4 replies to this topic

#1 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 01:14 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review + download

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#2 Fawfulhasfury

Fawfulhasfury

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 01:53 PM

Who rated this game a 1 and why. :S A one I can't understand at all. Hmm, oh well. :)
Personally I believe this is one of the best ags games , even though the third one in the series is also quite good, but don't rate this game by the graphics just in case you rated it by how the screens looked.

EDIT: I'm not saying u should rate it anything over a 1, in your opinion if you played the game and think thats what it deserves fine with me. I can se where some would see ben jordan 1 as a 1 game. And ah forget it. ;)
Pi stinks, tastes horribles, and I hate it! But cake is good...

#3 Dime

Dime

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 04:02 PM

Where can I find a walkthrough for this game ?
It's good but not so good as some of the sequals

#4 Darthhelmet

Darthhelmet

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 07:56 PM

I actually know the maker of this game, met him recently...online that is. Wonderful guy and a wonderful series of games, heartily recommend them to adventure game lovers.

#5 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:39 PM

Yeah, I love the Ben Jordan games.  I love Grundi's style.  :balloon:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

Reply to this topic