Minigolf Maniacs

3 replies to this topic

#1 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 02:02 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review & Download
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#2 paulypoos

paulypoos

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:27 AM

Over a year and NO comments on this game, criminal!

Ive just played it and found it to be very enjoyable and Im so impressed at the dedication of the folk who put all the hard work in to get it completed. When you consider how many crap games get released its a suprise a game like this with so much potential was abandoned.

I must admit that I found it a bit tricky to set up the game to work with the mod that you also have to download but found it much easier when following the instructions on the game website rather then the readme text document enclosed. Certainly a game Ill return to time and again, a hell of a lot of fun!!!! ;)

#3 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:38 AM

Admitted, this game definitely deserved more comments, but to be honest, I found it very quickly boring. Nice job, no doubt, but there's only potential, not as good content.
...70 years... LOL

#4 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 03:31 PM

View Postpaulypoos, on Oct 8 2007, 03:27 AM, said:

Over a year and NO comments on this game, criminal!

Ive just played it and found it to be very enjoyable and Im so impressed at the dedication of the folk who put all the hard work in to get it completed. When you consider how many crap games get released its a suprise a game like this with so much potential was abandoned.

I must admit that I found it a bit tricky to set up the game to work with the mod that you also have to download but found it much easier when following the instructions on the game website rather then the readme text document enclosed. Certainly a game Ill return to time and again, a hell of a lot of fun!!!! ;)

Its a very enjoyable and oddly a game that seems to be off the radar when mentioning freeware games, it really is amazing all the work and effort done by this team, to improve the game, add online multiplayer and make it feel like a complete effort after the cancelation, definitely an all around fun type of game.  ;)

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

Reply to this topic