#1 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 02:05 PM

A. J. Raffles said:

Sure. If we ever get to see AR t-shirts, I'll buy one and post a picture of myself wearing it.

Couldn't resist temptation:

With a pint of beer on your hand?

Edited by Tai: Just wanted to put the quote in so it didn't look like Juni was talking to himself :(

Edited by taikara, 07 June 2006 - 07:55 PM.

...70 years... LOL

#2 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 04:33 PM

Boy Juni your starting to sound more Canadian with all the mention of beer. :(

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#3 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 04:41 PM

Canadians are like babies compared to Finns in drinking... Proven thing.
...70 years... LOL

#4 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 04:43 PM

Oh come on we all know that Eastern Europeans are the champions!

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#5 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 04:49 PM

Thorough study of European nations made it very clear that Finns and Irish drink most... Though many ex-Soviet nations were close behind, if I remember correctly!
...70 years... LOL

#6 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 04:51 PM

Dream on Juni your so called facts, come over here and try to beat us. I know some people who could easily take anyone from anywhere down. :(

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#7 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 04:57 PM

Okay, let's see what I took last time, when I was seriously drinking:
1. 4cl 80% Estonian Vodka shot (Viru Vägev or whatever it's called)
2. 12cl same stuff with mixer, went down quite rapidly
3. two double-scotch
4. then I decided I was at same level as others, who had started hour or so earlier and continued on beer
5. my friend made a terrible drink, which had to have more than 50% alcohol in it, nobody else eveb tasted it, but I drank
6. kept on going with beer (x:th bottle, no clue, I had something like 24 bottles = 8 litres at start)
7. rest of the night I didn't count anymore, mostly because I didn't care in what condition I was at, because we decided not to go to bar...

If you can beat that, then we can continue discussion. And a small sidenote here: that was latest, I've been in worse condition. Though next morning I had quite an awful hangover, but that's irrelevant.
:(
...70 years... LOL

#8 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 05:01 PM

well this is getting off topic but i really dont think i (we) would have much a problem standing up to that juni :( (not that i wouldnt be drunk off my *booty* though :P )

we are the exception though.

actually we should meet up and have a drinking contest and then post the pics ^^ at least wed be on topic.

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#9 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 05:54 PM

Well, remember that "rest of the night I didn't count anymore"... :( But excellent idea, if I wasn't working almost 24/7 and actually could afford trip to somewhere. Well, next summer, almost year from now, I'm most likely heading to Croatia with my friend, but that's a little far in future.
...70 years... LOL

#10 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 05:55 PM

well mabye we'll get a chance some day. we'll probably kick eachothers *booty* but it would be an experience ^^

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#11 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:22 PM

Well you can both come to Croatia and I'll be the judge to your competition :(

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#12 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:24 PM

edit: what the hell?

Posted Image

#13 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:36 PM

View PostJuni Ori, on Jun 7 2006, 05:49 PM, said:

Thorough study of European nations made it very clear that Finns and Irish drink most... Though many ex-Soviet nations were close behind, if I remember correctly!
Finns were at the top, followed by the Irish, followed by the English.

#14 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:49 PM

Yeah, forgot the englishmen... sorry englishmen, it wasn't intentional! :( But after that came East Europe.
...70 years... LOL

#15 Aristharus

Aristharus

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:22 PM

View PostDakaSha, on Jun 7 2006, 05:01 PM, said:

actually we should meet up and have a drinking contest and then post the pics ^^ at least wed be on topic.
Why meet? We could do it online, posting pics of ourselves and listing what we've drunk. :( If someone doesn't reply, it can be assumed he passed out and lost. That would make an interesting topic...
What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk?