A Blurred Line

35 replies to this topic

#31 AdamGeld

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 01:52 PM

The designer(s) of this game deserve high praise. I have played countless retail and freeware games, especially RPGs, and "A Blurred Line" has a story that ranks near the best of them.

Other than it's excellent story, it has simple, but professional, retro-like graphics that remind me of the early Final Fantasy games. The sound is also fantasic, as is the music.

A Blurred Line is best described as something like a Final Fantasy clone, but if you appreciate a good story you will not think of that as being negative. I read on the designers website that it has only 8 hours of gameplay, but I have been playing it for a couple days now and I must have about 24 hours into it and I'm not done yet.

If you like a good story, and you like Final Fantasy game-style, then you will love this game. Despite a couple annoyances, the driving sequence and virtual reality... nightmare, I give it a 5 of 5.  :P

#32 Tomf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 06:44 PM

I'm stuck in the virtual place with the princess but I can't find the last key inside the third catacomb, I got the other two but I've been running around in the Aqueduct for the last hour and nothing

#33 a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:08 AM

View PostAdamGeld, on Dec 9 2007, 01:52 PM, said:

I read on the designers website
wait... you know where the designers site is? tell us. :(
Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)
if BP has potied on Twilight Zone episode, I will strangle him

secret adept of the PICKALLONWEASEL order

#34 Shades of Green

Shades of Green

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 09:15 PM

I'm stuck in the second phase of the virtual skeleton game; just too hard to get through this without being killed. Any tips?

#35 TripsTheBlue

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 04:15 PM

Ok...quick question. Can Talan equip two handed weapons? Like the long pole and iron staff? because it doesn't give me the option. I'm at the rooftop battle and I keep dying. My situation is that I'm alone and I get lucky with a few critical attacks, enough to kill the first soldier...then I run outta sammiches and get pummeled by his back-up. I know I could go and buy more food...but I'd really like to be able to equip some of this crap I've been picking up lately.

#36 JJJ

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:08 PM

View PostDoubler, on Mar 22 2007, 10:21 PM, said:

I'm stuck in the princess bit...I didn't find anything in the dark catacombs, and got through the aquatic area and picked up the gold key, and I've wandered around for about 2 hours and couldn't figure out what to do next...

One key across the moat, two keys in the farthest catacomb :cheers:

Must be me, but I still can't find the third key. Am I right that the farthest catacomb only has three rooms, with a silver key in the last one?

Reply to this topic