#16 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:14 AM

For some reason I didn't include my viking personality, so here it goes:

You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

...70 years... LOL

#17 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:22 AM

Oh, so you like minions. Lots of minions.:ot:

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#18 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:27 AM

Yep, the more the merrier (to me)!
...70 years... LOL

#19 Nosferrath

Nosferrath

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:37 AM

Reistr Oakenhorse

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. As a Viking, you're one of the "berserkers", and rush into battle with no clothes on. If the sight of you naked isn't enough to disable the enemy, your sword certainly will be.

You would have a very tough time making a long sea voyage in a Viking longboat. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You don't have a lot of tact, so it's lucky Vikings never cared much for diplomacy. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

Strangely similar to those other ones.  :ot:

#20 Indie

Indie

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 04:39 PM

Fun... Tom Sheeptipper and I must be related :ot: [my real name, Stine, got completely bastardised D: ]

Your Viking Name is...
Steinunn Sheeptipper

(Well, actually, that wouldn't really be your name -- since you're female, your name would be something like "Steinunn Björnsdottir". But this is the twenty-first century, and you want to be known for who you are, not for who your father was, right? Right.)

Your Viking Personality: The tougher Vikings might let you on the boat, but generally only when they need ballast. You are strong and tireless, frequently shouldering burdens that would tire lesser women. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

You would have a very tough time making a long sea voyage in a Viking longboat. Vikings make fun of you all the time. Not always behind your back, either.

People who've known you for a while don't always trust your word. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

#21 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 04:44 PM

Rauðúlfr Oakenwulf

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle -- unfortunately, you're not terribly good at it. You probably know which end of a sword to hold, but you're not a fearsome fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

Wonderfull sig and avvie by Taikara :D

#22 Shrek

Shrek

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 03:42 PM

Ok, my turn:

Viking Name:  Forni Steadylegs

(Steadylegs ? :P what do I get with this? :ot: )

My Viking Personality (like all the others):

You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You are strong and tireless, frequently shouldering burdens that would tire lesser men.
Now, this part is intersting:

As a Viking, you're one of the "berserkers", and rush into battle with no clothes on. If the sight of you naked isn't enough to disable the enemy, your sword certainly will be.
Do I get paid for wandering around "naked"? (I hope so)

and more:

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear.
So, fear me  :D
and the last part:

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Due to your gregariousness, you don't strike fear into the hearts of your victims. Try to be a little more surly in the future.
Ok, so don't fear me :)

Edit: Fixed your quote tags for you :bye: - AJ

Edited by A. J. Raffles, 02 January 2006 - 03:57 PM.

#23 Stebbi

Stebbi

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:03 PM

Um most of those name's are Icelandic, and i am icelandic so i dont wanna play that game, but my name is Stefán Brynjólfsson wich means Crown of the armored wolf..
or stefán Armored wolf.

#24 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:18 PM

Isn't it Stefan Armored wolf's son?

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#25 Bobbin Threadbare

Bobbin Threadbare

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 04:10 AM

Bekan Backstabber
Heh, it took me a while to change this...
IPB Image
Credit goes to TheVoid for creating my wonderful avatar/personal pic.

#26 TheVoid

TheVoid

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 09:28 AM

Álfr Deerpounder

Your Viking Personality: You're a doughty, stalwart Viking. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Other Vikings would be calling you "tree-hugging hippie peacenik" if the phrase had been invented.

Sweet  :max:
God Shave the Queen!