Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2953 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 08:41 PM

Happy Tai-day, Birth!
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#17 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 09:12 PM

Hey, Happy Birthday Tai - hope you have a good one!

#18 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • 2389 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 09:54 PM

Ooooh... home from work and schoolies, and more birthday goodness :)

You guys rock the llama big time :D

Okies, here we go again:

DD: Thank you so much (again) for the Ani Difranco Trust DVD, awesome. You're the best Dude I know, and I'm honored to have you as a friend. You always cheer me up and have been a continual source of strength for me. Never change, no matter what grief people may give you for being who you are! ;)

Doubler: The visual embodiment of rock-the-llama-ness. Thank you, and rock on ;)

Tulac: It would mean a whole lot less great days like this :P Thanks for the wishes, and the great SB conversations. :)

Potatoe: Thanks, Mr. Potatoe-Head (hey, those things are cool as heck). Thanks for the birthday wishes, and thank you again for posting your game competition, I think that's cool as heck, too. :P

Shrek: Thank you muchly, Mister Green Ogre Guy. You know, you can still receive a pretty Lakeland postcard if you want one (I did see that post in the thread) - you just have to send an address :D

Juni: Juni-licious, what can I say? You're stubborn as a mule made of granite, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks for accepting me as I am, thanks for the birthday wishes, and thanks for that stupidly cute dog :)

Flop: Flippity-Flop, I miss our political conversations, and I hope you don't freeze whilst delivering Danish mail. Thanks for the birthday wishes (and you win the smiley overkill award).

Sebatianos: Your greeting really touched me, as it was very unexpected. You may not know this, but I have always felt that you are a caring person, and I respect you for that. I wish you would visit more often, and know that you are very welcome here. :)

Beef: You are awesome from your jewel-bedecked tiara to your pink-painted toenails. More people should be like you (and I am proud to be one of the few who has seen a picture of your face :P). Thank you for the Tai-day wishes :)

PrejudiceSucks: Friend with the Stupidly Truthful Name, I thank you. It's been a great one thus far, and will continue to be, thanks to you and everyone here :)
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#19 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:46 PM

Damn it, why am I always late for these things!

Fricking Happy Birthday Tai.

I'm guessing you had a good day.. and I wouldn't want it any other way.
Me>You

#20 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • 2389 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:28 AM

You didn't miss it, Seansy-wansy (that works so much better than Magicsy-wagicsy ;))

I didn't have a good day, I had a great day :)
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#21 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:20 AM

Argh, I'm so sorry I missed your birthday, Tai.:)
Here, have something really cool: a first edition of the Faerie Queene (well, a picture of the title page, anyway)
http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=19328

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks