Hyper Princess Pitch

1 reply to this topic

#1 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:16 AM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review & Download

Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#2 ozzy88

ozzy88

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

Played this game today and unlocked everything. The difficulty War Queen was not an easy task to beat but the next one I'll probably never be able to beat. My highscore is currently at 659616 points.

As for general tips, try to explore the different paths and to try and find the rooms that pose the least amount of danger to you. Some rooms even contain up to 4-5 hearts and could be real life savers. The power-ups are random drops so it's hard to prepare for any room, you just get lucky sometimes.

My favourite weapon are the bricks. They handle most situations and enemies very well.
The ice weapon I used mainly as a shield to take out the tanks, when they were in tight spots. It's also really powerful with the "Power" power-up! (Ice can destroy yellow and blue projectiles)
Rainbow's true purpose seems to be killing the bosses with. It does the most dps as far as I can tell. But for regular enemies the bricks works just as well or even better.

When you got the "Hyper" power-up you shoot explosive bricks but you can also grab enemies and slam them into the ground by pressing the weapon switch button/key.

Here are all unlockable "Protips":  http://imgur.com/dwPce

Loved this game and I will most likely play it again some time!

Edited by ozzy88, 01 October 2012 - 08:48 PM.

Reply to this topic