Dark Disciples 1

18 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:09 PM

okay, that didn't work out quite as it should...

Anyway, perhaps it helps that the website has moved to

www.dodgysoft.com

There you'll also find the game's successor, Dark Disciples II, and, well, my own campaign Temple of Eternity... DD2 has a very comfortable Editor! (And I'm looking for bug-testers  :P ) One more reason to have a look, right?

Have fun, everybody...

#17 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Forum Wizard
  • 9529 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

Thanks for the heads up.  I updated the links to show www.dodgysoft.com.  :P

I assume you are Mr Disciple?
Welcome to Reloaded.  Why don't you make an account with us?  We don't bite... much.  :P
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#18 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Forum Wizard
  • 9529 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:19 PM

Mr Disciple, creator of the Dark Disciples games has kindly agreed to be interviewed about production of his games.

You can read what he has to say here.

Many thanks for his time.   :thumbsup:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#19 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:30 AM

Hello people, Mr. Disciple's site seems to be closed. Even his email address lacks reply. However, I believe his forum remains active. Please have the author contact link http://darkdisciples.smfforfree2.com/ . Guests can't see any topics/posts, but registered users will be able to. I would join in the fun, but I really suck at this game. Even if I was cheating a bit with map look and item summon, I can't seem to figure out the best way to assort my stats to pass that freaking perception desert bridge test. Other than that, I am forever lost there. Game is still damn good, but it gets way out of hand with some occasional mandatory guesses. Be sure to observe the tiles and press them like doom secrets, LOL! I have a butt-kicking experience when it comes to killing monsters. That's a roguelike staple for me. Adventure games are limited to point and click and maybe text adventure variants for me. Rpg stats is a bit calculating. I only solve one problem at a time, not foreseeing at a future stat requirement. Sheesh!

Despite the ads and ad typos everywhere, nice job on allow guest posting (although it looks like a malware attack happened)! :)

Reply to this topic