19 replies to this topic

#1 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 07:31 PM

I'm out from here. These forums are nothing compared to what they were when I came here. Silent, almost dead times were almost enough, but now I've had enough. Take cares to those few who should know whom they are. Tell my best to those few who haven't been here for ages.
...70 years... LOL

#2 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:01 PM

This makes me very sad.   :max:  

I know you've been frustrated here for a long time, but I never really thought you would do this.  

I really miss talking to you on msn, and now, and you won't be around on Reloaded either?  I hate the thought of not having contact with you anymore.  Maybe you could drop by sometimes?

Please send me email sometime, to let me know how you are.  Or if you get a Yahoo account, maybe we could talk there?

Take care Juni.   :whistle:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#3 _r.u.s.s.

_r.u.s.s.

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:06 PM

come on it's not like you had to quit. will it kill you if you just check it sometimes?
www.abandonia.com < www.reloaded.org
right now :(

#4 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:46 PM

Yeah I haven't been here for months, but saying goodbye sort of makes you look stupid if you ever comeback. That's why saying goodbye on internet forums is futile and useless. You can just stop checking the site and that's it.

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#5 Flop

Flop

Aspiring Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:53 PM

I hope you'll drop by once in a while at least. Good luck with the book, though.
Furthermore, it is my opinion that Carthage must be destroyed.

#6 Japofran

Japofran

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 01:24 PM

I hate when this happens. Take care, and if you wish tell us where else you'll be hanging out.
..oO Mustached Crusader of the PEEKOCKSWOOZZLE Order Oo..
"STFU and show me your screenies!!"

#7 Aristharus

Aristharus

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:07 AM

Damn.. I wasn't expecting this from you.

I'm with Tulac here, maybe you shouldn't make any decisions about visiting here or not, just come lurk the forums sometimes when you feel like it.

I mean, think of me for a while, I'm gonna have to take the role of the Finnish alcoholic completely by myself now, and I doubt that I could keep it up by myself. Finland's reputation is at stake here, man!
What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk?

#8 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 12:32 PM

View PostJuni Ori, on Jun 29 2008, 08:31 PM, said:

I'm out from here. These forums are nothing compared to what they were when I came here. Silent, almost dead times were almost enough, but now I've had enough. Take cares to those few who should know whom they are. Tell my best to those few who haven't been here for ages.
Ciao.

#9 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:00 PM

Bye Juni, and whatnot...

Gotta agree with the others here though, I doubt anybody surfs here on a regular basis anymore. Saying goodbye, just makes it harder for you to make a post in the future when you have something to say again.

You'll be back, so I won't be giving you a proper goodbye just yet :whistle:

Best wishes, nonetheless.
Me>You

#10 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 02:12 PM

View PostSean, on Jul 8 2008, 12:00 AM, said:

I doubt anybody surfs here on a regular basis anymore.
Some of us still care about Reloaded.    :whistle:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#11 _r.u.s.s.

_r.u.s.s.

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:54 PM

i'm here as well
www.abandonia.com < www.reloaded.org
right now :(

#12 Eagle of Fire

Eagle of Fire

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:31 PM

I log here at least every two days (bar exceptions I'm not home for an extended lenght of time) since I been nominated mod of troubleshooting here...

I simply don't post often.
"I am on a hot streak... Literally"

#13 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:32 PM

im here every day to if just to bug frodo

j/k frodo :whistle:
i still love this site and just hope it kicks up again

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#14 Docktor_Worm

Docktor_Worm

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 01:07 AM

sure this forum has sucked lately, but whats the point of an pouty ultimatum to never return? cant you just not come here or come less instead of swearing off the site. but seriously, we need better games on this site. there are tons out there and i have requested many games that have not been reviewed, with crappy breakout clones and adventure games you can find anywhere on the internet in their stead. quite frankly, i havent been to the home page in about a year, i only come to the forums now. this is getting so offtrack from THE freeware site it was when i first came, i think reloaded is in its last throes, if it hasnt already expired slowly and painfully only to have its corpse violated by a horde of spam bots
IPB Image
...her rabid glow is like braille to the night

#15 Eagle of Fire

Eagle of Fire

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 01:15 AM

Well, you know the drill. I always said that it wasn't worth wasting time with freeware titles... But feel free to prove me wrong. :whistle:
"I am on a hot streak... Literally"