48 replies to this topic

#31 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2953 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 05:32 PM

Yeah, it works better with a whte BG rather than the grey that we have, but unfortunately [color=grey]grey[/color=grey] doesn't work (or "gray"). It's a lot harder to read the white text accidentally though, which is the point of hiding spoilers.
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#32 Sharp

Sharp

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 06:47 PM

This is an absoultely awesome game. Special moves arent hard to pull off, they are in the readme file that comes with the game, they dont need to be done in order (unless it requires running/grappling), just mash all the buttons at the same time, then for some if you keep pressing the attack button it continues (fireballs/energyballs).

For starting out the game I would advise Henry or Louis and to play in stage mode with lots of allies. As Henry you can provide support from a distance safely and Louis has the best armour so can surivive more hits.

The best character I am with depends on the computer im playing on, if its a slow comp then Davis or Deep are favourites as you can time the moves to just keep the enemies constantly in the air. In normal/fast comps Louis/LouisEX and Firen are personal faves, some charcters are extremly hard to use, for me I find it difficult to use Woody or Rudolf effectivly, but they are still fun to play.

Its great playing 2 on 2 championship, or a 2vs2 versus mode and just keep randomising the chars.

This game is great, has fairly good graphics, is extremly fun to play and has a high replayability value, I would rate this a 5.  :blink:

#33 Exile

Exile

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 06:59 PM

:blink:, first time i say this, but, i agree LOL !

i have known this game for 3 years now, not much change in it though, that's too bad, since marti and starsky did a hell of a job on this, but they could have made it even better

EDIT:
hmm, it would seem this topic is dead....
too bad...
Open the door! are u exiling me or something?

#34 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 02:40 PM

About the "special moves" again. I count every move a special move that requires you to push more than 2 buttons at a time or likewise...

Sorry if I bumped this.

#35 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 02:46 PM

as far as i know the thread is here to be bumped :blink:

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#36 Sharp

Sharp

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:54 PM

You will only not be able to do special moves if

1) You do not have enough MP for the move
2) You are pressing a lot of keys at the same time (damn ASCII)
3) You are being punched/beaten up/on the floor/unconcious
4) You are not pressing the correct keys at the same time and/or have not read the notepad document which shows the instructions for special moves.

Please rephrase your 4th point to less provoking form.

Sorry about previous point 4, did not mean to cause malicious offence.

Edited by Sharp, 06 December 2005 - 04:47 PM.

#37 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 02:06 PM

DakaSha, on Dec 5 2005, 02:46 PM, said:

as far as i know the thread is here to be bumped :blink:
Ah ok. Thanks. I dom't want to get the reputation here that people ignore my posts or threads here..

#38 Sapper8

Sapper8

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 07:31 PM

This is one ot the games I've been playing with four other people on the same keyboard(a lot of room, eh?). I absolutley love it. I've completed teh game several times and recieved the code for all chars and they are pretty good. I espescially love Firzen's "Big Bang" which froze and burned most of the opponents on the screen.

Rudolf's Copying is pretty good too, but teh copies take one or two hits and die, which makes them a good meat shield in dangerous fights :D

SPOILERS said:

The person, who mentioned louis becoming louisEX, It's actually quite simple: If Louis has less than one third of his lives left, press all the three buttons, it's written in the help file... I think. And making Firen and Freeze into Firzen: if both firen and freeze have less than a quarter of lives left make them run together. It will cause a big explosion and from teh explosion firzen emerges. Now teh bad thing is, that one of them looses control and the other one plays with firzen.

Also Deep can inflict deep cuts on anyone, who gets too close to his blade during some special moves(like the chopping run ahead)

Overall this game is worthwhile playing by anyone, I've spent a lot of hours playing this game. I'd recomend to play it with some friends.

I'll DL it again and chop some Julian's heads off :D

Edit by Tom:
Just fixed your spoiler text for you :blink:

Edited by Tom Henrik, 08 December 2005 - 08:27 PM.

#39 Rollcage445

Rollcage445

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 07:10 PM

I'm having trouble learning one of Henry attacks...
Does anybody want a nework match?

#40 JimmyJ

JimmyJ

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 10:27 PM

Rollacage, make a thread in the multi player section, and yes, i will like to play :tai:

#41 Exile

Exile

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 11:52 PM

about freeze and firen transforming, SPOILER: the player that runs from right to left is the player that will control firzen

dunno if you can count that one as a spoiler though  :tai:

#42 Rollcage445

Rollcage445

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 11:07 AM

Little fighter board is now active on multi player boards.

To make firen and freeze turn to firzen you need to...

1.Have both on a team, vs mode, battle mode or stage mode.
2. they both need 1/3 of their health, you can se a little blood stain around their mouth when they have 1/3 of their health
3. If you are freeze or firen charge into the other, both of you must have 1/3 health (or less) and then you can play firzen for a while.

He does change back though, sometimes, I think it is a special move?

EDIT by Beef: Removed double post. Please use the Edit button in future.

Edited by BeefontheBone, 18 December 2005 - 07:29 PM.

#43 Exile

Exile

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 03:31 PM

you could say splitting up from firzen to freeze/firen is a special move, to do this, just press Defend-jump-attack

this won't work when you select firzen on the selection screen though.

#44 Rollcage445

Rollcage445

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 03:38 PM

Ah! Thanks!  :tai:

Going back up the page...

What does sapper8 mean "I have recived the code to all characters?"
What code to get all characters? Does it include all the people in the game? (monk, knight, ect...)

Edit by Beef: Removed another double post.

Edited by BeefontheBone, 18 December 2005 - 07:30 PM.

#45 Tom Henrik

Tom Henrik

Funktastic Pimptabulous

• Validating
  • 2784 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 03:48 PM

Please don't double post, Rollcage. You've been doing it a lot in this topic. There is a nifty "edit" button in the top right corner of your post :tai:

Yo!

Reply to this topic