430 replies to this topic

#31 Mighty Midget

Mighty Midget

RC Heli Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:47 PM

*looks focused but everyone can tell he's faking it and so they giggle instead of being silent*

*aims at a red one, slight left/down english hoping it will reach opposite centre pocket, but has his clear aim blocked by a yellow and the cue tip skids, result: All the reds and yellows are now scattered around the table*

*takes a bow*
I met a goldfish who remembered meeting me before, but I had forgotten about that.

#32 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:56 PM

*Grabs some onion rings and a beer, and procceds to take a seat, and watch the game.* ^_^

#33 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:02 PM

*Takes a breath, and walks around the table*

*Takes aim at a solid red ball that's now open to a side pocket, but doesn't quite hit correctly and the ball stops short*

(OC: I'm struggling to imagine the state of the game, so forgive any mistakes in continuity ^_^)

Wonderfull sig and avvie by Taikara :D

#34 Mighty Midget

Mighty Midget

RC Heli Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:08 PM

*stands by the table and spots how the yellows are now in good positions and picks out one loner low on the table*

*puts a bit of low english and pockets his first yellow and watches the cue ball breaks left, hits a cushion and puts itself in a fairly good position for the next shot*

*sneaks the yellow past the red guard but it doesn't quite make it. Instead it now rests on the edge of the upper left pocket*
I met a goldfish who remembered meeting me before, but I had forgotten about that.

#35 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:13 PM

This is so exciting!  ;) *Jumps up & down and breaks the barstool*  ^_^

#36 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:16 PM

View PostFrodo, on Mar 1 2009, 09:46 PM, said:

Do you have Advocat?
;)

*cough*   ^_^
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#37 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:28 PM

The furniture leaves something to be desired, I see ^_^

*Aims at the red ball that's now comfortably close to a pocket but misses, hitting a yellow ball instead*

#38 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:30 PM

*sits back, and enjoys the game*
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#39 Mighty Midget

Mighty Midget

RC Heli Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:34 PM

*aims at a yellow partly hidden behind a red, but at a comfortable distance*

*hits the cue ball as far right and as low as possible and watches the cue ball curves around the red, hits and pockets the yellow, stops and spins for a split second and follows, almost pocketing itself*

*tries to calculate the angle, with a cue ball dug in at the corner, to hit the balancing one in the upper left but misses and hits the red guard which rolls up toward the upper right corner pocket*

#40 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:58 PM

*Takes aim at the red ball which is now very nicely situated. The shot goes well, and the red ball is pocketed*

*Attempts to hit the red ball that stopped short earlier, but misses. The cue ball bounces and ends up on the lower half of the table*

#41 Mighty Midget

Mighty Midget

RC Heli Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 11:01 PM

*spots how a red kisses a yellow at just the right angle and aims at a yellow just in front and to the right. The cue ball hits the first which goes straight down, then onto the red which sends the second yellow to the pocket. MM snickers but hits a third yellow with his cue and is laughed off the table*

#42 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 11:05 PM

*Passes over some popcorn to Frodo*

#43 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 11:54 PM

*takes advantage of the situation and pockets the red ball, then tries to pocket a red in the center, bit hits a yellow instead*

Well, it seems we're down to four yellow and five red now.
Hey, can I have some of that popcorn? ^_^

#44 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:05 AM

Sure.   ^_^

*passes popcorn over to Doubler*

#45 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:06 AM

Sure! *Passes over some to Doubler*