rage against the machine's self titled album. Every track is pure class, one of the few albums i don't skip a track on. Another one is radiohead - ok,computer very good album apart from the 7th track which drives me spare.

#2119 Torus Trooper And Rrootage

Posted by The Levitating Nun on 18 May 2005 - 08:15 PM in Game & Software Requests

Great games, available on HotU but it would be really cool to have them up on this site due to the insanity of them. What do you all think?