First Annual AR Freeloader Awards

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

Poll: And the Nominations are (in alphabetical order): (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Best Admin

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Best Crewmember

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Best Interviewer

Best Reviewer

Favourite Producer

Friendliest Member

Funniest Member

Top Contributor

Best Avatar

Best Banner

Best Game

Best Interview

Best Review

Best Signature

Best Topic

Most Memorable Quote

Vote

#1 Tom Henrik

Tom Henrik

Funktastic Pimptabulous

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2784 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 08:09 PM

Here we go!

The voting round has started, and jeeeez was this ever a difficult poll to create. Some categories have more than three contestants due to the same amount of nominations, but I hope that everyone will be able to find their favourite among the candidates.

Happy voting, and the best of luck to the candidates! :ok:

This poll will be closed one week from now.

Yo!

#2 greywolf

greywolf

The Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 09:48 PM

I believe that it was Sean's old Halo avatar and sig that whoever nominated it was referring to. :ok:

#3 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • 2389 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:14 PM

Excellent point. It looks like most of his images in his gallery are down, though, so I guess we'll see if we can get a copy from him to put up.
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#4 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 12:31 AM

I want Pichorineweasel to win. *makes 15 new accounts to vote*

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#5 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • 2389 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 12:34 AM

*banXx0rz all of them* :ok:
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#6 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 01:09 AM

Loud Hill... oops, I mean Noisy Mountain  :wall:  ...  should win best game.   :ok:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#7 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:29 AM

View Postgreywolf, on Jan 21 2007, 11:48 PM, said:

I believe that it was Sean's old Halo avatar and sig that whoever nominated it was referring to. :ok:
Yep... I meant the Halo-ones. Guess did I remember that anymore? Just went through, making hard decisions and perhaps the poorest possible moment to change sig and avvie. You got lucky greywolf. I was about to nominate you then and now I chose you.

...and no, it wasn't me, who voted for me... :wall: ...okay, you got me, but I didn't want to end up having zero votes... :)

Edit: okay... forgot that of course Potatoe votes for me, if he nominates me... so two votes, yay!

...70 years... LOL

#8 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:11 PM

so wait.... am i a *unintelligent buttocks* if i vote for myself in the things im nominated in? ^^

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#9 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 05:55 PM

Best of luck, all of the candidates!

And Daka - I didn't vote for myself, but that's my own choice, if you want to, then go for it, I suppose.

#10 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:41 PM

View PostTulac, on Jan 21 2007, 07:31 PM, said:

I want Pichorineweasel to win. *makes 15 new accounts to vote*

He just went there, you didn't believe it, but he did.

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#11 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 01:26 AM

heh well i just voted foe me in the stuff i thought i deserved it in... which was alot :ok: but not all! :wall:

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#12 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 01:34 AM

I'll hurt you if you voted for yourself in funniest member, I voted for you in best signature, give me my due you selfish hag.

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#13 greywolf

greywolf

The Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 05:08 PM

It's one week! :ok: Grats to all winners!

What happens in the event of a tie?

#14 Tom Henrik

Tom Henrik

Funktastic Pimptabulous

• Validating
  • 2784 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 05:25 PM

There's still 3 hours left :ok:

Yo!

#15 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 06:28 PM

View Postgreywolf, on Jan 28 2007, 05:08 PM, said:

It's one week! :wall: Grats to all winners!

What happens in the event of a tie?
Well if there's a tie, Tai gets to decide, obviously.:ok:

Sorry about the lame pun - I've been reading too much Shakespeare lately...

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks