104 replies to this topic

#91 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 11:33 AM

I'd quite like to be in the game, if there's spaces left and such.

#92 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 12:10 PM

"You have created a forum in-joke. Gain 3 Recognition points, but put off 1 potential new member."

Exactly something like that!

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#93 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 04:33 PM

:ok: classic.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#94 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 09:01 PM

I'm more of an AB person, but I'm allways up for being in a freeware game/mod (I was allomost in Dink-Abandonia once <sigh>).
but please warn me if you decide to use me- I can't be stuck with UEDR flag for all eternity :ok:
Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)
if BP has potied on Twilight Zone episode, I will strangle him

secret adept of the PICKALLONWEASEL order

#95 greywolf

greywolf

The Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 02:05 AM

Ah, this sounds so cool! Go ahead and use me if you want to (or if you can). :ok:

#96 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 03:58 AM

Considering the nature of the game, I can find a place for anyone who wants a cameo.

I can't guarantee that everyone will be "playable" (I'm using the term loosely - I'm hoping to implement a feature that allows you to select certain people as crew and assign them various site-related tasks), but the more the merrier, as I'd always rather use an actual member in a randomized scenario rather than a made-up person.

I will probably feature whatever avvie you are using along with your forum name, so if you wouldn't want yours to represent you in a game, post whatever you'd prefer to use.
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#97 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 05:08 AM

Considering my reputation I'll be spamming pointless threads underlining supremacy of Finland and Finns and at random days I'll be acting funnily because I'm drunk and following days I'm complaining terrible hangover! :ok:

Well, it's actually somewhat true...
...70 years... LOL

#98 Moogle

Moogle

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 11:43 PM

I'l be darn happy to be juts  a summon or shop/save point NPC ^^

#99 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 09:40 PM

Are VIPS automatically included, if not I want in too :ok:
Me>You

#100 Moogle

Moogle

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 02:07 AM

Oh Oh Oh!
Teh Sean could be fighting against teh Swiss, and losing.
Then I come in and me n sean do a "team attack" :ok:
Would be kewl.

#101 JimmyJ

JimmyJ

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 10:36 PM

Oooooh, if there is space left, i wish to be in the game!

#102 Qbix

Qbix

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 08:48 AM

Is this game still being "created" ? The concept is very interresting and I'm quite fond of playing princess maker II based games.

If the game is on hold because of coding problems, I might volunteer to help. (not sure if it helps, but having one more coder around might be handy)
Although I think that the real challange/work will be on how to "script" all events and to think of all events.

If it is still being created, good luck!
if it isn't, too bad, maybe the development can be turned into a community effort.. (The game might then not reach all the goals everybody wants, but it might introduce a lot of variaty in the gameplay)

#103 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • 2389 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 10:03 PM

It's more on hold due to time problems rather than coding problems (as you actually have to start coding to have coding problems :(), but I've been working on it here and there, development-wise.

I'm honored by your offer to help, and it would be a big fat lie if I didn't admit that I would be grateful to accept assistance from someone more experienced. If you're still interested when I get things more together and have more time on my hands, I'd definitely appreciate the assistance of a senior programmer on the project - I think I'm a bit gunshy to the actual programming, since it's been so long since I've worked on something complex.
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#104 Qbix

Qbix

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 06:34 PM

I'm glad to hear that you are still taking up this project.

You should be capable of pulling it off. You seem to have good artistic skills with a computer and  there is nothing wrong with your wits either. I think both are essential when creating a game like this.
I can't judge your coding skills, but I assume they are quite allright although they may be a bit rusty :(

Good luck with it!

#105 Maikel

Maikel

You dog!

• Reloaded Crew
  • 162 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 06:30 PM

If need arises for unwanted advice on the visual side of the game. I'm here! :(