20 replies to this topic

#1 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 07:01 AM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review + Download
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#2 Yobor

Yobor

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 07:26 PM

This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever played.............

:)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  Great job!!! This game is awesome!

I am trying to get the evil ending, but it might take a while.
We're running low on skin; I suggest we harvest another lesbian.
user posted image

#3 Yobor

Yobor

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 07:06 PM

What is the fourth ending? I have had the Venemous, the Damned, and the Redemption endings.

Also, what the hell is the fire hydrant and soda can for?
user posted image

#4 Yobor

Yobor

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 08:54 PM

*Ahem* Does anyone know?
user posted image

#5 BlackMageJawa

BlackMageJawa

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 10:55 PM

IIRC, those items are useless.

The fourth ending is Decay. To get it, you have to stay trapped in a certain area. I'll leave you to figure it out.

BTW, fun thing to try- once you've finished the game, next time around try to activate the droid control console before you've found the note (you need to remember the combination)

#6 CoolBlue-Gord10

CoolBlue-Gord10

N00b-a-R00b

• Producers
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 12:30 AM

I played The White Chamber a few days ago. It was one of the best freeware games I've ever played. I played the game twice to get the Bad ending.

Also, what the hell is the fire hydrant and soda can for?
Guess there are lots of useless items in the game.

#7 Yobor

Yobor

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 10:10 PM

Danke BlackMageJawa. Gratias Ago Tibi :-)
user posted image

#8 Jockolantern

Jockolantern

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 06:27 AM

Whoa. . .  That was freaky.    To all you boys at Studio Trophis, I loved this game you guys!  You did a great, great job on it!  Honestly scared the crap out of me on more than one occassion and I loved the progression of the storyline.  Not to mention the delightfully terrifying ambient sound design, GORGEOUS graphics layout, and wonderful overall layout.  That was 2 hours well, well spent.  Definitely gotta' get the other endings now!  Again, great job guys and I can't wait to play your next game!

-Jockolantern

#9 Reup

Reup

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 01:05 PM

This is an excellent game. It looks great. Long time ago I played a decent adventure game :ok:

#10 ScytheKnight

ScytheKnight

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 09:29 AM

Just decided to have a look at this game, I haven't played it yet but I thought you might want to know that a new version (1.5) was released on the 2nd of February this year and features English voice overs.

It does way in at 400 Meg however, but should be worth the DL.

#11 ScytheKnight

ScytheKnight

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 04:06 AM

Well I just finished this getting the 'Redemption' ending. I think I might leave it for a little bit before I start working on the other 3. This is one seriously disturbing game... kinda makes me glad for the low detail on the Trilby Quadology. :)

#12 AdamGeld

AdamGeld

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:06 AM

Wow, that's a big download! : / BTW, you guys could save a lot of bandwidth if you used 7zip for your archiving. If I need to save some space and things are already archived even as zips or rars, I can usually save 20%-33% by recompressing it in 7zip on the maximum settings.

#13 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:16 PM

Not everybody can open 7zip files / will be willing to download a programme just to be able to open this archive, though.

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#14 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:41 AM

It's a good game, but the review is a bit off with the number of endings. I don't know if this is because it's been worked upon since the review was written (it has been almost 5 years...), but there are actually eight endings in total; four death sequences, and four actual endings.

The four death endings are Space, Electrocution, Venomous and Decaying. The four actual endings are Comedy, Redemption, Damned and, the worst of them all, Tormented.

#15 ScytheKnight

ScytheKnight

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 09:50 PM

View PostGuest, on 17 Feb 2010, 03:41 PM, said:

It's a good game, but the review is a bit off with the number of endings. I don't know if this is because it's been worked upon since the review was written (it has been almost 5 years...), but there are actually eight endings in total; four death sequences, and four actual endings.

The four death endings are Space, Electrocution, Venomous and Decaying. The four actual endings are Comedy, Redemption, Damned and, the worst of them all, Tormented.

I think there has been a new version released since the review was written that added a few more endings.

OK you can no-longer download the 1.7 version of the game from the site... you'll need to do a bit of searching to find it but it is floating around out there.

Edited by ScytheKnight, 12 March 2010 - 10:17 PM.

Reply to this topic