• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#16 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:53 AM

Chris walks into the compound, and throws his keys onto the table. He lets out a breath, exhausted from tonight's events. He heads into the kitchen. Everyone is still asleep.

Chris gets a beer from the fridge, and opens it. He sits down at the kitchen table, and drinks.

Minutes later the front door opens. Chris quickly turns off the light, and hides behind a wall. He listens. Vito has returned, staggering in the hallway.. oblivious to what has happened tonight. He kicks off his expensive shows, and carries them upstairs.. finally his bedroom door slams, and Chris can relax. He turns the light back on.

Chris drinks his beer at the table, when he hears someone coming down the stairs.. it's Vin. "Chris, it's late. What the hell are you doing up?"

"You better sit Vin."

Vin sits down, worried. "What's going on? Everything okay?"

"Vin.. we're brothers. We're bound by blood. Even over dad, right?" asks Chris.

"Yes. Of course. Listen.. whatever needs to be said.."

"Things are going to get rough Vin. People are going to whisper. The whole town is going to be talking. But.. we have to stay strong, and get through this. I'll always look out for you." says Christopher.

"Alright Chris, you're worrying me. What happened?"

"Michael committed suicide." Christopher drinks from his beer.

"Oh my god! What happened?!"

"It seems he owed some people some money.. got in too heavy. Torched his old warehouse, and himself with it. Almost killed one of his own thugs." Chris says with cold face.

It's Christopher who torched the warehouse. He knew there would be evidence from the rape, and he knew the best way to cover it up would be torching the warehouse.

"Does Pop know?" asks Vin.

"No. But we'll have to tell him in the morning. Things are going to get rough Vin, without Mike. But we'll figure everything out." says Chris. He puts out his hand out on the table, and Vin takes it. "Brothers." says Chris. "Brothers." says Vin.

Chris finishes his beer. Chris looks at his brother's boxers.. the lust from his sister still on his mind. "Hey.. want to have another beer with me?"

"Well Chris, it's late."

"Yeah, but who gives a fuck." Chris says. "I couldn't sleep right now."

Chris gets two beers out of the fridge, and both men drink.

After a few minutes, Chris asks a question. "Vin, have you ever.. thought about guys?"

"Like?"

"Like sexually." says Chris.

Vin looks at Chris oddly. "Not really. Why?"

Chris gets up from the table, and sits next to Vin. He places his hand right on Vin's crotch.

"Whoa.. what the fuck are you doing?"

"Mom got my thinking the other night.. with dad's whole roleplay thing. What if we.." says Chris.

"No way in hell." replies Vin.

"Well, maybe I will change your mind."

Chris pulls down Vin's boxers, and grabs onto Vin's cock. Vin doesn't know how to react, as Chris bends down, sliding Vin's soft penis into his mouth.. Chris's tongue licking the head.

Vin puts his head back, experiencing pleasure he's never felt before. Chris deep-throats Vin's cock, sucking in any pre-cum.

Vin looks at Chris, as he pulls up. "What.. what are we doing Chris? This is wrong!"

"Come with me."

Chris takes Vin up the stairs, and into the bathroom.

Chris shoves Vin against the wall, and pulls down his boxers. Without lube, Chris shoves his cock right into Vin's ass, as Vin yells out in pain.. and then.. pleasure. Chris continues to ride his brother, sliding his hard penis in and out of Vin's ass, as Vin strokes his own, now rock-hard penis.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opens.. Chris forgot to lock it. There stands Rachele, after hearing all the noise. She looks at her two brothers.

"Sis!" Vin yells.

Rachele goes into the bathroom, and closes the door. Locking it.

"What the fuck is going on?!"

"Oh come on Rachele. You started this whole damn thing. Now we're all fucking doing this." says Chris.

"No.. my father started this."

Vin just looks innocently, Chris's cock still up his ass.

Rachele looks at her brothers. "At least let me watch. If you don't, I'll start blabbing."

#17 Leilah Dawn

Leilah Dawn

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

Chris doesn't say another word, he just starts to slam his brother's ass harder and harder. Vin's moaning and scratching the walls in pleasure. Rachele stands up and slaps Chris' ass. She bends down and starts licking Chris' balls while he's fucking Vin. Chris starts to moan, Rachele reaches under his legs stroking his balls lightly. She stands up pulling Chris out of Vin. Chris is still hard. She throws him down on the couch and sits on his penis. Chris puts her nipple in his mouth while they fuck. Rachele pulls Chris sideways down on the bed with her. Vin gets behind Chris and shoves himself in without lube. Vin screams out in pleasure shoving his penis harder into his sister. Vin grabs Rachele's hips pushing himself deeper into Chris' ass. They all moan together. While Chris is sucking and nibbling and licking on one of Rachele's nipples, Vin is sucking and licking and nibbling on her other. Vin is about to cum, he picks up the pace fucking Chris harder in the ass hole. Chris starts to scream and moan, Chris grabs Rachele's hips and starts to pound her harder. Rachele sticks her tongue into Chris' mouth slowly kissing him. The phone rings, he starts to move slower, Rachele moaning lightly in the background. He answers the phone.

Meanwhile
I sit on my bed dialing in Chris' number. I miss him so much i just want to check in with him.
The phone rings. Once....Twice...."Hello?" Answers Chris.
"Hey Chris, it's me Kennah, i was wondering...."
I hear moaning in the back ground, a womans voice saying oh fuck me. A lump rises in my throat. He's cheting on me. With who? A hooker probably, my brother's screw hookers all the time its a mob thing. I hang up without another word. I curl up into a ball on my bed and start to cry. My first real boyfriend, i lose my virginity to him and he cheats on me with a hooker.

Chris is still pounding Rachele when he hears Kennah's sad voice on the other line. He starts to feel really bad. He slows down his thrusts so he doesn't cum into Rachele. Just as he feels he's about to cum Rachele glared at him.
"Oh fuck no your going to give me that cum." Rachele says jamming him harder into her. She sits him u on Vin's lap, Vin's dick going deep into Chris' ass. Rachele sits on Chris' dick jamming him deeper and deeper into her while she moves her hips. Chris streams loads and loads of cum deep into his sister.
Rachele stands up and  smiles at Vin.
"He's all yours baby."
She winks and walks back into her room. Vin grabs Chris hips, Chris doesn't even have the energy to sit up, he just lays there lip while his brother fucks him hard. All Chris can do is moan and think about Kennah. Just then his dick grows hard again. He starts to touch himself thinking about Kennah while his brother fucks him from behind. His brother picks up pace fucking harder and harder with each moan that escapes Chris' mouth. Finally Vin shoves it in one last time cuming deep into Chris' ass.
A few days later Chris gets up the courage to try and call Kennah again, he's called her every day since that phone call. He's showed up at his apartment hoping that he'd see a cute little red head girl waiting his door step a cigarete in her mouth. Nope he hasn't seen his little red head in a while.
"Hello?" I say answering the phone.
Chris: "Baby, how are you?"
"..." I sit there in silence he hurt me, he cheated on me. Should i really take him back?
Chris: "Baby it was a mistake..i love you."
My eyes get big. I smile.
"C'mon over." I say excited.

Edited by Leilah Dawn, 07 August 2012 - 08:39 PM.

#18 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:11 PM

Before Chris goes over to see Kennah, he makes a stop to his apartment. Chris looks around the apartment, and sees a picture of him and his brother and sister. He picks up the photo.

In a fit of rage, Chris throws the photo against the wall, glass smashes everywhere. He leans up against the wall, and slides down onto the floor. Chris pulls on his hair. "Oh god.. what have I done? WHAT HAVE I DONE?!"

Christopher realizes his days of incest have worn off. The lust is gone. Now all that's left, is regret. Why the hell did he do all of this? What led him to be so screwed up? Then.. he has a flash back.

FLASHBACK

A young Christopher is sitting in his bedroom.

He hears yelling coming from the living room. It's his mother and father, fighting. "I'll kill you! You cheating pig!" "Go ahead! Try it! Try to kill me! FUCK YOU!"

