Jump to content


Infinity


20 replies to this topic

#1 Frodo

Frodo

    Your neck looks very... tasty!

  • Forum Wizard
  • 9409 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:17 AM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!


Review & Download
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -       Posted Image   Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image


Or click here to view them all.

#2 Nick

Nick

    Tech-Support Guru

  • Admin
  • 5949 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:36 AM

Old Work in Progress Thread

My game! :D

I hope everyone enjoys it. Feel free to post your suggestions for the next updated release. ;)
Posted Image

#3 Frodo

Frodo

    Your neck looks very... tasty!

  • Forum Wizard
  • 9409 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:45 AM

Congrats Nick.  I had a lot of fun playing this game.  :smile:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -       Posted Image   Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image


Or click here to view them all.

#4 Nick

Nick

    Tech-Support Guru

  • Admin
  • 5949 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 08:34 AM

Version 2.0 has been released. It fixes the few bugs reported.

Download from RMN, or from the Dropbox.

http://rpgmaker.net/...3571/downloads/
http://dl.dropbox.co...ity RPG 2.0.rar

Changes in 2.0:

-Day/Night system bug fixed
-Sword bug fixed
-Menu can no longer be accessed during character selection
-PC bug fixed
-You can now use the ESC key to end selection menu on both the weather switch, and the drug dealer
Posted Image

#5 razing32

razing32

    N00b-a-R00b

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:49 PM

Hi guys.
I was looking forward to try out the game but when i try to download it all i get is a "LOL - Banned" page saying my career at RMN is over.
What's wrong ? This is the first time I access the site so I see no reason for my IP to be banned and all scripts are allowed for that website.

#6 MrFlibble

MrFlibble

    Daily Denizen

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:24 PM

The game looks very nice, with graphics being great per se and with that classic game feel at the same time ^_^

#7 Frodo

Frodo

    Your neck looks very... tasty!

  • Forum Wizard
  • 9409 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:35 PM

View Postrazing32, on 13 November 2011 - 04:49 PM, said:

Hi guys.
I was looking forward to try out the game but when i try to download it all i get is a " LOL - Banned" page saying my career at RMN is over.
What's wrong ? This is the first time I access the site so I see no reason for my IP to be banned and all scripts are allowed for that website.



Hmm, not sure why you're getting that message.
Try downloading from here.  :smile:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -       Posted Image   Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image


Or click here to view them all.

#8 razing32

razing32

    N00b-a-R00b

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:36 PM

View PostFrodo, on 13 November 2011 - 09:35 PM, said:

View Postrazing32, on 13 November 2011 - 04:49 PM, said:

Hi guys.
I was looking forward to try out the game but when i try to download it all i get is a " LOL - Banned" page saying my career at RMN is over.
What's wrong ? This is the first time I access the site so I see no reason for my IP to be banned and all scripts are allowed for that website.



Hmm, not sure why you're getting that message.
Try downloading from here.  :smile:

Hmmmm , I'm trying to add the screenshot of the error , I can paste the screen capture but when I hit post the editor removes it.

I think this is it : Posted Image

Edited by razing32, 13 November 2011 - 10:38 PM.


#9 Nick

Nick

    Tech-Support Guru

  • Admin
  • 5949 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:17 PM

View PostMrFlibble, on 13 November 2011 - 05:24 PM, said:

The game looks very nice, with graphics being great per se and with that classic game feel at the same time :happy:

Thanks. :D

Quote

Hi guys.
I was looking forward to try out the game but when i try to download it all i get is a " LOL - Banned" page saying my career at RMN is over.
What's wrong ? This is the first time I access the site so I see no reason for my IP to be banned and all scripts are allowed for that website.



Hmmm.. maybe you had an old account at RPG Maker.net.

Instead, download from my Dropbox :) Here's the latest version.

http://dl.dropbox.co...20RPG%202.0.rar
Posted Image

#10 razing32

razing32

    N00b-a-R00b

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:41 PM

View PostNick, on 16 November 2011 - 07:17 PM, said:

View PostMrFlibble, on 13 November 2011 - 05:24 PM, said:

The game looks very nice, with graphics being great per se and with that classic game feel at the same time :happy:

Thanks. :D

Quote

Hi guys.
I was looking forward to try out the game but when i try to download it all i get is a " LOL - Banned" page saying my career at RMN is over.
What's wrong ? This is the first time I access the site so I see no reason for my IP to be banned and all scripts are allowed for that website.



Hmmm.. maybe you had an old account at RPG Maker.net.

Instead, download from my Dropbox :) Here's the latest version.

http://dl.dropbox.co...20RPG%202.0.rar

Thanks - the link worked.
Game pretty cool too ;-)

How long did it take you , and how did you find the motivation to keep going ? Always wanted to make a game but never was ambitious enough to go through with it ....

#11 Nick

Nick

    Tech-Support Guru

  • Admin
  • 5949 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:27 PM

It took a few weeks. I've tried making games in the past, but they never turned out correctly, because I always lost motivation.

This was a game I enjoyed making. That's the key. You have to have fun while making a game. If not, you lose the motivation. :)
Posted Image

#12 Nick

Nick

    Tech-Support Guru

  • Admin
  • 5949 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:41 AM

Announcement regarding Infinity 2: http://rpgmaker.net/...3571/blog/5976/
Posted Image

#13 Frodo

Frodo

    Your neck looks very... tasty!

  • Forum Wizard
  • 9409 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:08 PM

YAY!  :smile:

I loved Infinity 1, so I'm excited about a sequel.  :smile:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -       Posted Image   Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image


Or click here to view them all.

#14 Nick

Nick

    Tech-Support Guru

  • Admin
  • 5949 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:27 AM

Frodo's review is featured in the new teaser trailer for Infinity 2.


Posted Image

#15 Nick

Nick

    Tech-Support Guru

  • Admin
  • 5949 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:25 AM

You can now Like Infinity on Facebook.
The official website has also been updated, to reflect both games in the series.

http://infinityrpg.tk/
http://infinityrpg.isgreat.org/
Posted Image



Reply to this topic