62 replies to this topic

#61 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 06:08 PM

Not so bad, some of those features would have been nice to have without donating but guess that's the way it goes.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#62 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 08:14 PM

View PostRyGuy, on Sep 4 2006, 09:37 PM, said:

Honestly I don't know what you guys have been listening to.
Official Website  offers updates, map editor/maker, and little tid bits WITHOUT paying/registering/signing up for anything.
Soldatmods.tk offers different weapon skins, interface skins, "gostek" skins(player model) entire mods maps, map makers. Just about anything you want for soldat.

The only thing you get for donating is:
1. A star next to your name.
2. Colored jet flames.
3. Custom music.
4. Official interfaces.

P.S. There are only 18 weapons, mods only change the way everything looks, weapons, people, explosions, etc...

Nooo...

The stuff on the community site have about 20 extra weapons (all unique) different kinds of bots, about 10 new maps, and a few dozen new modes.
I don't understand how you didn't get that if you registered, you get an E-mail that gives you a username, password, and link to the site.

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#63 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 08:38 PM

View PostBlood-Pigggy, on Sep 7 2006, 08:14 PM, said:

View PostRyGuy, on Sep 4 2006, 09:37 PM, said:

Honestly I don't know what you guys have been listening to.
Official Website  offers updates, map editor/maker, and little tid bits WITHOUT paying/registering/signing up for anything.
Soldatmods.tk offers different weapon skins, interface skins, "gostek" skins(player model) entire mods maps, map makers. Just about anything you want for soldat.

The only thing you get for donating is:
1. A star next to your name.
2. Colored jet flames.
3. Custom music.
4. Official interfaces.

P.S. There are only 18 weapons, mods only change the way everything looks, weapons, people, explosions, etc...

Nooo...

The stuff on the community site have about 20 extra weapons (all unique) different kinds of bots, about 10 new maps, and a few dozen new modes.
I don't understand how you didn't get that if you registered, you get an E-mail that gives you a username, password, and link to the site.
Dude, you can make bots, you can download maps, and there isn't gonna be any new game modes for soldat, end of story. And the weapons, that's a lie. It's obviously an internet myth you have heard..

Reply to this topic