In addition, you should comply with the following guidelines:
- Anyone may start a contest or game, but unless given permission by an admin, only two threads will be allowed per game - a proposal thread, and a game thread.
- The proposal thread will be for soliciting participants and setting up rules for the game.
- A game may have more than one game thread if it is a new session of a game that has already been proposed - but please use the original proposal thread to solicit new participants.
- The completed rules of any game should be made available in the first post of the thread for interested participants.
- If you are interested in participating in a community game, please read the rules before doing so.
- If you are selected or nominated as a "moderator" of an ongoing community game, and are having issues with participants not complying with rules, please report the issue to a moderator or admin.
- Any member who continuously breaks posting guidelines (flaming, trolling, etc) or game rules in community games and contests will be punished accordingly, with the possible consequence of being restricted from posting in this forum.
- The starting post for any Role Play needs to describe the story and world extensively.
- If posting in a Role Play, you should develop and create a character.
- Role Play posters must stay in character, and post out-of-character using parentheses "( )" or "OCC:".
- Double posting is not allowed, unless 24 hours have passed since your last post.
Beyond that, have fun
**Note** Over the next week or so, we will be going through old topics and moving appropriate threads to this forum (Werewolf, Nomic, etc). We will leave pointers in the old forums to avoid confusion. In the case that we move posts out of threads (ADOM character contests), we will post a notice that we have done so. Also, this forum may be moved to another category at some point, if it is decided that the Chatterbox is not the best suited category.
Edited by Frodo, 18 April 2010 - 07:59 AM.
Updated rules for Role Plays.