1973 replies to this topic

#16 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:52 PM

Examine woman
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#17 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:48 AM

You get up off the floor, and on your feet. You proceed to walk near the womens body. The bullet hit her in the thigh. She also has a few stab wounds on her chest.

While looking around, you hear the police knocking at the door. "Police Department! Open up!"

What will you do?

#18 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:26 AM

Knock on door
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#19 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:29 PM

You walk over to the door, and proceed to knock on it. You hear one of the officers: "Open this freakin door, or we will!".

#20 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:51 PM

Sing Green Door   ;)

#21 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:54 PM

You start singing, but it does not help. The police bust the door down, crushing you underneath it.

#22 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:56 PM

Shoot police

#23 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:00 PM

You point your gun at the first officer, and fire, shooting him in the neck. You then fire at the second officer, but you miss. He fires back and hit's you in the shoulder. You loose your balance and start pacing backward.

You pull the trigger and hit the second officer in the head. The third officer fires at you. You try to move away from the bullet, but you lose your balance and fall through the window, falling 2 stories onto a squad car.

#24 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:11 PM

Hug car

#25 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:13 PM

You try to hug the car, but you can't move your arms or legs. Your body is covered in thick blood. The police call for an ambulance... Just as you black out.

You wake up.... It appears to be a hospital room. A nurse is standing next to you.

#26 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:19 PM

Tickle nurse

#27 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:24 PM

The nurse gives you a weird look... Alright, your a bit delirious. *Writes on chart*. She walks out of the room.

You look around and notice a scalpel, the computerized IV, a window, a door, and some food on a tray.

What will you do?

#28 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:27 PM

Bury the scalpel in a pile of mashed potatoes.

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#29 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:34 PM

After playing with your food, the doctor walks in. He's a very tall man, with glasses, and dark black hair. He starts asking you questions.

What is your name?

#30 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:40 PM

Place 2 chips in mouth to represent fangs