taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 08:43 PM

I found that one.

I wish I had used it :)

13 is useless, and annoying, but hey, at least I have the experience.
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#152 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 10:23 PM

This game is awsome. I have only one thing to say.. Thank you AR!

#153 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 10:54 PM

Think some credit has to go to Beef for the review and showcasing this great game. :)

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#154 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 11:08 PM

View PostDeathDude, on Jun 13 2006, 10:54 PM, said:

Think some credit has to go to Beef for the review and showcasing this great game. :)
And of course the maker? I'm stuck on floor 3... I'll let it be for awhile, the answer will come to me later.

#155 SupSuper

SupSuper

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:21 PM

I'm stuck on the fourth level, I'm no good with mimics so I mess up all of the rooms. :)
This was brought to you by SupSuper aka Daniel Albano

#156 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:59 PM

Some of it is mostly just practice, I had trouble with 4 for a bit but just keep at it, there are some solutions for level 4 I believe earlier in the thread.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#157 SupSuper

SupSuper

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 05:47 PM

I checked but nope, no solutions to what I need. I'll try the DROD Forums though they seem to make things look more complicated. :)

And it seems I have the most elegant solution to the Seven Gates puzzle, though I had to get Notepad out to figure it out. LOL

From top to bottom, 32617.

This was brought to you by SupSuper aka Daniel Albano

#158 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 08:22 PM

Well you can always post a screenshot of which room your having trouble with and we can try to give you a hand too. :)

#159 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • 2953 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 02:04 PM

Oooh, level 19. Either I'm getting better or the game just got a bit easier - I've done three levels in the last few days. Lots of goblin and roach manipulation puzzles.

EDIT: Ooooh, brains!
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#160 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • 2953 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 08:59 AM

Turns out it got harder again :bleh:

Level 23 now - not long left to go!
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

#161 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • 2953 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:23 PM

Bumpage! Just thought I'd point out that the latest commercial version of DROD has been released, and it's a doozy. Beautiful new graphical enhancements, loads of new puzzle elements, extra stuff for architects and a lovely new chunk of story (some of which won't mean much without playing KDD/AE and JtRH, mind) in a far less linear style add up to easily the best DROD yet. And it's only $20.

Demo here if you're interested.
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)

#162 Iendicis

Iendicis

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:36 PM

I ain't paying for nothin.' No fancy graphics will mkae me shill out $20...grar.

Different note: Heck of a game, here! I barely played it for a few minutes and I'm already hooked. :) I love this website.
I have been informed that today is, in fact, opposite day, and what you've written there is absolutely true so you should probably just go.
Rabbleous rabblerousers. Christ on a bike. Quite naturally people took you for a lunatic. Your only salvation now is complete rest.

#163 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • 2953 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 09:15 PM

Well, you can still enjoy loads of free content in the demo version of 3.0 - the user-created holds posted on the caravel forums offer hours of extra gameplay. Particularly recommended is MetDROD Echoes - it's like Metroid Prime 2, but in DROD. Mental. You need to play that one in the 2.0 engine (JtRH demo, for instance), it doesn't work with 3.0 at present.
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)

#164 Iendicis

Iendicis

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 09:29 PM

View PostBeefontheBone, on Apr 7 2007, 04:15 PM, said:

Well, you can still enjoy loads of free content in the demo version of 3.0 - the user-created holds posted on the caravel forums offer hours of extra gameplay. Particularly recommended is MetDROD Echoes - it's like Metroid Prime 2, but in DROD. Mental. You need to play that one in the 2.0 engine (JtRH demo, for instance), it doesn't work with 3.0 at present.
Wow. Echoes in DROD format...that almost just isn't physically possible. I'll have to check that one out.

Again, after posting here I went and got stumped on the first floor...god I'm such an idiot. :)
I have been informed that today is, in fact, opposite day, and what you've written there is absolutely true so you should probably just go.
Rabbleous rabblerousers. Christ on a bike. Quite naturally people took you for a lunatic. Your only salvation now is complete rest.

Back to Games on Reloaded

Reply to this topic