Jump to content


The Adventure Thread


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1973 replies to this topic

#1 Nick

Nick

    Tech-Support Guru

  • Admin
  • 5948 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:55 PM

This is a throw back to the classic text-based adventure games. I will be the narrator. Anyone can jump in and make a decision for the character. Let's see how this story turns out.

Chapter Index (For new users):

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII

CHAPTER I:
The Awakening

You wake up in a dark room. You don't recognize the shape of it. Your lying on a comfy bed. There is a lamp on the night stand. What would you like to do?
Posted Image

#2 Frodo

Frodo

    Your neck looks very... tasty!

  • Forum Wizard
  • 9409 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:59 PM

Sing Stairway To Heaven at top of your voice.   ;)
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -       Posted Image   Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image


Or click here to view them all.

#3 Nick

Nick

    Tech-Support Guru

  • Admin
  • 5948 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:01 PM

You start singing a song... But nothing happens.

What will you do now?
Posted Image

#4 Frodo

Frodo

    Your neck looks very... tasty!

  • Forum Wizard
  • 9409 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:06 PM

Check on dragons
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -       Posted Image   Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image


Or click here to view them all.

#5 Nick

Nick

    Tech-Support Guru

  • Admin
  • 5948 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:08 PM

You can't find them. The room is dark. Trying turning on the light? ;)
Posted Image

#6 Frodo

Frodo

    Your neck looks very... tasty!

  • Forum Wizard
  • 9409 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:11 PM

*sulks*   ;)

Turn on light
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -       Posted Image   Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image


Or click here to view them all.

#7 Nick

Nick

    Tech-Support Guru

  • Admin
  • 5948 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:12 PM

You look around the room. It appears to be a hotel room. You notice a women on the floor, she is bleeding.
Posted Image

#8 Frodo

Frodo

    Your neck looks very... tasty!

  • Forum Wizard
  • 9409 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:14 PM

Drink blood
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -       Posted Image   Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image


Or click here to view them all.

#9 Nick

Nick

    Tech-Support Guru

  • Admin
  • 5948 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:15 PM

You drink the blood off the womens body. Once done, a cell phone in her pocket starts ringing. Answer it?
Posted Image

#10 Frodo

Frodo

    Your neck looks very... tasty!

  • Forum Wizard
  • 9409 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:19 PM

Yes, answer phone.   ;)
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -       Posted Image   Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image


Or click here to view them all.

#11 Nick

Nick

    Tech-Support Guru

  • Admin
  • 5948 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:23 PM

You answer the phone. A deep voice answers: I see you have found my victims body. It's the perfect killing really... Plant the evidence, and walk away. If I were you, I would try to find a way to get out of the building. The cops will be arriving in 3...2...1...

*You hear the sirens of squad cars pull up to the building.*

Voice: Good luck.. you'll need it.

What will you do now?
Posted Image

#12 Frodo

Frodo

    Your neck looks very... tasty!

  • Forum Wizard
  • 9409 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:26 PM

Dance to sound of the sirens
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -       Posted Image   Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image


Or click here to view them all.

#13 Nick

Nick

    Tech-Support Guru

  • Admin
  • 5948 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:29 PM

You dance around the room, accidentally tripping over the dead women's body. While on the floor, you notice a gun underneath the bed. Take it?
Posted Image

#14 Frodo

Frodo

    Your neck looks very... tasty!

  • Forum Wizard
  • 9409 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:36 PM

Lick gun
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -       Posted Image   Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image


Or click here to view them all.

#15 Nick

Nick

    Tech-Support Guru

  • Admin
  • 5948 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:40 PM

You start licking the gun. It tastes terrible, like old metal. You accidentally push the trigger with your tongue, and the gun fires. A bullet hit's the dead women's body.
Posted Image