Chris rocks himself back and forth, as the door opens.. and Rachele walks in. She sits next to her brother, holding him.

Then.. the door opens. Their father walks in, drunk. He slams the door closed. "What the fuck is this.. you pathetic wimps! You didn't come down to back me up! You let your mother take off!"

Vito takes off his belt. "I should have done this a long time ago. Get over her Rachele."

Rachele starts crying.

"NOW!" yells Vito.

Chris stands up, and blocks his sister. "No dad. Do not hurt her. Hurt me."

"... So now you want to be a hero? Hahahahaha! You're pathetic. Fine. Have it your way. I won't beat her. Instead.."

Vito grabs Rachele, and rips her clothes. Chris looks in horror.

"Touch her Chris. Touch her body." says Vito.

Chris stands up, and screams. He picks up a picture of his father, and throws it against the wall. Just as the door opens.

"I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU! YOU PERVERTED BASTARD!"

Chris falls to the floor, in agony.

"Chris?"

Chris turns around.. and sees Kennah. When Chris didn't show up, she knew something was wrong. She gets down on the floor with him, and tries to comfort him.

"I love you Kennah."

"You.. love me?" asks Kennah.

"And I can't keep lying to you. I've cheated on you. But it's with the whom.. that's where it gets difficult. I had sex with my brother, and my sister. I know it's fucked up.. and I can't go back there. To my father, or my family. I have to stay here.. I can't see them. I just want.. to forget everything."

Chris picks up a bottle of whiskey, and starts drinking.

Kennah looks at Chris, unsure what to say or do. She's never seen Chris like this. He's hurting.

#19 Leilah Dawn

Leilah Dawn

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:54 AM

I sit there speachless. Before i'm able to utter a word i just start bawling. I cover my face with my hands.

"Your sister and...brother? You...you...had...sex with them?"

My body is in shock, i'm not able to move. My mind is reeling, and i feel like there is something stuck in my throat. Were you raped? That's the question i want to ask him. Was it rape, or did you offer to fuck your older sister, and your BROTHER while your kind with another girl. Well we aren't exactly going steady, we aren't official, but i acted like we are. I'm such and idiot, i'm sitting here trying to play little miss innocent girl friend while he's cheating on me with his own siblings.
I looks at him with disgust on my face.

"That girl on the phone....that was your SISTER?"

I feel sick to my stomach, i angrilly push my hair out of my face. He is silent. He nods slowly. I nod too, looking ill. I jump to my feet and run to the bathroom getting sick in the toilet. I wipe my mouth and flush the toilet.  I wash my hands with soap and rinse my mouth out. I take a shaky breath and turn to find Chris standing in the doorway.

"Kennah, please listen to me."

I look into his big brown eyes and i feel my anger melt away. He takes my hands in his and leads me to the couch. I sit down with him and he pulls me into his arms. I flinch alittle, still disturbed to learn that he's been fucking his brother, his sister and me within the same time frame. I shiver in disgust. He notices it and looks down at me.

"Kennah..it started off as rape when i was younger, my father...he used to touch my sister and brother in front of me, and when we did something wrong he would make us touch eachother. We grew up that way, but it isn't our fault."

I feel myself begin to weaken. I cover my face in his chest and he kisses the top of my head.

"Baby please listen to me."

I sit up and again look him in the eyes. He nods and continues.

"It's fun, and sensual, and exciting and wrong, which makes it even more fun. Kennah, i love you, and i've cheated on you and i feel nothing but regret. I want you to myself, how can i expect to have you to myself if you can't have me. I can't
expect you to not let other guys flirt with you or sleep with you if i'm sleeping with other people. I promise I will commit, because i can't lose you. You are the best and most positive thing that's happened to me so far. I don't want to lose the only light in my life. You make everything warm, and fuzzy."

A grin appears on my face as i listen to him talk. He really likes me, that much is apparent; however i still can't help to feel that what he did was wrong, and twisted. Still doesn't change how i feel about him. I love him.
I nod my head slowly as he finishes his savior speech. I smile a little.

"So will you help me, help me stop cheating, help me stop sleeping with my family."

I nod and smile kissing him slowly. He pulls me into his lap kissing me and my shoulders and down my back. I moan lightly feeling his lips on my skin makes me weak at the knees. I cuddle in his arms while we watch tv.

#20 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:18 AM

Moretti Compound..

Don Vito sits at his desk, looking over a police report.. regarding the supposed suicide of Michael. Vito has some connections in the department, hence his ability to get a classified file. Something doesn't add up. Vito can't figure out what is going on.. but he knows something is wrong.

Minutes later, someone walks into the office. "Dad?" It's Rachele.

"Yes Rachele?"

"There's something I need to tell you. About Michael." Rachele looks nervous.

Vito puts down his pen, and listens. "Tell me."

"That night.. the night he killed himself, Michael left. But he left oddly. He never leaves that late, unless it's apart of a business deal. And there were no deals going down that night. He left right after Chrissy."

"Wait.. Chris had left?"

"Yeah. He had left the house late, and Michael left not too long after." says Rachele.

Vito thinks, and looks at the report on his desk.

"Is there something wrong?" asks Rachele.

"No.. no just thinking. Is that all?"

"Yeah.. that's it." Rachele smiles, and goes to leave the office.

"Oh Rachele.. you maybe want to leave your bedroom door open tonight?"

Rachele thinks. "No."

Rachele walks out.

Vito picks up his phone, and dials a number. "Hey.. it's me. I need you to tail someone. My son. No.. not Vin. Chris. I need you to follow him wherever he goes. Just make sure he doesn't see you. Get it done. Then report back to me." Vito hangs up.

Back at Chris's apartment, Chris holds Kennah tight as they watch TV. He kisses her forehead. He's lucky Kennah still wants to be bothered with him, after what Chris has done. Suddenly, the phone rings. "Be right back."

Kennah smiles, as Chris goes downstairs to answer the phone.

Chris: Hello?
Caller: Chris. It's your father.
Chris: ... Hey dad.
Caller: Listen to me Chrissy, I am not a fool. Do not think I am. If you are up to something, and if you are lying to our family, you will be considered a liability. And I deal with liabilities all the same.
Chris: .. Do not threaten me.
Caller: And if you are fucking the Irish bitch, let me remind you of something. I am not a stupid man. I would not ban you. I may actually consider letting you date her. All for the idea of marrying her. Then.. we'd have an in. We could control the organization.
Chris: Good thing I'm not seeing anyone then.
Caller: ... If I find out you are lying to me Chris, our relationship is over.

Vito hangs up.

#21 Leilah Dawn

Leilah Dawn

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:09 AM

The next few days Chris and I have been going back and forth between our homes and his apartment. Lately I haven't been able to sleep very well unless im in his arms. That is where I feel safest.
"Chris....I....I have something to tell you." I say nervously.
Chris opens his eyes and looks down at me while i lay on his chest. My hands start to sweat. I look deep into his eyes.
"I...uh...um...i'm haha...i'm pregnant." I say trying to strech out the conversation to make it lighter.
He just stares at me, no smile, no frown...just blank. What if he's not happy and he doens't want to be in the babies life...my life. Our child deserves a family, one that loves it.
"Chris.."
He's still in shock however he looks down at me, and i swear I see tears shining in his eyes. Good or bad, i'm not yet sure. He slowly starts to smile and shake his head.
"No, you can't be babe....its not possible."
I glare at him sitting up. I cross my arms frowning at him.
"It is too possible Baaaabe...this is your baby!"
I say angrilly pointing at my flat stomach.
"I am pregnant with your baby! Chris...this! Is your child!"
I start hysterically crying as I speak. He pulls me into a tight hug kissing the top of my head every few minutes. Stroking my cheek, whispering nice sweet things to me. None of it matters now, he needs to choose either he'll be in the babies life or he's not in my life. Me and the baby were a package deal. I rub my stomach staring off aimlessly. He pulls me down on top of him kissing me softly.
"I love you."
He says his hand stroking my stomach gently. He bends down and starts kissing me up from the top of my vagina up to my belly button. He kisses me a few more times before coming back up and planting one on my lips. I love him.

