In the near future, our fearless leader, Kosta, will be placing a poll on the main page of the site in order to gain feedback from site visitors.
This poll is extremely important - the results will determine the future direction of the content that will be on the site.
This is not a genre poll, as we've debated about in the forums thus far. This is regarding what type of freeware we will be putting up on the site from now on. We are trying to decide where to draw the line between freeware and abandonware - do commercial games turned freeware qualify? Should we only feature independently produced games? Should we focus on games that are capable of running on XP? Or, is all freeware created equally, and therefore anything goes?
The options will be:
- DOS or Windows, old or new, I like all types of freeware
- Recent commercial games that turned freeware (Tribes, GTA 2)
- Old games that became freeware (Black Cauldron, Castle Wolfenstein)
- Brand new & WinXP compatible games (Vega Strike, Battle for Wesnoth)
- Community made games (5 Days a Stranger (AGS), Enclosure (AGI))
- Remakes of old games (Wings of Fury, Kings Quest 1 - VGA)