• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:53 PM

In a flash of inspiration, I 'borrowed' (Read: stole  :( ) this idea from Abandonia.   :(  

The idea is to 'kill' the poster above you in a creative and original way.  It must be clear how that person dies.    

EXAMPLE:  If AJ Raffles had just posted before me, I would 'kill' her by saying that while she was reading one of her literacy books, she accidently got sucked into said book.  Suddenly appearing in the book's world like that did not go down well.  She was mistaken for a witch, and burned at the stake.  Poor AJ!   :(

So... who wants to 'kill' me?
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#2 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:44 AM

View PostFrodo, on Apr 17 2008, 10:53 PM, said:

In a flash of inspiration, I 'borrowed (Read: stole  :( ) this idea from Abandonia.   :(  

The idea is to 'kill' the poster above you in a creative and original way.  It must be clear how that person dies.    

EXAMPLE:  If AJ Raffles had just posted before me, I would 'kill' her by saying that while she was reading one of her literacy books, she accidently got sucked into said book.  Suddenly appearing in the book's world like that did not go down well.  She was mistaken for a witch, and burned at the stake.  Poor AJ!   :(

So... who wants to 'kill' me?
Sauron, obviously.:blink:

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#3 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2953 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:54 PM

In the spirit of 'borrowing', AJ is drawn into the world of Gawain and the Green Knight, and despite her fine grasp of medieval English is burnt to a crisp by a dragon (probalby a Welsh one - how's your medieval Welsh?).
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#4 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 11:40 AM

The dragon, after burning AJ to a crisp, felt a bit peckish.  He turned around, and saw some beef lying on the road.  The dragon had always been especially fond of beef, and finding this tasty lump of BeefontheBone was such a lovely surprise.  He licked his lips, and advenced slowly, hardly daring to believe his luck.  Then... in one huge GULP... he gobled down his tasty snack, and BeefontheBone was no more.  What a way to go - dragon snack.   :ok:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#5 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • 2953 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 04:41 PM

Could be worse. Could be stabbed.
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#6 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 12:25 PM

View PostBeefontheBone, on Apr 21 2008, 05:41 PM, said:

Could be worse. Could be stabbed.
Shortly after uttering those words, Beef was tragically (as opposed to comically) stabbed in the eye by a passing Renaissance ruffian who mistook him for Christopher Marlowe.

#7 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 12:53 PM

AJ, who had watched Beef getting stabbed, turned to walk away.  She was immediately confronted by a pack of wild dogs, who had great fun tearing her into shreds.   :ok:

#8 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:24 PM

Upon discovering that there was indeed a Hobnob Press, Frodo got so excited she didn't see the 15-ton weight above her head. Too bad.

#9 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:31 PM

15-ton? 15 ounces would be enough for such a small little hobbit. Anyways, while laughing at overscaled flattening of Frodo AJ didn't notice she was too close and got thrown into gigantic tea-cup and drowned there.
...70 years... LOL

#10 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:39 PM

Juni was enjoying himself listening to Nightwish - Planet Hell in particular.  He played the same song over and over again, each time getting more engrossed with every beat, every note.  

He started playing 'air-drums' (pretending he really was Jukka playing the drums), but he was a little too enthusiastic.  After a particularly hard 'whump' of the drums, he brought his hand up, and the stick he was holding shot through his head, leaving a gaping hole.  :ok:

#11 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:22 PM

Frodo got bored of waiting for someone to kill her  :ok: , so she gave hereself up to the wraiths, and let them kill her instaid.

#12 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:55 AM

Me> All.

Kill me now.
Me>You

#13 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:59 AM

View PostSean, on May 26 2008, 02:55 AM, said:

Me> All.

Kill me now.

Posted Image

Okay, I killed you.   :ok:

#14 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 03:07 AM

*Takes away Frodo's "One Ring To Rule Them All"*

Posted Image

Yep, that's right. All you've got left is that little blade.

Game Over hobbitsy.
Me>You

#15 _r.u.s.s.

_r.u.s.s.

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:55 PM

man, she'll cut your genitals in 2
*don't mind me, i'm not posting here*
www.abandonia.com < www.reloaded.org