cheesegrater's Content

There have been 5 items by cheesegrater (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#33422 Soy Vs. Animal Based Products

Posted by cheesegrater on 23 June 2006 - 04:48 AM in Forum Guidelines

I'm pretty sure it's established that alcohol is a lot more unhealthy than diet sodas, at least, I've never heard of anyone dying from "diet soda poisoning" after drinking too much diet soda.

It is called diabetes. 40 grams of glucose per can wears out the pancreas.

I personally do not like tofu. It usually gives me gas.

Both animal and plant products can be unhealthy especially if they are processed.
Parially hydrogenated and hydrogenated fats, pesticides, hormones, food aditives, coloring, artificial sweetners! Yum!!! American food!!!

I think that humans are more herbivores than omnivores. For example carnivores and omnivores can detoxity Vitamin A, they have large stomachs compared to intestines, high jaw pressure, etc. Herbivores are opposite. Humans share much more physical features with herbivores than omnivores.

I do not believe people need to drink milk to be healthy. Humans are the only species that drink milk after childhood and drinks milk of another species. I think the calcium claims and the food pyramid is propaganda. US farmers are subsidized by the government and they would rather protect them than consumer health. This is my altered food pyramid:

Legumes
Grains
Fruits/Vegetables

#33420 Political Propaganda In Games

Posted by cheesegrater on 23 June 2006 - 04:23 AM in Forum Guidelines

The game is blatant propaganda glorifying the US army. Very sad.

Hey, if you reviewed America's Army, can you also review this game? It is also freeware.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/KZ_manager

#33148 Freeciv

Posted by cheesegrater on 19 June 2006 - 04:28 AM in Games on Reloaded

I love Civ, but, anything programmed in Java sucks *money-maker*!

#33146 Grand Theft Auto 2

Posted by cheesegrater on 19 June 2006 - 04:24 AM in Games on Reloaded

In the review GTA 2 got a negative for many violent scenes. Isn't violence the point of this game?

I like GTA 2 better than GTA 1. GTA 1 has a really wobbly camera. It makes me feel dizzy.

#33145 Cube

Posted by cheesegrater on 19 June 2006 - 04:22 AM in Games on Reloaded

The player models in this game are ripped off Quake 2 add-on models.