A few months later, and now i'm starting to show, its almost time to tell my father and the rest of family, not to mention Chris' family, oh that'll be just a fun topic. So far the only people who know about this only Alice, Violet and Chris...and myself of course.

This morning i took a long shower rehersing what i'll be saying to my family. I took my time blow drying my hair, brushing my teeth, washing my face, you name it i took my time on it. I wasn't ready to explain to my father, who happens to be an angry Irish guy with lots of guns, that his thirteen (almost fourteen) year old daughter is pregnant, with a son to a rival mafia member, an angry perverted itialian mob family.  This is the end to my life? Stuck with violence, sex, hate, pain...fear. Although my kids will never have to fear they have two huge powerful families to protect them, their blood is power.
I come downstairs from my bedroom and find Chris at the front door. I take his hand and pull him with me into the parlor with my father, mother and sister Candy. They all have a sour expression on their faces. I sigh shaking my head, oh yeah i know this is not going to go down well.
I squeeze Chris' hand and launch into the whole truth. How Chris and I have made love lots of times, and I took a pregnancy test and It's legit positive, i'm having a baby. Sometimes I have dreams that its a cute little girl, if so i'm not sure what i'll name her. My father, sister and mother sit there stone cold staring at me while i speak. Atleast its not the usual where my father yells and I listen. That's how my talks usually go with my father. What he has to say is more important than what anyone else has to say, no matter what.

Edited by Leilah Dawn, 08 August 2012 - 07:10 AM.

#22 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:48 AM

Kennah's father looks at Chris. He stands up, and approaches him.. stopping right in front of Chris. He looks into Christopher's eyes. "Why in God's name should I trust you? You knocked up my daughter. You kidnapped her months ago."

Chris is not going to back down. "Actually sir, I have already proven my loyalty."

"How?" the man smirks.

"Months ago, I had to lie. And so did Alice. I was afraid we'd have a full-blown war on our hands. But Alice wasn't raped by a Russian. She was raped by one of my own."

Most of the family gaps, and talks to each other.. except for the father, who continues to stare down Chris.

Chris continues. "This happened the day after Kennah was returned to your family. My father did not order Alice's kidnapping. You see, Michael was in over his head. And he was.. a hot head. He made big moves without thinking about the damage it would cause. I knew if you found out about it, and my father found it, it would lead to another war. Something neither of you, nor any of us want. So I took matters into my own hands. I saved Alice, and dealt with the situation."

"And you're family.. you're father.. they know nothing about this?" asks Kennah's father.

"I believe my father suspects something else happened that night. Our relations have been.. fragile, to say the least ever since. I've tried to cut-off most of my communication with them. Believe me, I am a loyal person. I would die for my family. But I'm also not an idiot. I know what they would do to me, if they found out I had lied, and.. went after.. one of our own. Even if it was for the greater good. So you see sir, I am loyal. Loyal to my family, and yours."

Kennah's father rubs his chin for a second, and thinks. Then, he speaks to his wife. "Honey, go fetch us a bottle of champagne. It's time for a celebration. It seems we have something to celebrate after all."

After about an hour of chitchat, and happy times.. Chris is called into Kennah's father's office. He is seated at the desk, when her father walks in. He sits down, drinking some champagne from a glass. "Are you a smoking man Chris? After all.. you are a man now."

"Um, no sir. But after today, honestly, I could use one."

Kennah's father hands Chris a cigarette, and the both of them light up.

"Listen Christopher, you seem like a decent guy. So I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm going to ask you something. And.. I want an honest answer. Has your father asked you to marry my daughter?" asks the man.

Chris thinks. "Yes. He has. Months ago. I never gave him an answer."

"Then it's up time you did. Tell him yes. That you will marry my daughter."

"What..?" a shocked Chris asks.

"I am well aware of your father's plans. So I thank you for being honest. And now, I'll be honest with you. I return honesty. For the last few months, after the attack at the docks, I began receiving information from someone in your family. Someone has been feeding me some very important information. And I can confirm, your father is indeed after you. I never knew the reason why, until you gave me the puzzle pieces. Now we both know."

The man takes a drink. "I can't say who is feeding me information, but they also told me about your father wanting you to marry Kennah. I am well aware why. He thinks you'll gain control of my organization. But.. I'd like to turn the tables on him. You see, no daughter of mine is going to have a baby out of wedlock. And with you marrying her, we can possibly work together.. in exchange, I'll make sure you are protected, and life can stay somewhat normal. You see Chris.. we can turn the tables on your father. He'll think you're working with him.. but in reality, you'll be working with me. What'd ya say? Do we have a deal?

Chris nods. "We have a deal." The Irish man smiles, and they both shake hands. "Oh, I almost forgot. Here's some money. Go buy my daughter a beautiful ring." The man hands Chris some money. "Oh.. and to make sure this goes down the way we both plan.. I'm having a dinner party tomorrow night. Come. I'll tell Kennah you'll be coming as her date. You know what to do at the party, if you catch my drift." He winks at Chris, and Chris smiles.. wondering what on earth he's got himself into.

At least he's not dead. And, at least the Irish are going to protect him from any possible attacks. In reality, Chris is playing both sides. It's perfect.. unless it all gets shot to hell.. then, it could end badly.

The next day Chris walks into a Jewelry store and picks out a ring for Kennah.

Posted Image

Dinner Party..

Night as arrived, and Chris arrives at Kennah's home. She greets him at the door, kissing him. They can now show their affection in public. Well, at least here. Once the party begins, everyone is seated at the table.

Kennah's father leads off the toast.

"I'd like to thank you all for coming to this special occasion tonight. You see, I have a feeling this is not no ordinary dinner party. I believe Chris has something to ask Kennah. Kennah's father sits down.

Chris pulls out his chair, and gets down on one knee. Kennah puts her hands over her mouth.. as Christoper takes out the ring box. "Kennah, you have changed my life. You've given me a reason to be happy in this crazy world, and a reason to exist. I didn't know what my purpose was in life.. but now I know. My purpose is to be your husband. I promise to love you, cherish you, and make you happy til we take our last breaths. Because you do the same for me. I am beyond happy when I am with you. I love you Kennah. Will you, be my wife?" Chris opens the ring box.

Meanwhile, in the Moretti Compound, Vito is sitting in his office. Vin and Rachele walk in.

Vin asks. "Dad, what's going on?"

"I'm afraid this is a family matter.. we have a rat in our family. I can't tell this to our guys, afraid what could happen. But someone has been feeding information to the Irish. Whoever is responsible.. needs to be dealt with.

Rachele looks away, with a guilty look.

"Do you have any idea who the rat is?" asks Vin.

"Of course. He's probably fucking the Irish twat as we speak. Chris. He's the rat. And tonight, we deal with him." says a stern Vito.

BLACK

#23 Leilah Dawn

Leilah Dawn

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:26 AM

I sit there in shock, I can hear people gasping and clapping around me. I just sit there and all I see is me and him, no one else. It goes by in a slow motion. I smile slowly looking up at him through my lashes. Everything may be going by slow, but my heart beat has picked up, thump thump thumping against my chest. I bite my bottom lip to keep from crying. Everyone stares at me waiting for an answer. I slowly stand up crying, i walk over to him and hug him crying.

"Yes." I whisper kissing him softly but passionatly.

The room is silent, like i said before he's all i could see, him and that beautiful smile. I have never felt a thing like this, its new and intense. I never want it to end. He pulls me into his arms and kisses me all over my face saying things in italaian.  I turn around smiling and look around at my friends and family. Alice and Violet sitting near me in their best outfits, grinning at me. The only person who didn't look too happy was Harry, he looked sick to his stomach, with a sour expression on his handsome face. I feel bad, we were raised to be together. That was something he has imagined his whole life, especially since he basically took care of me in elementary school. I reach out and squeez his hand gently smiling at him. He forces a smile on his face and nods.

"Congradulations guys." He mutters under his breath.

My heart drops, but i hold on to the strings and control my emotions, especially since this is a public event, plus i'm engaged now, i'm someone's fiance. Chris' Fiance. Makennah Lacie Moretti will now be my name, i'm a Moretti. I smile to myself and kiss Chris gently on his lips.

The night goes by quickly, people patting me on the back saying congrats like i won a scholorship or something, i know half of them don't mean it. Half of them are thinking awful racist things. I hate racist people, and I think that Italians are beautiful. I'm happy that my child will be part Italian part Irish, such a beautiful mix. Chris strokes my arm kissing my shoudler gently.

"What are you thinking about baby?" He asks me while his kisses the back of my neck.

I giggle and scrunch up my nose pulling away from him. I shake my head slowly, laying down next to him and looking into his eyes.

"I am thinking, that...i'm going to be Makennah Moretti, Mrs. Moretti...."

I shake my head again slowly while staring at him.

"This is probably the best thing that can happen to me. I get to spend the rest of my life with you, and we are bringing in a beautiful child to this world. I smile laying my head down onto his chest.

A few months later

Chris and I leave the dr. office. I now know the sex of the baby, she's a girl.  A beautiful baby girl. I've been having dreams of a beautiful little girl. She had the prettiest smile and the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. She was like an angel, sent down to me from heaven. Chris is grumpy, he wanted a boy. Too bad I always get what I want. Chris finally got his permit. I was so proud of him, as soon as he got home to the apartment i surprised him with is favorite flavor cake. He was
so happy, which made me happy. I could even feel our little girl kicking around in my stomach.

One night Chris and I were laying in bed when he reached out and touched my stomach saying..

"Buonanotte mia figlia" (goodnight my daughter), it literally made my heart melt. He pulled me against his body and we slept that way all night. We were still very sexually active, more so now. My nipples are bigger and my breasts are starting to fill out, he's been giving them extra attention lately.  I love that feeling his big strong hands stroking my naked body, i never want it to end. I love him.

"Baby, Kennah, are you there sweetie?" He asks shaking my arm lightly. I look up and into his eyes smiling.

"Yeah, sorry spacing out again, i do that alot actually." I say shaking my head.

He smiles and sits down next to me.

"It's because of the pot, its making you constantly forgetful and you space out alot now."

I smile as he talks.

"Kennah i'm being serious."

I start laughing harder.

#24 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:12 AM

Chris is concerned about Kennah. He rarely ever smoked pot, but he knows Kennah has smoked ALOT. He's beginning to question the woman he is going to marry. She could be harming their child.

With the wedding a few weeks to go, there's alot to plan.

Kennah is off at her parents house, picking out things for the ceremony. Chris plans on meeting with his father today, since they haven't talked in months. But first, he needs to stop by his apartment.

Chris heads into the restaurant, and upstairs. He stops.. and sees his sister standing in the apartment.

"Rachele? What the fuck?! How do you know about this place?"

Rachele has tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry Chris. He knows."

"Who knows?"

"Your father. He knows everything." says Rachele.

"HOW?!" screams Chris.

"I told him!" yells Rachele.

Chris shows nothing but anger on his face. "You what? YOU WHAT?!"

"It's true Chris. I'm the rat. But.. I couldn't tell him. I couldn't tell daddy."

"Why? Because you're fucking him?! Is that why?!" yells an angry Chris.

"But you fucked me too! Tell me you didn't enjoy it! Tell me you don't want it again! Tell me sex with me isn't better than with that Irish tramp!" screams Rachele.

Chris slaps Rachele. "You are going to let me.. take the fall for you?"

"You have to get out of here Chris." Rachele cries. "You have to leave town."

"Like hell I'm leaving. Let him come and get me. I'm ready for him, and anyone else. Including you. Lying bitch."

Rachele fears for her life, as Chris grabs her, pushing her against the wall. He begins to choke her, as they slide onto the ground. Chris climbs ontop of her, and continues to choke her. Chris is forming a boner, despite his anger. He lets go out his sister, as she coughs, trying to breath.

Chris rips the bottom of her dress, as lust and anger take over. He pulls down her panties, to her knees. "Chris! NO! Please!"

"What? You slept with our father. You slept with me. Why stop now, you lying slut."

Chris pulls down his pants and boxers, as Rachele cries. His rock-hard penis throbs, as he forces himself into his sister, fucking her against the wall, on the floor. Rachele cries, as Chris slaps her, and continues thrusting himself into her.

He chokes her, while riding her. Only letting her breath every few seconds.

Rachele tries to speak. "I'm.. sorry.."

"You never.. go against me." says Chris.

Chris pulls out, and shoves his penis into her mouth, forcing himself down her throat She chokes on her spit, and his cum. Finally, he cums inside her mouth, and Chris pulls out.

Chris begins to choke her again, this time.. intent on killing her. Seconds pass, as Christopher has raped, and is trying to kill his own sister. Suddenly, a knock at the apartment door.

Chris panics, getting up, and running over to the desk.. opening his secret room. Rachele tries to breath, coughing up spit and cum. Chris grabs an AK-47, loading and cocking it.

Another knock at the door. "Who's there?!" yells Chris.

"Room service."

Chris knows he didn't order room service. Chris aims, and opens fire on the door. The wood splinters, as patrons can be heard screaming in the restaurant below. With the door in pieces, Chris can see he has shot and killed one of his father's thugs.

Chris opens what is left of the door. He opens fire on more people on the staircase, killing two more thugs. Meanwhile Rachele gathers her strength, and makes a run for it.. heading down the stairs, and taking the back way out. She has escaped.

Glass flies everywhere in the restaurant, as Chris opens fire on any thugs. All of the patrons clear out.

With the restaurant empty.. suddenly Chris sees a car driving by. The window rolls down.. he sees his father. Making eye contact. Then a man in the car takes out a Molotov Cocktail, and lights it. He throws it at the restaurant.

Within seconds, the explosion causes the entire restaurant to go up in flames.

Within hours, the restaurant and the entire building is burnt to the ground.

With the area a crime scene, Kennah runs up to the site.. crying. Officers hold her back, she can't believe what is happening.. she has to see this for herself.. they say her future husband died in this explosion. But is it true? Her father stands by her side.. angry. He knows who is responsible.

Then, a woman approaches.. beaten and a mess. "It's good you didn't get the chance to marry him. He's a rapist. He raped his own sister you know."

Kennah turns, and sees Rachele. Kennah's father is also pissed, at seeing her.

Kennah looks at Rachele. "YOU BITCH?! WHAT DID YOUR FAMILY TO DO HIM?! WHAT DID YOUR SICK FAMILY DO TO HIM?!"

Kennah's family holds her back.

#25 Leilah Dawn

Leilah Dawn

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:27 AM

Rachele stands there crying and sobbing. I pull free from my family and march over to her. I grab her hair pulling her face into mine. She swings her arms slashing my neck and my face with her hands. I punch her hard in the face pushing her to the ground.

"You nasty coke whore! You killed him, you took him away from me.....you are disgusting and you'll get what's coming to you."

I say spitting on her before back to where my family stands. They all stare at me as I walk over to them. Alice enfolds me in her  arms. I just stand there breathing heavy. My eyes fill with tears but i refuse to let them fall in public. I shrug my shoulders and head back to where his apartment was. I look around at the mess as a sob escapes my lips. I lightly touch my stomach, i can feel our little girl kicking away, trying to get to her daddy no doubt. That's all i want to do, is find him. Because he's not dead, i can feel it. He's alive and hiding somewhere.

Two months later, I'm laying on a towel in my front yard trying to get a tan. All I have on is my bikini when i smell cigarette smoke. I slip my sunglasses off my face and look up into the grinning faces of Harry, Peter, and the guys from the gang.

"Ew how long have you guys been watching me?" I ask putting my knees up to my chest.
The guys laugh for a little when Peter grabs his junk saying. "Long enough."
The guys explode in laughter. Harry shakes his head at Peter and looks back down at me. He sits down next to me and looks me in the eyes.
"How're you doing Kennah?" I force myself to smile at Harry and shrug my shoulders.
He grabs me by the waist and throws me over his shoulder, my butt cheeks exposed. I giggle and scream.
"My butt! Stop my butt!" I giggle louder.
He spins around with me on his shoulder smacking my butt once in a while. He puts me down and i playfully punch him in the chest. I go to punch him again and he catches my fist, i turn to punch him with my other fist and he catches it again. He brings his face close to mine. He grazes his lips against mine looking into my eyes. I bite my bottom lip and as he leans in to kiss me Candy and Peter come running from my house, Candy on his back screaming all sorts of cuss words. I pull away laughing.
"Carry me?" I ask a smile crossing my face.
He gets on his knees.
"M'lady your charriot awaits."
I giggle as he pulls me onto his back, his hands cupping my butt to keep me up on his back. He walks beside Peter and grins. Candy looks truely pleased seeing Harry showing me attention, and me actually going along with it.

"We should go to the beach!" Candy squeals.

The guys moan and groan about having to carry us all the way to the beach acting like we are fat, but after a while of Candy and I complaining and whining the guys give in and start carrying us to the beach. Every once in a while Harry will squeeze one of my buttcheeks. I giggle and slap him lightly on the top of his head.
Boys walk along the shore talking quietly, most likely about Chris and I. While Candy and I look for sea shells and starfish. I put shells and a dead dried up star fish in my pocket and sit down in the sand. Candy sits next to me and hugs me laying her head on my shoulder.

Posted Image

"Kennah, he's in peace now, maybe Harry could be your child's father. We can lie to him and tell him this is his child. First you have to have sex with him."
I look up at Candy disgusted. I shake my head about to protest when Harry and Peter come jogging over to us.

"How are you sexy ladies doing?" Harry asks winking at me.

I smile and stand up.

"I would like a ride home kind sir." I say grinning and pointing at the ground.

He laughs and gets on his knees kissing my belly lightly. I bite my bottom lip as i feel electric shocks flood my body. I climb onto his back and he cups my buttcheeks in his large hands again. I laugh and lay my head against his shoulder while he carries me home, Peter and Candy next to us. I fall asleep on the walk home.
I wake up a few hours later buttnaked in my bed. I sit up and find Harry and Peter on my floor playing video games. Luckily my blanket is covering my body. I glare at them waiting for them to notice that I was awake.
Peter glances over at me and smiles.

"Sleeping beauty hath wakened."

I roll my eyes and stick my middle finger up before laughing a little.

"You guys know i'm buttnaked right now, what are you doing in here?"

Peter and Harry grin and stand up.

"Mmm she says she's naked boss." Peter says to harry laughing.

I scream playfully and cover the blanket to my chest pushing myself against the wall. Harry grabs my leg and pulls me up to him pretending to try to tare the blanket off of me. He lets go and tickles my feet.

"She's too young for me bro!"
They both erupt in laughter and I glare at them. I find my bra on my bed and chuck it at them.

"Out out out!" I say giggling.

They pout but leave none the less. Chris would be pissed if he knew those two were trying to get a peek show from me. Especially while i'm carrying his child. I yawn and climb out of bed slipping some warm dry clothes on and head into the dining room where the boys are eating tacos, Candy in Peter's lap. Violet smiles up at me sitting next to her brother. He pats his lap and I walk over to sit on the edge of his lap but he pulls me down onto his penis. I can feel it pulsing in his pants. I try to move but he holds me down on it. I laugh giving up and laying my head down on his shoulder.

Violet and Candy lean in whispering about Harry and I. I roll my eyes pulling my feet up into his lap cuddling against his body. I lay there thinking about Chris and how i wish he could hold me. Harry kisses my forehead and finally works his way down my neck.

Peter sits there watching us before he comes up with a plan.

"Lets party tonight, just our gang, only the ones we legit hang out with everynight."

I nod agreeing, followed by Violet and Harry's nods. Candy always agrees with Peter so no one waited for her nod.

Later that night, Alice, Candy and Violet is in my room and were all fussing over what we are going to wear tonight. Their main fuss for tonight was me. They all want me to look hot for Harry. I laugh as the gush about my new found boobs. How they've filled out and are the hottest thing in this town. They paint my face with all kinds of make up and force me into this really tight short, slinky dress. They spend hours curling, hair spraying and jeweling up my long red hair. Finally after a few hours I was ready to officially drink alcohol. This was ridiculous but i had fun with all of the attention anyways.
We head downstairs, my father agreed to let us have the house to ourselves, he's happy i'm around kids my age within the family. I officially killed it on the beer pong table. However, i still got drunk.
Harry carries me into the hottub, in my bikini setting me into the hot water. Alice and Violet are already in there, Peter and my sister are upstairs in her room having sex and i'm being checked out by all the single guys in our gang. Harry pulls me into his lap playfully glaring at the other guys.

"She's mine."

They all laugh. But that's not true, no matter how hard i pretend, i'll never be his, i'll always belong to Chris. Harry picks me up and takes me into my room. He drops me onto my bed and pulls off my bikini top. He stares at my breasts his mouth watering.

He touches himself a little at the sight of them. He brings his mouth down his tongue licking my nipple gently. I moan growing wet. He brings his face down again sucking and nibbling on my nipples, while he's  pulling my bikini bottoms off. He rolls me over onto my stomach and looks at my ass.

"God you have the best ass in town Kennah." He says lightly slapping it.

He rolls me back over onto my back opening my legs. He kisses my inner thighs while he lightly rubs my clit. He brings his lips to my lower lips and begins to kiss my sensative spots. He teases me with the tip of his tongue going at it. Then he begins to devour me shoving his tongue into the hole. He continues to eat me out before making me wet all over again. He gets up and sticks the top of his penis in me lightly pushing it in and out before he thrusts himself into me. He grabs onto my shoulders picking up speed and fucking me harder and harder.

Posted Image

"Oh Harry...mmm harder..fuck me." I moan as he picks up speed.

He picks me up and places me on my knees getting behind me and fucking me doggy style. My eyes roll to the back of my head as the pleasure is giving me a sexual like seizure. He finishes up coming inside of me and pulling me into his arms.
He ended up spending the night with me in my bed.
I dreampt of Chris that night. Chris my loving Chris. I had a dream he was still alive and trying to get a hold of me without getting himself caught.

"I'm sorry Chris, i'll always be yours." I whisper quietly.

Edited by Leilah Dawn, 09 August 2012 - 12:37 AM.

#26 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:20 AM

It's still night. A rustle is heard downstairs. Someone is passing by unconscious drunks, and people having sex out in the halls.

"Really classy people" mutters someone, as he heads up the stairs. Whispering is heard, when the door leading into Kennah's room opens.

Kennah awakens, and sees someone standing there.. it's Chris. His hair is shorter. He's growing a small beard, and his clothes are dark. He looks at Kennah, and the man in her bed.

At first, Kennah thinks she is dreaming. But she isn't. Chris drops a piece of paper on the bed, and leaves. Closing the door behind him.

Kennah frantically reads the note.

I was never gone. I've been in the shadows, watching you. I know of you and Harry. I know of everything. But I am not innocent either. So I am giving you a choice. I can not be seen right now, so I have been hiding out. Below is the address to a small hotel on the edge of town. If you still want to be with me, I will be waiting. If you do not show within 48 hours, I will forgive you. You can not speak of this to anyone. To everyone else, I'm dead.

Always yours,
Chris

Kennah looks up, and thinks.. glancing at a sleeping Harry. She wonders.. what could happen to Harry.. would Chris seek revenge now? So many questions.

#27 Leilah Dawn

Leilah Dawn

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:03 AM

I pull myself out of bed walking around my room naked looking for something clean to throw on. I slip on a pair of panties, a pair of ripped up jeans and a tank top. I quickly brush my hair and throw my feet in a pair of converse tennis shoes. I tie them up quickly before putting my hair into a high bun on top of my head.
I sit down for a minute or two writing a small note to Harry.

Dear Harry,
I have something important to do. Tell my sister that i'm okay and i'll be home asap

Xoxo Kennah.

I leave the note on the table by my bed and i quietly climb out of my window and down the fire escape. I take off running in the direction on the note.

I knock on Harry's door waiting for him to answer. The door opens and there stands a tall pretty blonde girl. Her breasts are large, bigger than my damn head. She smiles at me twirling her hair around a thin finger.

"Chris there's a little girl here for you...how old are ya honey? Like ten?" She askes smiling down at me sweetly.

Not a big surprise i'm a bit on the small side 4'5 at thirteen, and i'm super thin, i have curves though, coming slowly but obviously coming. I look up at her and frown rolling my eyes.

"Omgsh just tell him its Kennah." I say putting my hands on my hips.

She turns around saying.

"Chrissy its Kennah."

Just then I hear noise going on in the hotel, someone grabs my arm forcing me into the room where the blonde slams the door shut. I glare at the blonde slut, who the hell is she? I wonder looking her up and down. She's gorgeous, which makes me hate her more. I sigh looking away from her and into Chris' handsome face. His hair is cut short, but other than that he's the same handsome man i fell in love with.
I lightly touch his face slowly stroking his cheek.

"Chrissy...your back."

He takes a deep breath and kisses me gently. He starts getting rough picking me up and carying me into his bedroom as the blonde watches from the couch. He throws me on his bed and grabs my ankles pulling me up to him. He gets down and starts kissing me while pulling my jeans and panties off.

"Baby..." I say worried.

He ignores me ripping my panties off and throwing my legs open. I gasp as he shoves his cock deep into me. He picks me up holding my top half in his arms my bottom half wrapped around his waist while he roughly bounces me up and down on his dick. I scream and moan his name. He drops me onto my stomach on the bed and picks me up by my waist bending me over and shoving his rock hard throbbing cock back into me. I scream and bury my face into a pillow as he continues to pound away at me. He gathers my hair into his hand and lightly pulls on my hair while he screws me harder.

"I'm sorry baby...please forgive me."

He grabs tighter onto my hips while he finishes pumping his cum into me. He pulls my limp body into his arms where I fall asleep on his chest. He kisses the top of my head.

-----black----

Edited by Leilah Dawn, 09 August 2012 - 04:06 AM.

#28 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:49 AM

As morning arrives, Kennah wakes up to Chris sitting at a table in the kitchen. It's a small kitchen, just big enough for a small supply of food. Kennah can tell this hotel has been converted into something. A half-way house.. a bar.. a..

"Whorehouse." says Chris. Reading Kennah's mind. "It's a whorehouse. A cathouse. A brothel. Whatever you want to call it." Chris drinks his coffee. Kennah glances at the shirtless Chris, who has scars up and down his body. The brother is empty, since it's early in the morning. Most people are either upstairs, or gone until night.

Kennah walks over to Chris. "What happened to you?"

"Besides the explosion, I've also been attacked by some of my father's men."

Chris picks up a bottle of whiskey, and pours some of it into his coffee. "It's Irish coffee. In a way." Chris laughs to himself, while holding his wounds.

Kennah is afraid to walk over to Chris. Unsure where their relationship stands.

"I've been hiding out here. Actually, thanks to your father."

Kennah looks surprised. "My father? He put you up here, and never told me?"

"I'm an Italian in an Irish cathouse. Yes. Your father wanted me protected. He knew I had nowhere else to go. But he couldn't tell you. So don't be mad at him. It's kind of funny though.. my old gang and family are just sitting back, laughing. They have no idea what is coming to them."

Kennah walks over, and touches Chris's hand on the table. He looks at her hand.

"You were fucking Harry."

"I was drunk." replies Kennah.

"You weren't drunk when you let him grab your ass at the beach."

"You were there?" asks Kennah.

"I've never not been there. You think I was just going to let you walk away? Plus I knew that redheaded prick would be all over you. I'm just surprised you let him." replies Chris.

"Chris, I thought you were dead."

"Bullshit. You are pregnant with our child. Yet you had no problem spreading your legs for Harry. It makes me wonder where the fuck we are heading. I mean.. what.. any time I'm away on business, you'll get lonely.. and what? Fuck the repairman? There's a child growing inside of you Kennah. And you have no respect for it. You drink, you smoke, you fuck other guys!"

"And what about you Chris? You fucked your own sister! Your own brother! Tell me that isn't fucked up! But I'm the slut right?"

"All I'm saying is.. neither one of us perfect. I know you're young.. like me.. and we want to experiment. But we are going to have responsibilities now. A child to look after. We both can't be running off having sexual encounters with other people." Chris drinks his coffee. "Do you want Harry?"

"No. Of course not. That's why I came here."

"You wanted him last night."

"Chris! You've cheated on me. I've cheated on you. That should be it. We can't do this." says Kennah.

Chris pats the other chair, and Kennah sits down. He takes her hands.

"Listen to me.. I love you Kennah. With everything I have. That is why.. the thought of you with another man kills me. Last night, I wanted to kill somebody. Mostly Harry. But anyway.. I know we've made mistakes. And I know we're both going to make mistakes again. But we can get through this. I want us to get married.. and stay in love. Alright?"

Kenna grabs Chris, kissing him. They eventually wind up on the table, Chris lifting her up there.. he rips her clothes off, spreading her legs, and thrusting himself into her.. screwing her on the table, while kissing her stomach.

Awhile later, they sit in each others arms.

"When can you come out of hiding?" asks Kennah.

"In the next couple of days hopefully. I'm going to need you to do something for me."

"Anything." says Kennah.

"Go home tonight, and stay home. No matter what you hear. Know that I'm safe, and I'm going to make sure everything is going to be okay. Also try to keep your family home. Okay?"

Kennah kisses Chris. "Don't get yourself killed."

Later that night..

Doors open to an old barn on the outskirts of town. Two Italian men drag in another man.. a bag over his head. The man is forced into a chair, and tied up. The bag is lifted off his head.. it's Harry. Sitting in front of Harry, is Chris.. holding a gun.

"Harry Harry Harry.. you should have known better. Did you honestly think a little old explosion would kill me? Ooo.. that's good.. I think I'll save that line for the other people who have fucked me over. Or, fucked my girl."

"She ain't your girl. You don't own her."

"True. But I did take her virginity.. and we are going to have a child.. plus we're in love. All things you are jealous of. You wanted all of that."

"She wasn't in love with you last night. She kept begging me to fuck her. Hard." Harry smirks.

"I've already dealt with her Harry. I just have to deal with you. You see, you took advantage of her. You knew she was hurting. You knew she'd sleep with anyone if she was drunk enough.. you knew how to play her. You've known her for so long, you knew how to play her a like a fiddle."

"If you kill me Chris, everything ends for you."

"Kill you? No no.. what kind of man do you think I am? I'm not going to kill you Harry. I don't hate you. I just hate what you did. See, once we're even.. we can get along. Plus what is going to happen to you.. it's going to so embarrassing, you won't even want to bring it up to your family. I'm that brilliant." Chris lights a cigarette.

"It won't matter now. I've fucked your girl. MY GIRL! And your baby.. well, I've been in there with it. You must hate that. Every time you look at her pussy, you'll see me, and my cock."

"Oh that dick of yours.. I'll just be laughing about it actually." says Chris.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"That baby is still mine. Your girl.. will never be your girl. She's mine."

"Oh really? Once you abuse her enough, and cheat on her enough, she'll come running to me."

"Like you are a hero Harry." says Chris.

"I ain't no hero no. But believe me, the sex was so good, she'll be coming back for more. Besides. I'm Irish. Your Italian. She'll want to be with me. She'll come to her senses."

Chris smirks. "I highly doubt that. I hear Italian husbands are all the rage. Cut him boys."

"Wait.. what?" says a nervous Harry.

The two men grab Harry, holding the chair back, pulling down his pants and boxers.

Chris stands up, and looks at Harry's lower area.

"Pfft. No wonder she never wanted to be with you. She wasn't missing much. I'm sure she might have only enjoyed it because I was on her mind.. and she was drunk. Get the hunting knife."

"NOO! Please god! Do not do this! Just kill me!" screams Harry.

"Don't worry Harry. I'm sure if you don't learn your lesson this time, I will kill you. Myself. But for now, I'll enjoy watching you suffer."

The men grab a knife, while the other pulls and holds out Harry's dick.

"Alright boys.. what happens when you fuck my girl? You never fuck another girl again. Cut him."

Harry screams, as the man raises the hunting knife.

About an hour late, Harry is dropped off at a local hospital, on the front steps. Meanwhile his actual manhood, is thrown into the nearby lake.

"Payback is a bitch." says Chris, as he drives towards the Moretti Compound.

In the woods behind the compound, three cars are parked. One is Chris's. Out of one of the cars, a group of Irish thugs get out.. including Peter. It seems Peter is leading the charge. All of them are heavily armed.

"Peter, nice to see you again." Chris shakes Peter's hand.

"You picked one hell of a cold night to do this Chris. It's bloody frigid. I can see my breath." says Peter.

One of the other men speaks. "If I took a shit out here, it'd freeze instantly."

Everyone just stares at the man.

"And that's your brightest?" asks Chris.

"He's good on the trigger." replies Peter.

"Did you find her?" ask Chris.

"Yep. Hiding out a cheap motel downtown. Bring her out boys." Peter yells to his crew.

Out of the third car, Rachele is brought out. She stares at Chris.

"She looks great. Nice job on cleaning her up."

"Yeah, the boys had their fun with that." replies Peter. "Just enough makeup and all to look normal, and not arouse suspicion.

"What the hell am I doing here Chris?" asks Rachele.

Chris approaches his sister. "Simple. You're bait. There's a window in perfect position for us. And that window is in Vito's bedroom. You lead him in there. That's your job."

"What? You're going to take a shot at him?"

"And if we were.. would that be so bad? Look what's done to us." says Chris.

Rachele pauses.

"And as for seducing him, you shouldn't have any issues with that. And if you do.. swallow it. Just like you do swallowing other things.. this is your chance and our chance to break free from this monster. And god help me if I'm going to let anyone fuck it up."

Peter looks at his men. "Alright, let's get into position. You two take out the guards along the wall. We'll stay in our positions. Rachele, it's show time."

Minutes later Rachele walks into the mansion. Vin stops her, sitting in the kitchen. "Hey, sis! Where the fuck have you been?!"

Vin runs over to his sister.

Rachele stares at him. She whispers. "Vin, you have to get out of here. Now."

"What?"

"It's Chrissy. He's doing something.. something where you could get caught in the crossfire. I don't know what has happened to him, but he's power hungry."

Suddenly, the front door opens.. Uncle Al walks in. "Hey, Vin.. can you come here a second?"

"Sis.. I'll be right back."

Once outside, Uncle Al walks Vin down the driveway.

"Sorry Vin. This is for your own good."

Al hits Vin over the head with a rock, knocking him out.

Little did Rachele know, Uncle Al has turned. He's working for Chris. It seems even Uncle Al disliked Vito's reign of terror.

Uncle Al pulls an unconsious Vin into the woods, as the Irish men throw him into the trunk.

"Nice hit there Sal." says Peter.

"You Irish.. you don't know how to hit! It's us Italians. We have good arms."

"Yeah yeah." says Peter, laughing.

"Boys! I see Rachele! She's upstairs!" says one of the men with a scope on their rifle.

Rachele knocks on her father's office door. "Come in."

Rachele walks in.

"Rachele.. what the hell are you doing here? What happened to you?" asks Vito.

"It's a long story. But.. I had to come back. I was staying at a hotel downtown. But dad.. I had to come back. I don't know why... but I had to." Rachele twirls her hair.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah.. it's just.. honestly.. I want you. Again. I know it was wrong.. that's why I stayed away. But I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't resist.. fingering myself to sleep every night, thinking about you. It's lust.. but I want it.

Vito stands up.

Rachele spreads her legs, and runs her fingers down there. "Will you help me?"

Vito smiles.

Rachele makes a motion with her finger, leading him out into the hall. "I want you.. in bed. Vin went out.. it's just us."

Vito follows Rachele into the bedroom. She lays on the bed, spreading her legs.. revealing her panties.

Outside, the Irish sharpshooter gets ready.

"Target in sight.. what.. what the fuck?!"

"What's the matter?!" Peter asks.

"I think my gun is jammed."

"For fucks sake. Give me the damn scope. I'll do it." Peter says.

Peter pushes the sharpshooter out of the way, and attaches the scope to his rifle.. Peter prepares to take the show. "Okay you sick bitch.. lure Daddy into our trap."

Inside, Vito takes off his shirt, as Rachele fingers herself. "Come to bed."

Vito crawls onto the bed, over Rachele. He leans down to kiss her neck.

Glass shatters. Rachele rolls off the bed quickly, looking at the blood now on her dress.. Vito has been shot in the chest. He rolls off the bed and onto the floor, bleeding.

Chris and the Irish thugs break down the front door, and run in. They head upstairs.. where Chris looks at Vito, bleeding on the floor.

Vito speaks. "You.. bitch.. you slut.." Vito looks as Chris. "You.. betrayed me."

"And you tried to have me killed." Chris cocks his gun, and points it at Vito.

"We are.. so much alike.."

"We are nothing alike." says Chris.

"There is so much.. you don't know."

Rachele looks at Chris. Chris stares at Vito.

"You are nothing but a perverted bastard. I am taking over this organization now. It will be mine.."

Peter looks at Chris.

"Don't do this Chrissy.." says Vito.

"I have been waiting a long time to do this." says Chris.

Chris pulls the trigger. He shoots, and kills.. his father.

"I'll make a phone call. Get this place cleaned up, before the cops get here." says Peter. "I'll also call the boss. Tell him it went down."

Once everyone leaves the room, Chris is still pointing the gun at Vito.. his eyes glassy.

Rachele walks over, and hugs her brother, Chris not moving. She kisses him on the cheek, smiles, and leaves the room. Tears in her eyes.

Chris lowers the gun.. and also leaves the room.

Within hours, the mansion is cleaned out.. as if nothing ever happened.

The bosses body is chopped up at the local deli, put into a body bag with cement, and thrown off a cliff into the ocean. Chris and Rachele watch the body fall into the ocean, holding hands. Despite what has happened between them, they are still brother and sister. Vin also watches from the background, being held by Irish men.. with them still not knowing where Vin stands.

There is no funeral for the boss. He will simply be known as missing, as the feds do their investigations. And since Vito's wife isn't around to take ownership of the mansion, the entire mansion is now Chris's.. along with the entire empire.

At Kennah's house, she checks in with her father.

"Dad, I heard Peter and the boys come in. What happened? They seemed happy."

Kennah's father smiles. "The war is over. And you're boyfriend.. excuse me, future husband.. is now controlling his father's entire empire. If I were you, I wouldn't screw this up. Stay with Chris.. it will be good for everyone."

