5 replies to this topic

#1 Neil79

Neil79

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

I got some rather good back here for this post below however i've decided since well this week to go my own way from that forum and start something big!

View PostNeil79, on 28 June 2012 - 10:52 PM, said:

About me : Diagnosed with Autism in my early 20's I've always found it difficult to find a personal goal in life amongst other things ( the joys of autism ) . But through many years of gaming news posts on different forums, Now in my 30's I felt it time to achieve one such goal, to create my own gaming website. Full of the latest news from retro going way back to the Amstrad,c64,bbc days and to Indie, the latest independent gaming titles. I'll even throw in some Retro Gaming Remixes which i have a personal playlist of!.

It's been up for about a week or so now, doing rather well even though we have had the odd teething problem at the start. As I'm a massive dungeon crawler fan you can probably tell going by it having it's own page, damn you Legend of Grimrock for being so awesome!. Will also keep an eye on the legend of grimrock mods, the eye of the beholder one peaked my interest.

My Website : http://indieretronews.blogspot.co.uk/

I hope you like it, anything you want added let me know Posted Image

p.s Although i'm not a lover of advertising, sometimes you just have to get the word out some how :(, i'm also looking for people who like doing reviews of Retro games and Indie games

#2 MrFlibble

MrFlibble

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:42 AM

Cool, I'm totally adding your site to the retro gaming websites list ^_^

#3 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

Great looking site you have there  :smile:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#4 Neil79

Neil79

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

Hey cheers guys!

Say any of you good at reviews or news contributions as we could with some extra staff! and no I would never take you away from reloaded as reloaded is a place close to my gaming heart as is abandonia :D

You can also add www.indieretronews.co.uk or www.indieretronews.com if prefered

Edited by Neil79, 18 November 2012 - 12:16 PM.

#5 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

I love a good website. I myself have created probably over 50 different websites at one point or another. From web games, to blogs, to forums. I'm an addict when it comes to that. And I know all the PHP, MySQL, and script stuff.

I looked at your site. Blogspot is a great host (one of the easiest, and the best). Love the style of your site. :D The colors are great (I'm partial to dark themes, hence the dark Reloaded forum). And the logo.. reminds me of the Planet of the Apes font. Really nice job on the look.

I'd love to help out, if you want. Maybe write some articles on Independent games from RPGmaker.net (games made with RPG Maker) or stuff like that. And if you need a forum, or some other kind of fancy stuff on the site, I'm your guy to help out. :smile:

#6 Neil79

Neil79

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

Nick i've sent you a private message !

btw
Star Citizen / Squadron 42 - Space Sim/Combat/Trader : (The History Then and Now)
http://indieretronew...n-42-space.html