6 replies to this topic

#1 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

Hello everyone, :wizard:

You might have noticed the new Halloween skin added to the forum. Aside from the animated header, the amazing colors (including PURPLE!), and the neat graphics, the entire forum is decked out for Halloween. The skin has been selected as the default skin forum-wide, and everyone will see it. Even guests. Once Halloween is over, it will be reverted back. :red_bandana:

If you don't care for the skin, simply change it via the "Change theme" link at the bottom of the forum.

If the skin is popular enough, I will leave it on the options, to use year around. And maybe I will just remove some of the Halloween stuff. :stormtrooper:

Opinions welcome! :paladin:

And have a Happy Halloween everyone! :link:

Oh.. and look out for the animated ghost! He appears in threads! :ohmy:

FUN FACT: ... Did you know? Halloween is a contraction of "All Hallows' Evening", also known as All Hallows' Eve. And we on some level, have the Celtics, the Irish & the Scots, to thank for Halloween. :pirate:

#2 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Forum Wizard
  • 9518 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

Wonderful skin.  Love it!  :biggrin:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#3 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

Glad you like it. :biggrin:

It might make a good skin to keep available all the time. :ok:

#4 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:16 AM

Since Halloween is over, Red Pro has been made the default skin. I will leave the new Halloween skin available though. And if anyone wants me to remove the "Happy Halloween" banner or anything from it, let me know. :smile:

#5 Frodo

Frodo

• Forum Wizard
  • 9518 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:10 PM

Argh, so much white!  It's blinding!   :tongue:

Had to change it back to the nice, dark, Night Vision skin.  :thumbsup:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#6 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:04 AM

Halloween is still available as well, and I can always change out some of the Halloween images on it if you want. :ok:

#7 Frodo

Frodo

• Forum Wizard
  • 9518 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

Nah, it's okay.  I'm using the Night Vision skin now.  :thumbsup: