9 replies to this topic

#1 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 04:32 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review + download

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#2 MdaG

MdaG

AR-coholic

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 04:42 PM

For a banned member, Triton sure is contributing to the site...

#3 Kon-Tiki

Kon-Tiki

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 04:43 PM

He sent in alot of reviews before being banned, and used those as straw to hold onto to prevent himself from getting banned, and was demanding them to be put up. So... we're putting them up :)

#4 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 05:22 PM

yeah but the reviews shouldnt be used considering half of the games arnt finished... this one isnt... niether is transcendence.... and im sure 3 other ones arnt either

how can you review a game that isnt finished?

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#5 Kon-Tiki

Kon-Tiki

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 12:11 PM

A game that's been officially released, can be added. If they're still developing it afterwards, to improve it and to add new features, that's all the better, but the moment the game's a full game on itself and's publically released, we can add it. We update the reviews when they become outdated (or at least when we know they're outdated), so if you see something in a review/pros-cons/requirements that isn't up-to-date with the latest publically released version, let us know :)

#6 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 01:59 PM

Kon-Tiki, on Nov 7 2005, 12:11 PM, said:

A game that's been officially released, can be added. If they're still developing it afterwards, to improve it and to add new features, that's all the better, but the moment the game's a full game on itself and's publically released, we can add it. We update the reviews when they become outdated (or at least when we know they're outdated), so if you see something in a review/pros-cons/requirements that isn't up-to-date with the latest publically released version, let us know :)
Hmm, so do you think I could update my Lost Labyrinth review, then? Once I get round to playing the latest release, that is. That game sure has changed a lot since I reviewed it.

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#7 Kon-Tiki

Kon-Tiki

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 02:25 PM

What use'd be a review that doesn't apply to the game anymore? I say change it. If you want to be sure as sure, you can always PM Tai, but't seems only logical to me to update the reviews, so go ahead :)

#8 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 02:28 PM

Right, I'll try and get it done during the holidays, then.

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#9 Nesianstyles

Nesianstyles

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 07:32 PM

There was a dos game this is based off, it's called liero...
and there was a game before that, which was called molez...
All of those are freeware :)

I love liero!

#10 chickenman

chickenman

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 01:26 PM

COOL I love these type of games  :)

Reply to this topic