8 replies to this topic

#1 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 06:21 PM

These are interesting UFO's or just UO's on google maps, it's not a hoax or anything you can check by yourself...

http://googlesightse...2005/05/12/ufo/

More here:

http://www.googlesig.../18/ufo-update/

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#2 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 06:28 PM

even though im very open to the whole UFO thing id still go for weather baloon or one of the other explanations down there (condensation really seems to fit)

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#3 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 06:38 PM

Well it's still a UFO...

Unindentified flying object :huh:

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#4 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 06:43 PM

ok i always say that too :huh:

(although actually its a UO because there are non flying possibilitys)

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#5 DannyMc252

DannyMc252

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 07:19 PM

Well it isn't there on Terraserver. So Im guessing its only the google images with it on.

Anyone notice how the sun is coming from the South with everything else, so the shadows are on the North, but with the thing the shadow is on the North East side?

Also, it has the fuzziness factor.. smoke, steam, cloud? Could well be a rising plume of something.
user posted image
Meep?

#6 Abi79

Abi79

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 04:47 PM

Probably something happened to the satellite's lens. If something was there, people would have noticed it (since it wasn't small, if you ask me), but I did not see anything at the TV or on the internet about this except for those things, so...

Oh, and here's what someone posted there :huh:

When they told us they had spent millions of dollars constructing and sending into orbit a super telescope (Hubble) and that it had a flaw in the lenses,
we beleived them?
Not that we should beleive that in fact what it was was they saw hundreds
of planetary systems around near every star they could point it at.
So here it is years later and they?re slowly aclimating the sheeple to the truth.

When the un-encrypted video feed from the space shuttle showed the weird activity of nearby objects, we just forgot about it, meanwhile all of a sudden NASA needed to encrypt the video downfeeds ?for privacy reasons?.

Everyday people publish new images and film of odd disc shaped or triangular or cigar shaped craft flying at impossible speeds around our atmosphere yet somehow we still don?t beleive.

But the damning evidence is the cattle mutilations. On and on they go, hundreds of thousands of mutilated cattle.
Why, there have even been a few documented cases of mutilated humans.
One in Puerto Rico near a large public water reservior.

I even wrote a song about it , wanna hear it here it goes:
We got these people living under the ground
they get more free beef than anyone around
Mutilated cattle!
(somewhat Zappa-esque music this is to).

I think this is what it comes down.
We all want to see a live alien in a zoo cage
with a caption on it
?Zeta Reticuli ?Grey? Sapien Sapien?
?Homo Unterrapublicus?

And we want to see him do something cool
like Juggle three running chainsaws while
reciting Robert Frost.

One night I was out in Coral Springs smoking a cigarette outside my friends house when I looked up and saw 4 stars in the sky. And then oddly enough these 4 stars started moving to the south together in a formation and then they turned south-westerly and seemed to become three stars as they headed too far away to see.
They appeared to be very high up in the sky and did look exactly like the other stars in the sky. It appeared that they kept formation as they moved although it kind of looked like they where held together with elastic bands..they might have moved closer and further away as they moved slightly. I couldn?t really tell. But I did think they where headed for that airforce base on the south west tip of florida. I?ve decided on two possible explanations: One is that they where four birds. Might be. Could be. Possibility. Maybe. Except I?ve never seen birds look like stars. Ever. And the other possibility is that it was some kind of Alien craft, or maybe even ?our own? TR3 or whatever they call that huge triangle shaped craft with lights on each corner all these conspiracy pages say we have. I?ve heard it sometimes seems to have 4 corners and sometimes seems to have 3 as if some kind of other weirdly geometric distortion is involved.

I just want to be able to say I?ve seen at least one UFO. Everyone else seems to have seen one.

IPB Image

#7 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:30 PM

Heh, I've seen UFOs, but they're UFOs only to me, as I didn't know what they were. And none of them had anything really strange so I don't believe they were extraterrestial in any way. But, this ET-UFO- and conspiracy-mania  is like any other religions, people seem to need something to believe in.
...70 years... LOL

#8 wardrich

wardrich

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 08:44 PM

This is old news.  The latest news with google maps is the face of "the J-Man" in the Peruvian Mountains.

See for yourself

#9 DannyMc252

DannyMc252

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 10:11 PM

O..k..

I think some google workers might be having you people on...
user posted image
Meep?