4 replies to this topic

#1 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 10:37 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review + download

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#2 CataBina

CataBina

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 11:34 AM

Nice game which I enjoyed playing, but a few things left me a bit frustrated in the end....

Spoiler ->
1) The owl should have been revived
2) Sandy should have been freed
3) The witch should have been changed into something nice

Other than that, I liked this game, especially the Color Man  :bleh:

#3 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 05:40 PM

Catabina:

I agree with you about Sandy.  She should have escaped from the witch somehow, and it's a shame what the witch was not defeated.

I thought the colour man was really funny.  The scarf seller was an interesting guy as well.   :huh:

Glad you enjoyed the game.    :bleh:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#4 CataBina

CataBina

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 07:25 PM

Frodo:

Spoiler ->> And you don't care about the poor owl? I think it was a shame to A ) kill the bird in the beginning. Bill could have cut himself in the finger for some fresh blood.

And B ) if someone decides to have a happy end in his or her adventure game, everyone should take advantage of it. Even a cartoon owl.

:bleh:

#5 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 07:34 PM

Catabina:

Well you have a point there.  He didn't have to kill the owl, he could have just cut his finger to get the blood.  Poor owl.    :bleh:

Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

Reply to this topic