32 replies to this topic

#1 Kon-Tiki

Kon-Tiki

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 10:23 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review + download

#2 Shadow

Shadow

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 12:08 AM

Great game, great concept. The great chibi characters add to the game-play making it much more enjoyable on the eyes. The basics of the game and scenery are very nice and well done. It almost makes you feel like your in a mario.

I also liked the detailed reveiw by Kon and enjoyable details. So thanks for the great time,
.........Shadow. O
......................~|~
....................... /\

#3 Kosta

Kosta

The Great Creater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 01:32 AM

Excellent and addictive little game. A straight five from me and a definite recommendation :)

#4 Half

Half

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 09:41 PM

am i the only one getting a " 'name of program' has done something wrong and need to be closed" eror when i try to start the game?

#5 Kon-Tiki

Kon-Tiki

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 10:14 PM

I never got it, nor did Kosta. Which OS're you running? (Windows 95/98/2K/ME/XP/NT, Unix, Mac)

#6 The Hunterminator

The Hunterminator

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 12:15 AM

mmm... is it just me or does the hero seem a bit easy compared to the rest of the game? And how the HELL can he lug THAT thing around?
/\
|
|
|
Lurker

#7 MrBackAlleySka

MrBackAlleySka

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 01:19 AM

I got a question, how you get past those damned light green things that run away and tremble? I tried catching them, I tried hitting them while in cloud form, but I can never seem to catch up to them...

#8 Kon-Tiki

Kon-Tiki

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 01:50 AM

Just run after them. They'll trap themselves in no time (they run into deadends)

#9 Half

Half

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 11:14 PM

Kon-Tiki, on Aug 24 2005, 10:14 PM, said:

I never got it, nor did Kosta. Which OS're you running? (Windows 95/98/2K/ME/XP/NT, Unix, Mac)
XP

i tried changing the compabadility (it's not writen like that but you get the picture) and it steel did not work.

#10 Kon-Tiki

Kon-Tiki

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 11:24 PM

Uhmm... I'm sorry if this'd sound insulting or degenerating, but... did you unzip the game and're trying to start it from within the folder, not from within the zipfile? (That was a problem one of our teachers had back in university, actually :) )

#11 lippy

lippy

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 12:44 AM

So, I managed to get the S rating, which opens up the secret door. How fast, exactly, do you have to complete the game to get the SS rating? I notice there is a second secret door behind the first. Does it open up with the SS rating?

#12 Kon-Tiki

Kon-Tiki

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 12:47 AM

I believe it does. 't Says so somewhere in one of the txt-files that come with the game. I haven't reached it yet. Then again, I haven't been able to play it through without getting bothered yet, so haven't really had the chance to see how fast you'd have to be, anyways.

#13 lippy

lippy

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 07:40 PM

Well, I managed 33:45 and that wasn't good enough for a higher rating. I don't think I've got the patience to play a third time through to try for a better time.

#14 Toxik

Toxik

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 09:28 PM

does it depend on the time?i had over one and half of a hour and got S
i thought that it depends on the magic stones you collect.i had 399 from 400 dammit!

#15 Half

Half

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 11:23 AM

Kon-Tiki, on Aug 25 2005, 11:24 PM, said:

Uhmm... I'm sorry if this'd sound insulting or degenerating, but... did you unzip the game and're trying to start it from within the folder, not from within the zipfile? (That was a problem one of our teachers had back in university, actually :) )
sorry to sound stupid but am I seposed to activate it from the zip file?

I tried that but it wont work. same msg.

Reply to this topic