#29 Leilah Dawn

Leilah Dawn

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:17 AM

I sit in my room writing in my journal when I hear my father calling my name. I walk out wearing my shorts from cheerleading a tank top, my hair in a messy bun. Harry looks me up and down and give a weird sort of whimper. I tilt my head at him confused and he just looks away. I shake my head looking back at my father who has a huge smile on his face. Pack your bags there is a limo waiting for you outside. I turn and look at the front door seeing the driver standing quietly in the parlor. I smile and run back upstairs quickly packing my bags.
I start singing a song while packing my clothes. My sister Candy comes into my room sitting down on my bed and stares at me. I look up while still packing.
"Yes?" I ask smiling.
Candy looks at me and frowns looking away. I sigh and put everything down to truly look at her.
"Candice, what's wrong?" I ask seriously.
Candy looks into my eyes and shakes her head.
"I don't know if you noticed but Harry has been acting very weird lately. He's been fidgety and he always looks as if he's about to cry, would you  please go talk to him?" She asks batting her long blonde lashes at me. I roll my eyes standing up and heading downstairs and into the parlor. He's seated on the couch playing video games by himself. I slowly sit next to him and he flinches away from me.
"What's gotten into you, why are you afraid of me?" I ask trying to touch his shoulder.
He flinches again covering his private area. I touch his face and look into his eyes.
"Harry what happened to you?"
He looks into my eyes looking like he wants to kiss me but instead and stands up and leaves. I sit there quietly unsure of what to think. What happened to Harry that made him so terrified. Chris. Yeah, that's the ONLY explanation. Chris got upset because I slept with Harry so he did something to him, or has dirt on him. I'm about to figure this out.
I head over to the mansion in the limo. The driver and I have a nice long chat, i decided i better get to know him since he's gong to be my driver. I sigh getting out of the car and heading into the house.
I walk into the house and a new Asian maid directs me upstairs to the study.  I stare at her as I pass her and walk into the study where Chris is haunced over a table on the phone. It's my father I can hear his voice in the background.
I grin and get on my knees climbing under the desk. I kiss his package still in his pants while he's talking to my father about a business deal. I unbutton Chris' pants and pull out his dick which is starting to harden in my hand. I kiss the head and his dick literally shivers. I lick the head a few more times like i'm licking a sucker. Finally i plunge his dick down my throat choking on it. Chris is stuttering now on the phone, doing his best not to moan. He got a sick pleasure about being on the phone with a man who's daughter is sucking his dick. He smiles writing down some notes while she's going to work under his desk. I climb out from under the desk and lay sit on his lap facing him. I start kissing and lightly biting his neck while him and my father are still talking. I grind my wet pussy against his hard cock while i lick and kiss his neck. Finally I lay down on the table. He gets up close and starts fingering me and rubbing my clit while he tells my father where to sign the papers.
"Chris. I need to put you on hold for a second he says."
Chris grins saying. "Alright sir take as long as you need.
Chris puts the phone on speaker and gets down on his knees kissing Kennah's vagina. He sticks his tongue in me licking my clit and the inside of my pussy. He then pulls me up and sits in his chair. I bend over shaking my ass at him. He grabs my ass  and slaps it a few times. My father picks up the phone and Chris leaves him on speaker. I sit on Chris' dick riding him while he's speaking to my father. I lean back bouncing harder and harder on his dick trying not to moan. He grabs my hips as i put one of my nipples in his mouth. He sucks on it while he's ramming me roughly.
"Oh yeahh." I whisper.
My father pauses and takes a breath.
"What is that noise Chris?"
Chris smiles grabbing my hips and shoves himself harder into me before answering. Nothing sir just taking care of some un finished business.  Chris bends me over his desk putting himself in me from behind while he screws me while my father is telling him what a great man he is and how happy he is that they are going to be working together and he trusts him more than any other man.
Chris finally rams his dick in me on more time before filling me up with his cum. I kiss Chris before heading into the bathroom to take a nice hot bath.

As i'm passing through the halls but naked Chris' sister sees me and glares just as Vinny is coming up the stairs. They both stop and stare at me. Rachele with her arms crossed over her chest and Vin his tongue hanging out of his mouth. I wink at her wiggle my butt a little before shutting the door and turning the water on nice and hot.
I stand there staring at my body in the mirror. I see bruises and bite marks all over my body for the revenge sex Chris and I had the other night. I smile at my reflection one last time before climbing into the nice huge bath tub. I light a few candles around the bath and slowly sink into the water closing my eyes.

Posted Image

-------black----------

Edited by Leilah Dawn, 09 August 2012 - 09:19 AM.

#30 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:02 PM

One week has passed since Don Vito Moretti was killed. Since then Uncle Al is sharing power with Christopher. Chris runs the gang, and manages his soldiers. Al runs the main organization, controlling the shipments, meeting with other bosses, etc. It's a shared partnership.

Chris sits in the woods, near the lake. Behind the mansion. He watches the water run, as a light snow falls. Vin and Rachele walk up behind him. Both of them continue to live in the mansion. Vin is now working for Chris, and Rachele is just staying.. for the shelter. That's about it. Rumor has it she's ready to take off once more. Chris knows he can't trust her, after she was feeding information to the Irish during his father's leadership.

"Today's the big day Chris." says Vin.

Chris stares at the water. "I know."

"Are you nervous?" asks Rachele.

"Kinda. Today my life changes." Chris looks up. "I'm getting married."

A ceremony is being setup in town, on neutral territory for the rival families. Ideally Kennah's father would have liked to had the ceremony at his mansion. But he knows that would be a bit strange, considering the rivalry.. no matter how much they've worked together, blood has been shed between them to. The war is far from over.

As Kennah prepares to leave the house, trying to get ready for the wedding, Alice and the girls help Kennah get ready. There's a knock at the bedroom door, and Alice opens the door. "It's Harry."

"Could I have a moment, with Kennah? Alone."

"Okay.." says Alice. "Come on girls."

The girls leave. Harry sits on the bed, as Kennah puts on her makeup in the mirror. "Harry, are you okay?"

"I just came.. to tell you something. I know some may think I'm being vindictive. Considering what has happened between us.. and.. him. But I feel I have to tell you what Chris has done. Who you are marrying."

Kennah turns around. "What has Chris done now?"

"After what happened between us.. Chris got revenge. He didn't want to kill me. He instead wanted me to suffer."

"How?" asks Kennah.

Harry looks down. "He cut if off."

"He cut what off?" asks Kennah.

Harry turns red.

"... Oh my god! He.. he.. what?!" Kennah is shocked, and kinda disgusted.

"I felt as if I had to tell you.."

"And.. this is supposed to make me want to leave Chris? Because he's overprotective?"

"Um.. yeah?" Harry shrugs.

Kennah looks at Harry, unsure what to say.

Meanwhile, back at the lake, Vin walks inside. Rachele puts her hand on Chris's shoulder.

"I'm sorry Chris. For what's happened between us. But I think I proved my loyalty."

Chris doesn't look at his sister. He speaks to her, cold. "You were backed into a corner like the rat that you are. You had no choice but to work with me. Either that, or I would have killed you myself. So don't speak to me about loyalty. You swing wherever the power is."

Rachele speaks. "Chris, you raped me. We're even."

"Give me a fuckin' break Rachele. You can't call that rape. You wanted it as much as I did."

"So you admit it.. you wanted it." says Rachele.

"It was lust Rachele."

Rachele sits down on Chris's lap. "You know, remember when we were kids? We'd stay up late, past bedtime, with the lights off? Vin was already asleep. We'd act like we were playing doctor, touching each other. And then when we got older.. one night.."

"I kissed you." says Chris.

"Yeah. I don't consider that lust. I was your first kiss."

"And it's sick. Very sick."

"Is that why I can feel you getting hard?" asks Rachele.

Chris looks away.

"We're out in the woods.. no one is here.. why not one last hooray before you're married? I'll even through in a freebie.. you can fuck me in the ass."

Chris pushes Rachele off of him. "Enough Rachele. I can see right through your plan. You think by building some kind of sick relationship with me, you'll stay protected. Fuck you. I'm not falling for it."

Chris walks away.

"I bet you want to fuck me!"

Rachele follows Chris. "Would you stop running? I can't run through the woods in high-heels!"

Chris shouts. "I am getting married in a few hours! I have to get ready. I am marrying the woman I love."

"She doesn't love you Chris. She loves Harry." yells Rachele.