dErmos's Content

There have been 20 items by dErmos (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#21651 Recent Movie/music Buys

Posted by dErmos on 29 January 2006 - 01:25 AM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Well, I can't imagine what he was like. Maybe he was some scared out freak ...
He build a home in some forest in Norway, :blink:.

Anyway, we got away from the topic, sorry.

#21648 Recent Movie/music Buys

Posted by dErmos on 29 January 2006 - 12:26 AM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Ok sorry for the rude part, I DIDN'T MEAN THAT REALLY, I was just kidding (sorry). Now, here's the deal. All the newspapers wrote about him, some said one thing, another said some different, so he wrote a story to let it all out, even though I still don't belive everything...

#21631 Recent Movie/music Buys

Posted by dErmos on 28 January 2006 - 06:20 PM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

HAH! You geeks, I didn't say HE wrote that he did it, the newspapers did you bungholes!! haha! He's fomr Norway btw   :blink: Oh yeah and that blabbermouth page you said, that's crap, check out www.metal-archives.com. That's real stuff, HAHA you Raffles you should read more carefully you dweeb.

#21610 World Of Warcraft

Posted by dErmos on 28 January 2006 - 03:11 PM in Forum Guidelines

The monthly fee is a thing most MMORPG's have... well Guild Wars doesn't..
But imagine just how many servers there are on the net, and how many people on each server. The numbers must be huge. Well there must be some people to control these servers, and to ban certain players... That's their job, they must get paid.

#21609 Recent Movie/music Buys

Posted by dErmos on 28 January 2006 - 03:06 PM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Yeah, he's one crazy satanic Canalis Analis...

#21580 Recent Movie/music Buys

Posted by dErmos on 28 January 2006 - 08:18 AM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Ok sorry if I angered you ... :blink: btw their not close grind core, their black and DOOM metal... that's the real stuff...
So anyway, what do you think about that band (guy) Burzum... tha black metal?
All the metalheads here in Croatia are talking about him because he's done most evil things..: He killed a member of his band because the guy was more evil than him. And then he made bracelets for the whole band from the pieces of his skull (a little hard to believe). He went to jail, got out after some time, and went back after  20 minutes because he murdered someone...
He burnt down about 20 churches...
Not a long time ago he wrote a story about it all. In his wrightings he seems a pritty much normal guy (:P). He is fascinated with elves and Lord of the Rings... haha! And the man who got him in all this trouble was Abbath (Olve Eikemo).

#21553 Your Favourite Music Cd Covers

Posted by dErmos on 27 January 2006 - 09:06 PM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Antestor - The Forsaken

Attached Thumbnails

• 58483.jpg

#21549 Recent Movie/music Buys

Posted by dErmos on 27 January 2006 - 08:57 PM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

I'm not saying it's not metal, it's just not 'metal' for me ... I don't like power metal bands and the like. And they are too damn comercial. If you look at metal bands like Immortal, Grief and similiar, ... they don't need comercial videos with no meaning just to get them famous, they have they fame just by making music.

#21546 World Of Warcraft

Posted by dErmos on 27 January 2006 - 08:38 PM in Forum Guidelines

All in all, the game is dangerous. I heard about a Korean guy playing non-stop for maybe two days or so . . . and when he got up from the chair he fell down and had a heart atack. They should put some kind of a warning on the WOW boxes for people with a weak heart... :blink:

#21491 Job Trouble

Posted by dErmos on 26 January 2006 - 09:38 PM in Forum Guidelines

Try doing something productive like web-desing or playing in a satanic grind-core band!! :blink:

#21490 World Of Warcraft

Posted by dErmos on 26 January 2006 - 09:36 PM in Forum Guidelines

So what do you all think about a game that half of the planet is playing ??
Heh, I have a friend that can't even go to the kitchen to make lunch because of the bloody game. . . It's like, whoever buys this dangerous game is infected and doesn't want to do anything exept play it for hours. There are some perfect examples in my school, ... a guy failing from our mother's language (sry if speled wrg). All he ever wants to talk about is that game . . . and so people avoid him more and more... It's really dangerous for some people...

#21488 Happy Bd Kosta

Posted by dErmos on 26 January 2006 - 09:29 PM in Forum Guidelines

Sretan Rodendan !! Happy Birthday !!

#21486 Sean's Graphics Gallery (art)

Posted by dErmos on 26 January 2006 - 09:25 PM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Cool singnatures, I love the Splinter Cell one, for I am fan of the series... keep it up  :blink: !!

#21485 Recent Movie/music Buys

Posted by dErmos on 26 January 2006 - 09:22 PM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

If I listen to metal than that is something like Grief or Antestor and the like, those are real 'metal' bands...

My recent CD are Mr.Bungle, Come To Grief, Mantas and Matyr Ad . . .

#21483 5 Days A Stranger

Posted by dErmos on 26 January 2006 - 09:15 PM in Games on Reloaded

Why do you look for walkthroughs, it is no fun that way...

#21482 7 Days A Skeptic

Posted by dErmos on 26 January 2006 - 09:13 PM in Games on Reloaded

Puzzles are fun, but I don't like timeing... I liked 5 days a stranger more, even thoug this one is more bloody... haha!

#21481 Marvel Super Heroes Melee

Posted by dErmos on 26 January 2006 - 09:09 PM in Work in Progress

Why didn't you include Spawn or Electra?? :blink:

#21480 Tribes 2

Posted by dErmos on 26 January 2006 - 09:04 PM in Game & Software Requests

Tribes, I love it... each one  :P  I have some game guides if anyone needs some... :blink:

#21473 Quest For Glory

Posted by dErmos on 26 January 2006 - 08:53 PM in Game & Software Requests

What about Quest for Glory 2, or Quest for Glory 4 and 5 Dragon Fire... sorry if I missed the point...

#21470 Buccaneer

Posted by dErmos on 26 January 2006 - 08:51 PM in Games on Reloaded

Hihihi, I thought I was a n00b. . . sorry (HI all).

edit:
Sorry (I'm new here).