4 replies to this topic

#1 porcho

porcho

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 09:22 PM

I like Shiny Entertainment's MDK a lot...do you? Both version are really good, for me at least...
I was just remembering the game yesterday, and I happened to find an ad at YouTube:

For fans, it really worth watching!

#2 Tom Henrik

Tom Henrik

Funktastic Pimptabulous

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2784 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 11:31 PM

I remember that I used to play it a lot when the game came out, still I wouldn't call it one of my all time favourites. UFO: Enemy Unknown (same game period) is much better in my eyes :D

Yo!

#3 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 11:45 PM

Never did play MDK myself, but did play MDK 2, which was a very awesome game. :D  Bioware did a very good job with the game I thought and just being able to control 3 different characters was awesome, especially Max.

The cutscenes too were funny,

*alarm goes off*

By george, that's Edmonton!

(Kudos for mentioning my hometown, well and cause Bioware is located here, as an old gaming magazine stated, apparently the most strategic place for aliens to invade would be Edmonton. :))

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#4 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:35 AM

View PostDeathDude, on Dec 18 2006, 01:45 AM, said:

Never did play MDK myself, but did play MDK 2, which was a very awesome game. :D  Bioware did a very good job with the game I thought and just being able to control 3 different characters was awesome, especially Max.

The cutscenes too were funny,

*alarm goes off*

By george, that's Edmonton!

(Kudos for mentioning my hometown, well and cause Bioware is located here, as an old gaming magazine stated, apparently the most strategic place for aliens to invade would be Edmonton. :))
Of course, why wouldn't aliens want to invade Edmonton? It's like the most strategic place to invade in the world. You control Edmonton, you control the world.

MDK is cool, but not one of my favorite games.

#5 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:05 AM

Think the 2nd game has its own charm compared to the first game, not to say the first game could be considered a classic all in its own way, also one more thing have to mention about 2, the voicework is great, that's another point, Bioware seems to always get good voicework done on their games, most of the time it is indeed from people around here.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

Reply to this topic