4 replies to this topic

#1 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 5946 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:38 AM

Hello everyone :bye:

When you have a forum, and you find yourself scrolling down.. down.. down.. to find the active content, it can be an issue. Reloaded was far too cluttered. It made the forum look daunting to new members, and possibly too quite. So I now present to you.. the less cluttered Reloaded.

Aside from combining and reorganizing forums, I'm going to update all of the Software reviews on site. Each review will have a subforum. Meaning, you can actually SEE if there are posts about the review. Rather than a broken link in the side bar, and us forcing you to click the forum link in the review itself. Even though we have all those subforums, it's much more organized.

A brief list of changes:
  • Software and Game Discussions categories were combined.
  • Software and Game Request forums were combined.
  • Thread titles in Requests were changed as needed.
  • Site-wide announcement about freeware software was removed. It's out-dated.
  • "Your Favorite Games" & "Commercial Software & Games" combined, and renamed to "Your Favorite Games & Commercial Software".
  • On the staff side, the Dustbin is gone. We no longer need it. I emptied it awhile ago.
  • Random Stuff has been removed, and Experimentation is now apart of Cold Storage in "Reloaded".
  • "Reloaded Social Network & Android App" has been moved into "Important Announcements".
  • "Game Discussions" has been renamed "Discussion".
More to come. Feedback would be appreciated. :cheers:
Posted Image

#2 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 5946 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:18 AM

Now our software reviews don't have those annoying links. They are linked to the appropriate subforum. :)
Posted Image

#3 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 5946 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:02 AM

The shoutbox has been updated, along with other aspects of the site. For the best results, clear your browser cache.
Posted Image

#4 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Forum Wizard
  • 9404 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:27 PM

Brilliant work Nick.  Thankies.  :smile:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Or click here to view them all.

#5 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 5946 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:18 AM

The category Programming and Troubleshooting is no longer really needed. Work in Progress now has it's fitting home within the Discussion category. While the less-chatty Programming,Tutorials and Troubleshooting is now a subforum of Blah.

:)
Posted Image