3 replies to this topic

#1 the_fifth_horseman

the_fifth_horseman

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:08 PM

AM2R has just released a demo of the actual game - should be finished sometime soon.
Footage can be found at the NCFC 2011 booth and the author's official blog. As you can see, it's shaping up nicely.

Metroid: Confrontation is the name given to a pair of engine demos by the same author (you can obtain both from links given on his blog). They're expansive enough to qualify as short games in their own right.

Minor note: M:C has two major versions, but there were several minor revisions in each; apart from gameplay changes, some of them made more or less substantial changes to the game map (see here: http://am2r.freeforu...-v2-5-t237.html )

#2 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:31 PM

Thanks for the info, Horseman.  :smile:  It'll  be nice to have those games reviewed for Reloaded, when they're finished.  :ok:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#3 the_fifth_horseman

the_fifth_horseman

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 02:33 PM

After a considerably longer development cycle than most people might have expected, AM2R was finally released a couple weeks ago . All I can say is... play the damn thing. It's awesome.

#4 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:01 PM

That's great Horseman.  Would you like to review it for us?   :smile:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

Reply to this topic