Important: Clear Browser Cache. Welcome To The New Reloaded!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 5947 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:27 AM

IMPORTANT: Please clear your browser cache. Shoutbox and other forum features will not appear until your browser cache has been cleared. Even force-refresh will not work on the shoutbox.

Hello everyone!

Any active member of Reloaded has probably noticed that we keep switching skins. Well, not anymore. I have used a premade skin as our starting point, and completely remodeled it from there. This skin is designed to look dark, easy on the eyes, while keeping to AR's traditional colors of grey, red, and tan.

Besides the new look, our forum also has new features. The shoutbox has also been redesigned.

-New colors
-New icons
-New shoutbox colors
-Bigger Shoutbox
-"Floating" Shoutbox. The shoutbox now appears to be apart of the forum, rather then being in a window
-Google +1 Button
-AddThis Button

During this "experimental" skin test, be sure to leave your comments and suggestions.

Thanks. :sweat:
Posted Image

#2 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Forum Wizard
  • 9407 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:55 PM

LOVE this new skin, Nick.   :sweat:

Love the new header, and the black & red colours, and the new forum icons. and the Shoutbox.  

Thankies for all your hard work.    LOL
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Or click here to view them all.

#3 MrFlibble

MrFlibble

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:23 PM

The new skin looks nice, true, but I think I'll stick with Red Pro for now - I've kinda grown used to it :sweat: