5 replies to this topic

#1 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 06:03 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review + download
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#2 Radio

Radio

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 07:02 AM

I think its worth noting that this game was made using Adventure Game Studio, which is actually pretty easy to use. Shows you what you can do with (not-so)simple game creations tools.

Game on the AGS Site: No-Action Jackson

AGS Site: Big Blue Cup

#3 DonCorleone

DonCorleone

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 November 2005 - 04:04 PM

Radio, on Jun 16 2005, 07:02 AM, said:

I think its worth noting that this game was made using Adventure Game Studio, which is actually pretty easy to use. Shows you what you can do with (not-so)simple game creations tools.

Game on the AGS Site: No-Action Jackson

AGS Site: Big Blue Cup
Do you think you tell us something new? Nearly every adventure for free is done with ags. And where exactly is the problem. By the way: I donīt think that itīs such an easy thing. You even have to be quite a good artist to create such great animations...

#4 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 13 November 2005 - 07:04 PM

Indeed AGS is a very good program and if really takes some knowledge to really pull off some of the more amazing things ya can do with the program.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#5 danyrvana

danyrvana

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:16 PM

I know it may sound odd but I cannot find that f***** doorstep to use with kitchen's door... where the hell is it??? :(

dAn

#6 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:37 PM

Watch the language please.

The doorstop is at the dojo.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

Reply to this topic